Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a friend, that's aware of me getting a Bronco, that sent me a text not long after that video hit Youtube. They said it looks like my reservation will be pushed into early 2022 because of material shortages.

I watched the video and then got back to them saying nothing has changed on my end. My reservation date falls after the M.Y '21 line in the sand that Ford put down, so I already know mine will be a '22 model year.

Our chatting went back and forth for a bit, more so on the fact I'm really wanting to go the Peasant XLT route (Base w/ sasquatch, 2.7 & auto) and not my zero point I used for what I was willing to spend. I 'could' change my mind, since I'll have the extra time to save a bit more to put down, but I doubt I will. It will basically come down to what issues (if any) they have with parts availability and if the updated B&P answers a few curiosities I have, at the moment.

The ONLY thing that has changed is that if there are any delays, material wise, I will be needing the Bronco delivered because of the time of year it could/will show up.
Just a point of clarification: My understanding is that there is no MY21 / MY22 line in the sand. The Sept date is reference only to what numbers are used for the allocation formula calculations... not which specific reservations will be fulfilled with MY21 vs MY22 units.
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just a point of clarification: My understanding is that there is no MY21 / MY22 line in the sand. The Sept date is reference only to what numbers are used for the allocation formula calculations... not which specific reservations will be fulfilled with MY21 vs MY22 units.
That's why I only refer to it as a 'line in the sand'. It's essentially a reference point for them to use and it doesn't dictate what M.Y your vehicle will be. Since my reservation does fall after it, there is a very strong chance that it'll be a '22 M.Y, but that doesn't mean it can't be a '21 M.Y.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

that Sept date for MY22 is gonna move up IMO, that was before Job 1 moved now.

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OMG! Albert, I finally got to the right thread to join in.
Just wanted to say, Thank you!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OMG! Albert, I finally got to the right thread to join in.
Just wanted to say, Thank you!
One of us! One of us! ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for Colorado buyers who are having their Broncos delivered. A certain Colorado guy set it up a lonnnggg time ago so we can discuss the logistics of the delivery - among other things.
Among other things ?
Sponsored