First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will pricing be solidified at the time the order banks open?
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Edit* By pricing I mean Granger's discounts will be fully hashed out. I know we have been working off of MSRP x 0.94 - 1,000
You can also go ahead and use this google sheet I made for easy math!
Granger Price Calculator
Just make a copy of it and plug and play your model and costs and it will push out a number for you!
Sponsored

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The "I'm not letting the dealer use my $500" crowd is entertaining.

I buy, sell, depreciate assets for a living... hundreds and hundreds of vendors require 10% down for a product that may not be built and invoiced for 3 years, yet $500 down on a 50k vehicle is a tragic misuse of Joe Blow's funds.

You can't win with the uneducated consumer.
Are you comparing business expenses with personal expenses?

colotex

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The “soft top” that is not available for the 2-door is the weather-tight folding soft top. (Think Jeep soft top.)

The other “tops” that you mention are really just temporary fabric options to stretch over your bronco when the hard top is removed to protect you from the sun and some minimal rain. (think of like a “hat” for your bronco)
Thanks!

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you comparing business expenses with personal expenses?
You're purchasing a depreciable asset either way, does it matter?

If a $500 good will deposit scares buyers off, there's a Kia dealer on every other corner.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're purchasing a depreciable asset either way, does it matter?

If a $500 good will deposit scares buyers off, there's a Kia dealer on every other corner.
It does matter. There is a completely different tax code, bankruptcy rules. Putting a bunch of money down doesn't make you a rich guy or a tough guy. It puts you at more risk, which is why businesses try to use other people's money to the largest extent possible.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I always thought I was on the high strung side but the more I hang around here, the more I realize that might not be the case. :ROFLMAO:

I'm paying for it in the end so whatever is needed for a deposit will happen. I have a lot of questions but I anticipate a lot of them being answered on the forum in the next few weeks.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that we are getting the best deal in the nation and (effectively) have our own personal sales guy who is very active on the forum to boot.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I printed out the 2021 Bronco Quick Reference Guide that was posted on this website and actually read it (not sure why:) I’m not trying to be a smart-ass, but 99% of the answers to ALL of these questions on this thread are answered on the first few pages. If someone can repost that link I’d highly recommend printing it out or just reading it online.
It does and yet it doesn't, as it is *not* the actual order guide dealers will have/ be using for placing our orders - and also notes on page 1 that items will change upon order banks opening.

It's basically just B&P condensed into a line-by-line guide instead of a visual, interactive tool.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always thought I was on the high strung side but the more I hang around here, the more I realize that might not be the case. :ROFLMAO:

I'm paying for it in the end so whatever is needed for a deposit will happen. I have a lot of questions but I anticipate a lot of them being answered on the forum in the next few weeks.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that we are getting the best deal in the nation and (effectively) have our own personal sales guy who is very active on the forum to boot.
As long as the stress of dealing with this forum doesn't get to him; and by extension the whole team.

#NotJoking

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It does matter. There is a completely different tax code, bankruptcy rules. Putting a bunch of money down doesn't make you a rich guy or a tough guy. It puts you at more risk, which is why businesses try to use other people's money to the largest extent possible.
What? Rich guy or tough guy?

We're talking about $500 down on a vehicle purchase here... basic stuff brother.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not understanding this $500 down issue. Maybe I'm not so great at the making money thing. Take a look at my profile pic. The pic is from 5 years ago. The XJS I payed $2000 for and spent 2 years and $1800 to get it road worthy. The 635csi I paid $990 for. The El Camino $2000.At the time of this picture my 16 year old son drove the XJS. My 19 year old daughter drove the BMW. The El Camino was a project. I joked with the kids that if this was 1986 we would have $120k worth of cars in the driveway which is more than I paid for the house. Not pictured was my 1999 F150 I drove for 16 years. At one point the $990 BMW was the most reliable car in the fleet.

I scraped for many years. I got those cars because I could work on them and my kids could drive something no one else had. They could be cool without keeping up with the Jones' . The F150 finally had to go because Ohio salt took its toll. When you're first choice is angle grinder to remove parts it's time. Started leasing VW because cheap and didn't worry if I was getting to work in the morning.

My debts are paid. The kids are on their way and relatively successful. I am ordering a Bronco that costs $52,000. My anxiety level is way up. I'm committed but wonder if I am being stupid. The least of all my worries is what about that $500 I won't see for 8 months. Seriously? I'll put off golfing until I pick it up. All square plus some.

We all come from different situations, different income levels. My ass struggled and I'm not sweating $500. If it wasn't refundable I wouldn't sweat it. Maybe I don't value money enough and that's why I don't have much but I sure don't lose sleep or time worrying about $500

Rant over. HBD. Goodnight

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So by the looks of this thread alone, there’s going to be plenty of repossessed Broncos out there selling for a bargain so I might just sell my early reservation for a few thousand and wait until one of these “I can’t afford to put down $500” folks loses their Bronco because they shouldn’t have been buying one in the first place... if you’re one of those people, I’d like a Badlands in Area 51 ?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I printed out the 2021 Bronco Quick Reference Guide that was posted on this website and actually read it (not sure why:) I’m not trying to be a smart-ass, but 99% of the answers to ALL of these questions on this thread are answered on the first few pages. If someone can repost that link I’d highly recommend printing it out or just reading it online.
Pretty sure that was just regurgitating b.s. from the Bronco Nation guide that came out a few hours before the B&P. It’s full of errors and nonsense so I wouldn’t live and die by this crap.

edit: well said @etmccaus86
Sponsored