First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't think you can wait and pay that amount for it, from factory it's only the MIC top and that's it, if it even becomes available it would be through Ford Performance Accessories and you can count on it being more expensive.
I believe you can place your Wildtrak order with Black hardtop and have it be 'on hold' like other late availability options, i.e. manual Sasquatch.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While a $500 deposit isn't the end of the world it would piss me off a bit after the Granger employee that called 4 days ago to see if I had any questions about my reservation or the process specifically stated their wouldn't be any additional deposit over the $100 reservation. $500 doesn't bother me as much as getting 2 different answers from different people....
I guess deposits are required by Ford and Granger just decided to offer something they couldn't or shouldn't have? It's a no brainer, why order a 50-60k vehicle and be stuck with it when buddy decides to bail on said order. Sure they could sell it off the lot but it would look very bad for the Dealership and probably get them penalized.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Albert, I placed a reservation with you all on July 18th. Since then I have not heard a peep from Granger. Should I expect to prior to placing my order?

Regarding placing the order. You indicated you would contact us in order of our reservation numbers - got it. How will you contact me, and is there any flexibility on the date and time? I am often not available during the day, and would need to set aside time during business hours to talk so it'd be great to set up an appointment in advance.

If this is buried somewhere in the threads, just point me to them.

Thanks to you and Granger for all the information over the past couple of months.

Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Albert, I placed a reservation with you all on July 18th. Since then I have not heard a peep from Granger. Should I expect to prior to placing my order?

Regarding placing the order. You indicated you would contact us in order of our reservation numbers - got it. How will you contact me, and is there any flexibility on the date and time? I am often not available during the day, and would need to set aside time during business hours to talk so it'd be great to set up an appointment in advance.

Thanks to you and Granger for all the information over the past couple of months.
Send Granger a PM. With so many orders, they occasionally get buried.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Matt, not to worry. I expect Albert, or one of his associates will call and send an email also. As far as flexibility as I understand it you can pass, and be put back in the line reservations. Where that will be I have no idea. Depending on when you reserved it could be anywhere from 2 - 24 months before you can expect that call. When the time gets closer I'm sure you'll hear From Granger. We're all in a holding pattern, and in the boat with you. Imma gonna sit back, and wait. I'm so far down the line I can't even see the door. :)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was someone on this very forum talking about making 2 orders, then choosing which one to keep at delivery. That kind of game may have forced Granger's hand.
If I was the sales manager at any dealership, I would require a non-refundable deposit for anyone placing more than one Bronco order. Anyone who can afford two Broncos can handle leaving a deposit to ensure they are going to follow through.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Matt sorry that was when I was in the hospital and the sales staff was "handling" the information...

I just sent you another confirmation email, check the spam folder if you do not receive it in a few minutes...

Albert

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Marty, I'm guessing there are a great number of members that have never special ordered a vehicle before. Every new vehicle I've ordered over the years has required a $500 deposit. If I were a dealer I would also. Or, I may wind up with a one off build that no one else would want.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Matt sorry that was when I was in the hospital and the sales staff was "handling" the information...

I just sent you another confirmation email, check the spam folder if you do not receive it in a few minutes...

Albert
Thanks! Just got the email. I know you are super busy, so thanks for the quick response.
Sponsored