Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Granger Ford Can you list the phone numbers that you or Jaime will be calling from? I presume Zach will never have a need to call, but if he does, then include his number also. This way we can whitelist the respective numbers and define them in our contact list. There are many who do not answer any calls unless it is a defined contact.
515 999 and any number of extensions...2224 or 8001 to 8999
Agreed & thanks Albert! This helps greatly!

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford any word on if we can order accessories and options that aren't able to be put on our vehicle at delivery? For me, this would be the roof rack and then eventually the black-painted top when it gets produced.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford any word on if we can order accessories and options that aren't able to be put on our vehicle at delivery? For me, this would be the roof rack and then eventually the black-painted top when it gets produced.
Hopefully soon

Sponsored

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting the information about the hard top. I have a feeling all the hard top options will be available by the time my reservation is fulfilled since I'm late to the party. I reserved mine yesterday with Granger. At least I'll be able to see Area 51 and Cactus Grey in real life before I need to order!

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ray how did your visit with Andrew on Saturday go for you?
It went okay. I didn't get to test out something with the 2.7L, otherwise I did get some questions answered that I needed to experience first hand.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Granger Ford is there any harm in waiting until the final dealer change date of January 31 in order to switch dealerships? Not that I'm waiting for the very last second, just waiting to see what my local dealership decides to do.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford is there any harm in waiting until the final dealer change date of January 31 in order to switch dealerships? Not that I'm waiting for the very last second, just waiting to see what my local dealership decides to do.
Not that I can tell, you only need to move if and when you are comfortable with it...

IF your local will take care of you to your satisfaction by all means that is the place to do business...

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been inundated with certain questions that I feel compelled to start a thread on it...

I will start another thread on accessories, options etc. when we get more information on those questions...

QUESTION 1 - When can I order the Bronco?
When we get the reservations to push into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system...
  • We will schedule a call to you and get the order processed (not the other way around)
    • using the Ford official time stamp
  • The order will be printed out and sent to you (online) for review and a signature.
  • If we do not have a deposit on file, we will collect it then
    • Deposit amount to be determined

QUESTION 2 - Will my order be a 2022?
  • We do not know what the reality of that is right now
  • There should be more clarification come February when the reservations become real orders
  • At that time Ford knows
    • how many to produce
    • how many they can build per month
    • how many months they plan to build the 2021 model year

QUESTION 3 - Can I change my options, colors models after we agree to the original build?
  • Yes, until the Bronco is scheduled but to avoid potential scheduling issues we ask that at order you are 99.9% accurate at order.

QUESTION 4 - Is September 18th the cutoff for the 2021 model year?
  • No, it is used as the end date for the allocation allotment only

QUESTION 5 -What if I want an option that is on material hold?
  • You will have a couple of choices to make when we call you...
    • You can cancel the option on hold to get the Bronco sooner
    • You can wait and when the option becomes available your Bronco will get built

QUESTION 6 -Will I get the top from Ford for my FE or Wildtrack shipped to me or do I have come back to pick it up from you?
  • Ford will only ship the vehicle when it can be built as ordered
  • In the case of the top fiasco you will get it with the top shipped only
  • No other top will be coming for it as you are being credited for the lack of the original top

QUESTION 7 - can I change my Model trim and door count at order time?
  • Our understanding in the order system and from past experience is that we can change that prior to submitting the order but not afterwards
CALIFORNIA BASIS QUESTIONS:

1. Since CA is a bit more tight on emissions, in your experience do you foresee any complications with first model versions of vehicles delivered to states that are more lax than CA.
I just don't want to arrive home in CA and then not be able to register the Bronc because it's not got CA endorsement or some certification. IDK just thinking of all worst cases

• All California bound Broncos from us will be ordered CA certified not sold in California,
  • Meaning that we have them ordered for California registration while not being a dealership in California.

2. Is there anything Granger or Ford can do to facilitate a smoother CA DMV registration and titling process?
  • State/local laws for titling and licensing vehicles in California appear to be very tight and we will get any paperwork to you so that it can be processed timely.
Albert,

Are you able to tell us roughly how many preorders you guys have so far? And how many of them are from the October deal...

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question that I haven’t found the answer to. If I order a Badlands with mid package and manual transmission, is there a credit for the remote start that Ford refuses to include?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a question that I haven’t found the answer to. If I order a Badlands with mid package and manual transmission, is there a credit for the remote start that Ford refuses to include?
That’s an easy one: no.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert,

Are you able to tell us roughly how many preorders you guys have so far? And how many of them are from the October deal...
Has a comma in the number and over half are October that is as good as I can offers as of yet... :cool:
Sponsored