Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a FE reservation holder, if I want to order the FE with a black painted top, then I can place that order and simply will have my delivery delayed until it can be built as ordered? Or will I not even have that as an option?
We are still unsure as the Order Guide has not been supplied to us...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly if you're bitching about a deposit being required then you probably weren't committed enough to follow through with the order anyeay. Granger is sticking their neck out ordering and if you leave them hanging, it hurts them, not you.

In the end they still are a business that needs to make money, not a charity.

STLBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a FE reservation holder, if I want to order the FE with a black painted top, then I can place that order and simply will have my delivery delayed until it can be built as ordered? Or will I not even have that as an option?
I think I am more confused about the top than ever. What I think I understand:
-If I order the WT now (Dec) it comes with a MIC (grey) top and I get it sooner.
-Or I can wait until a black MIC is available and it will delay my order until it can be shipped with it as requested.
-Where do we see that we are being refunded for the top at? Are they saying you can get the Bronco without any top and itā€™s a couple of thousand less?
-Is the soft top an option?

Iā€™m trying Albert but itā€™s still not comprehending.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly if you're bitching about a deposit being required then you probably weren't committed enough to follow through with the order anyeay. Granger is sticking their neck out ordering and if you leave them hanging, it hurts them, not you.

I agree and itā€™s just a little less money to come up at financing...

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been inundated with certain questions that I feel compelled to start a thread on it...

QUESTION 5 -What if I want an option that is on material hold?
  • You will have a couple of choices to make when we call you...
    • You can cancel the option on hold to get the Bronco sooner
    • You can wait and when the option becomes available your Bronco will get built
What would you include in the term material hold? Options/material that are priced and currently in B&P, but for some reason are on "material hold" due to lead time/availability issues for whatever reason?

Or would this also include options/material that have been identified as part of MY2021 but not yet in B&P (e.g. slide-out tailgate) and including late availability options/material (e.g. black painted hard top), but NOT items that have been identified as part of future model years (e.g white top in MY2022).

It seems as though your last bullet kind of answers it, hold on to reservation and wait, but you might be waiting a while until the option is available, which would be fine for some, but kind of a nightmare for Ford and dealers.

My guess is it is just items that are priced and currently in B&P, but hoping for the other, as I'm not in a hurry and can wait until my options are available.

EDIT - as i was typing it seems you answered that you don't know yet. thanks

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly what I was thinking. Hell if anything I want to put down a deposit even if my dealer doesnā€™t make me so that way it wonā€™t be sold underneath me lol If someone canā€™t do a deposit that person wasnā€™t going to purchase anyways... kind of like the ā€œthatā€™s it Iā€™m outā€ threads.... they werenā€™t true Bronconites anyways. (Yes I made that word up)

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
-If I order the WT now (Dec) it comes with a MIC (grey) top and I get it sooner.
-Or I can wait until a black MIC is available and it will delay my order until it can be shipped with it as requested.
-Where do we see that we are being refunded for the top at? Are they saying you can get the Bronco without any top and itā€™s a couple of thousand less?

They lowered the msrp of the Wildtrak by the monetary difference between the MIC top and the black painted top. I think it was around $1,900. No top from the factory is not an option. First Edition is MIC only at this point.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford had already taken the price of the painted Ht off MSRP..
U will get the grey MIC when you order unless you want to delay your order for the painted too and then your order is then delayed...

Edit- see above post!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Especially when it's over something as insane as cup holders lol

Idk, I kind of get it. There are people here who want a Bronco because it's a Bronco, but there also a lot of people here because they feel the Bronco would be the best fit for them.

As a lot of these small annoyances come out eventually it will hit the tipping point for someone. Ugly top, no manual w/6cyl, interior choices... No cupholders in the back seat of a $50,000 dollar truck is a little insane I will admit.

But I don't sit in the back so... ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can I get 35" cupholders with the Sasquatch package?
Sponsored