First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're not going to ask you for 5k down in December... c'mon people.

An additional $400 or $900 seems practical at time of order, then you work out financing at time of delivery months later.
Plausible. 5K would be insane lol.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford had already taken the price of the painted HT off MSRP? Ok is this discount for everyone ordering the grey MIC or just for the trims that come with the HT?
Ford had already taken the price of the painted Ht off MSRP..
U will get the grey MIC when you order unless you want to delay your order for the painted too and then your order is then delayed...
I believe it’s for the trims that come with the painted Ht such as FE and WT

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is whether or not options that don't show available on B&P (Headliner and Roof Rack on Sasq and 2.7), can be installed at the dealership after market? I understand the reasons these can't be installed at factory are strictly because of weight restrictions and Ford can't categorize Bronco's as mid-size if they are over a certain weight. But what if the dealer installs it?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Strongly disagree here. Who’s to say what a person’s financial situation will be when they receive the vehicle. If one actually knew when they would get the vehicle it allows for a bit financial planning. I believe our taxes will be going up after this election (not to get political) so if you can’t depend on your steady income at an unknown time of arrival, how can you plan on being able to afford a $55k vehicle ?? Extra taxes is one thing, but to lose your job all together like some have during Covid, absolutely horrible!
So yeah, that does leave several people w a sense of “should I”. This is a dream car for many, especially those who haves followed the progression for years waiting for this day.
Also, don’t think it’ll hurt Granger much if you don’t follow through w the final purchase?, they get a new Bronco to sell on the lot for more $ then they were selling it to you for! Just guessing, extrapolate how you want, but if Granger has 1200 reservations, 1000 people order, only 800 purchase, pretty sure it won’t hurt their equated bronco allocation when no one in the region will come close to their volume selling! ?‍♂
There will be a lot of canceled reservations due to deposits. Just means we’ll move up the list ?.
As the saying goes, if you can't afford the payment, you probably shouldn't be buying the vehicle.

And if you can't afford a $55K vehicle on your own, then you need to buy an EV so the taxpayers can chip in up to $7,500 so you can afford your vehicle.

No matter how strongly you disagree on a personal level that a deposit is needed, the anals of history have proven time and again that when a person has some skin in the game, they make different decisions with their money than if they don't have a dime in the pot. The $100 reservation was Childs play, and Granger is prudent to avoid any negative scrutiny from Ford by having a raft of cancelled orders at delivery. It's one thing to have a customers credit declined at time of delivery than it is to have them no-show the vehicle, one proves you ordered a vehicle properly, the other indicates you pumped your orders up to sell units off the floor with ADM as the product is a rare and hot commodity.

Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As the saying goes, if you can't afford the payment, you probably shouldn't be buying the vehicle.

And if you can't afford a $55K vehicle on your own, then you need to buy an EV so the taxpayers can chip in up to $7,500 so you can afford your vehicle.

No matter how strongly you disagree on a personal level that a deposit is needed, the anals of history have proven time and again that when a person has some skin in the game, they make different decisions with their money than if they don't have a dime in the pot. The $100 reservation was Childs play, and Granger is prudent to avoid any negative scrutiny from Ford by having a raft of cancelled orders at delivery. It's one thing to have a customers credit declined at time of delivery than it is to have them no-show the vehicle, one proves you ordered a vehicle properly, the other indicates you pumped your orders up to sell units off the floor with ADM as the product is a rare and hot commodity.
Additionally, there's been some rumbling that Ford was going to make dealers collect at least a $500 deposit. Granger initially didn't want to collect one, but it looks like their hands might be forced a bit.

Chris

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Additionally, there's been some rumbling that Ford was going to make dealers collect at least a $500 deposit. Granger initially didn't want to collect one, but it looks like their hands might be forced a bit.

Chris
Ford finding out who came to play.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyway you can edit that to make the red a different color? It's extremely difficult to read. Thank you!

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford finding out who came to play.
And that's still a relatively small number. Outside of the people buying cash, I'd guess most peoples payments are going to be $500/month anyways unless they go with a base with no options.

Last edited:

old 4 wheeler

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F100 4x4, 82 toyota 4x4, 86 samurai,71FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there any info about the production for he manual + sasquatch? Like is it still happening for 2021MY?
good question, I would like to know the same thing . or maybe a guestament when they will be available

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would also like to know about this second deposit. The amount of this one based on the total of the vehicle? For instance 50,000 dollar Bronco = 5,000 deposit?
No if there is any additional it should be no more than $500 total but again I do not make the decisions on that...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Chris
Given their volume, I would be surprised if they didn't have a tiered deposit schedule based on expected MY21/MY22 delivery dates. Ford is unlikely to look kindly upon any dealership which has over X% of orders terminated at time of delivery without a failed credit check.

(I'm assuming X is going to be a verrrrrrrrrry small number, such as 5%)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyway you can edit that to make the red a different color? It's extremely difficult to read. Thank you!
Did try other colors but the Brownish red differentiates from the black nicer and with the bluish background shows up the best...Maybe not bold would work better, will look into that...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did try other colors but the Brownish red differentiates from the black nicer and with the bluish background shows up the best...Maybe not bold would work better, will look into that...
Sorry! Didn't mean to give you trouble!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given their volume, I would be surprised if they didn't have a tiered deposit schedule based on expected MY21/MY22 delivery dates. Ford is unlikely to look kindly upon any dealership which has over X% of orders terminated at time of delivery without a failed credit check.

(I'm assuming X is going to be a verrrrrrrrrry small number, such as 5%)
The x could be very small percent like you stated and really throw many orders in disarray within a dealership...
Sponsored