Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been inundated with certain questions that I feel compelled to start a thread on it...

I will start another thread on accessories, options etc. when we get more information on those questions...

QUESTION 1 - When can I order the Bronco?
When we get the reservations to push into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system...
  • We will schedule a call to you and get the order processed (not the other way around)
    • using the Ford official time stamp
  • The order will be printed out and sent to you (online) for review and a signature.
  • If we do not have a deposit on file, we will collect it then
    • Deposit amount to be determined

QUESTION 2 - Will my order be a 2022?
  • We do not know what the reality of that is right now
  • There should be more clarification come February when the reservations become real orders
  • At that time Ford knows
    • how many to produce
    • how many they can build per month
    • how many months they plan to build the 2021 model year

QUESTION 3 - Can I change my options, colors models after we agree to the original build?
  • Yes, until the Bronco is scheduled but to avoid potential scheduling issues we ask that at order you are 99.9% accurate at order.

QUESTION 4 - Is September 18th the cutoff for the 2021 model year?
  • No, it is used as the end date for the allocation allotment only

QUESTION 5 -What if I want an option that is on material hold?
  • You will have a couple of choices to make when we call you...
    • You can cancel the option on hold to get the Bronco sooner
    • You can wait and when the option becomes available your Bronco will get built

QUESTION 6 -Will I get the top from Ford for my FE or Wildtrack shipped to me or do I have come back to pick it up from you?
  • Ford will only ship the vehicle when it can be built as ordered
  • In the case of the top fiasco you will get it with the top shipped only
  • No other top will be coming for it as you are being credited for the lack of the original top

QUESTION 7 - can I change my Model trim and door count at order time?
  • Our understanding in the order system and from past experience is that we can change that prior to submitting the order but not afterwards
CALIFORNIA BASIS QUESTIONS:

1. Since CA is a bit more tight on emissions, in your experience do you foresee any complications with first model versions of vehicles delivered to states that are more lax than CA.
I just don't want to arrive home in CA and then not be able to register the Bronc because it's not got CA endorsement or some certification. IDK just thinking of all worst cases

• All California bound Broncos from us will be ordered CA certified not sold in California,
  • Meaning that we have them ordered for California registration while not being a dealership in California.

2. Is there anything Granger or Ford can do to facilitate a smoother CA DMV registration and titling process?
  • State/local laws for titling and licensing vehicles in California appear to be very tight and we will get any paperwork to you so that it can be processed timely.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the update Albert. I haven't contacted Granger Ford, but I can say this did clarify some things for me. Have a good day my friend!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can only imagine all the calls Albert has received?
Albert, can you tell me precisely how many cup holders my bronco will have?
Albert, why did Ford make this hideous Grey HT?
Albert, can you change out the orange stitching on my seats on my BL?

Love ya Albert!
Thanks for all you do..

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will pricing be solidified at the time the order banks open?
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Edit* By pricing I mean Granger's discounts will be fully hashed out. I know we have been working off of MSRP x 0.94 - 1,000

Last edited:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Albert/Granger.

Sponsored

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too was under the impression that the Granger deal required no deposit. @Granger Ford

Changes to number of doors and trim better be an option. You are going to have a lot of pissed off people come order time if it isn’t. Myself included

I would like a color matched top and understand that it will delay my order. That said, I can live with the MIC top if that speeds up my delivery by 4-6 months.

SloshyMeatbag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can only imagine all the calls Albert has received?
Albert, can you tell me precisely how many cup holders my bronco will have?
Albert, why did Ford make this hideous Grey HT?
Albert, can you change out the orange stitching on my seats on my BL?

Love ya Albert!
Thanks for all you do..
Hey, Albert, what I really want is a Green Outer Banks with a white top and some kind of matching interior-not the weird navy pier stuff. Can you make that happen for me? Oh, and I'll be mad and blame you if you can't. Thanks!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Changes to number of doors and trim better be an option. You are going to have a lot of pissed off people come order time if it isn’t. Myself included

I would like a color matched top and understand that it will delay my order. That said, I can live with the MIC top if that speeds up my delivery by 4-6 months.
It is clearly stated that they believe there can be no changes to trim or number of doors AFTER the order. A reservation is not an order. You can change the trim and doors at the time of the order.

Hopefully this thread doesn't get huge with a bunch of people asking questions that may or may not be answered (if not already answered) here and forces people to wade through it, I am just going to wait and see how they expand/clarify the FAQ in the first post as time goes on after this. I urge others to do the same to keep it managable.

at the very least, Albert has to check this thread every time there is an additional comment, give the man a break, don't clog up his day any more than we already have.

beaglebronco

First Edition
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
QUESTION 6 -Will I get the top from Ford for my FE or Wildtrack shipped to me or do I have come back to pick it up from you?
  • Ford will only ship the vehicle when it can be built as ordered
  • In the case of the top fiasco you will get it with the top shipped only
As a FE reservation holder, if I want to order the FE with a black painted top, then I can place that order and simply will have my delivery delayed until it can be built as ordered? Or will I not even have that as an option?
Sponsored