Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What would you include in the term material hold? Options/material that are priced and currently in B&P, but for some reason are on "material hold" due to lead time/availability issues for whatever reason?
For example: You are buying a Badlands that has the orange trim on the seats. For some reason the seat manufacturer ran out of orange trim and is waiting to make and deliver more to Ford.
Sponsored

DRKRYDR

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford had already taken the price of the painted Ht off MSRP..
U will get the grey MIC when you order unless you want to delay your order for the painted too and then your order is then delayed...

Edit- see above post!
Ford had already taken the price of the painted HT off MSRP? Ok is this discount for everyone ordering the grey MIC or just for the trims that come with the HT?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Idk, I kind of get it. There are people here who want a Bronco because it's a Bronco, but there also a lot of people here because they feel the Bronco would be the best fit for them.

As a lot of these small annoyances come out eventually it will hit the tipping point for someone. Ugly top, no manual w/6cyl, interior choices... No cupholders in the back seat of a $50,000 dollar truck is a little insane I will admit.

But I don't sit in the back so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahahaha I had to go look as I assumed this was pointed out in the aerial views, sure enough. Another reason the 2 door is better.

DRKRYDR

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the difference between a body color hardtop in Carbonized Gray and the molded-in-color (MIC) hardtops in a "carbonized grey" color?

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The biggest issue will be what items, like the painted or black top, will even make it into the ordering system to be able to get it later the way you want.... I am still hoping the get a White WT bt with only the 2 seat options, I cannot see ordering either the cloth dual color camo or the leather with sandstone and the tan dash both with the neon blue trim colors...

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the difference between a body color hardtop in Carbonized Gray and the molded-in-color (MIC) hardtops in a "carbonized grey" color?
body color hardtop is probably gloss. mic is prefaded

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why are people whining about a deposit? First time some of you have bought a vehicle or can you just not afford it...

Get real.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kind of an oxymoron, but will the deposit you take at order be refundable?
If you do not turn your reservation into an order tou can request for the $100.00 deposit back. Yes the monies are with the dealer, they may ask you to go through the cancellation process on the Ford site to get that deposit back. Unlikely the dealer will give a refund directly as there may be underlining complications there.
Since the deposit is given to the dealer you can ask for that to be part of your deposit in your official order.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not enough to wait for the “body color” top. That’s about as spot on as it gets there.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Questions on Bronco ordering and other FAQ's 78D6A601-21E1-41AC-8A7E-0338024F2E33
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Questions on Bronco ordering and other FAQ's E93D6E32-DA65-4CB2-9706-934A70CEA393

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone clear up the hardtop discount...is it only for certain trims?
https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ford-bronco-hardtop-delay-price-update/
The Modular top was standard on WT and FE, but because it is late availability, Ford will sell you the WT or FE with the MIC top for less money.

I think you're getting confused over what the top differences are.

Here is the breakdown:

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Questions on Bronco ordering and other FAQ's Top Differences

cclark79

Badlands
First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would also like to know about this second deposit. The amount of this one based on the total of the vehicle? For instance 50,000 dollar Bronco = 5,000 deposit?
Sponsored