Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was kinda thinking the same, but more so was under the impression that there would be no deposit.
I was under the same impression that there would be no further deposit required at Granger Ford besides the $100. I think I actually have a DM from Albert saying exactly that. Hmmm. Interesting.

djteotancolis

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80 3.8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So in my case where I want a BL Manual w/ Saqs. Should I keep my reservation still or will it get canceled eventually?

Sorry I missed it in the comments.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was under the same impression that there would be no further deposit required at Granger Ford besides the $100. I think I actually have a DM from Albert saying exactly that. Hmmm. Interesting.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Questions on Bronco ordering and other FAQ's Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 16.21.43

Don't forget, people who made their reservation with a different dealer then had it transferred to Granger, received their $100 back... which means Granger has $0 for that reservation.

Sponsored

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Questions on Bronco ordering and other FAQ's Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 16.21.43

Don't forget, people who made their reservation with a different dealer then had it transferred to Granger, received their $100 back... which means Granger has $0 for that reservation.
Exactly what happened to me. So right now I have zero skin in the game. That's one of the reasons I have no problem with a deposit.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There was someone on this very forum talking about making 2 orders, then choosing which one to keep at delivery. That kind of game may have forced Granger's hand.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Floyds staying in Iowa you meant, Right? :cool:

BTW I am an ISU fan but root for the Hawks if they are not playing the Clones..
Hell yeah! I'm an ISU alumni and spent my career there as well until my wife and I moved to Tucson in 2017. Met my wife working there as well. Nothing but good things to say about ISU...

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell yeah! I'm an ISU alumni and spent my career there as well until my wife and I moved to Tucson in 2017. Met my wife working there as well. Nothing but good things to say about ISU...
A little known and even less cared about fact I like to bring up to ISU fans and they don't seem to care much but, Matt Campbell's dad was my high school football coach. Matt used to come with his dad to our summer two a day practices. He was probably 7 or so at the time.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No, we really need to go in alphabetical order (says the girl in Colorado).
YES! Arizona only has to wait for Alabama and Alaska!

• Haha
Reactions: sjp

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I always thought I was on the high strung side but the more I hang around here, the more I realize that might not be the case. :ROFLMAO:
I noticed that a few weeks ago too! I don't hold a candle to some of these guys. Just call me Bob Marley cos every little ting... gonna be alright.

toannn

First Edition
First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2012 Avalanche 2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't think you can wait and pay that amount for it, from factory it's only the MIC top and that's it, if it even becomes available it would be through Ford Performance Accessories and you can count on it being more expensive.
1F2A4252-349F-4D1E-9A0A-13052D9F231B.jpeg

Tphw2020

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been inundated with certain questions that I feel compelled to start a thread on it...

I will start another thread on accessories, options etc. when we get more information on those questions...

QUESTION 1 - When can I order the Bronco?
When we get the reservations to push into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system...
  • We will schedule a call to you and get the order processed (not the other way around)
    • using the Ford official time stamp
  • The order will be printed out and sent to you (online) for review and a signature.
  • If we do not have a deposit on file, we will collect it then
    • Deposit amount to be determined

QUESTION 2 - Will my order be a 2022?
  • We do not know what the reality of that is right now
  • There should be more clarification come February when the reservations become real orders
  • At that time Ford knows
    • how many to produce
    • how many they can build per month
    • how many months they plan to build the 2021 model year

QUESTION 3 - Can I change my options, colors models after we agree to the original build?
  • Yes, until the Bronco is scheduled but to avoid potential scheduling issues we ask that at order you are 99.9% accurate at order.

QUESTION 4 - Is September 18th the cutoff for the 2021 model year?
  • No, it is used as the end date for the allocation allotment only

QUESTION 5 -What if I want an option that is on material hold?
  • You will have a couple of choices to make when we call you...
    • You can cancel the option on hold to get the Bronco sooner
    • You can wait and when the option becomes available your Bronco will get built

QUESTION 6 -Will I get the top from Ford for my FE or Wildtrack shipped to me or do I have come back to pick it up from you?
  • Ford will only ship the vehicle when it can be built as ordered
  • In the case of the top fiasco you will get it with the top shipped only
  • No other top will be coming for it as you are being credited for the lack of the original top

QUESTION 7 - can I change my Model trim and door count at order time?
  • Our understanding in the order system and from past experience is that we can change that prior to submitting the order but not afterwards
CALIFORNIA BASIS QUESTIONS:

1. Since CA is a bit more tight on emissions, in your experience do you foresee any complications with first model versions of vehicles delivered to states that are more lax than CA.
I just don't want to arrive home in CA and then not be able to register the Bronc because it's not got CA endorsement or some certification. IDK just thinking of all worst cases

• All California bound Broncos from us will be ordered CA certified not sold in California,
  • Meaning that we have them ordered for California registration while not being a dealership in California.

2. Is there anything Granger or Ford can do to facilitate a smoother CA DMV registration and titling process?
  • State/local laws for titling and licensing vehicles in California appear to be very tight and we will get any paperwork to you so that it can be processed timely.
Thanks for the update and for your hard work.

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford

Albert I hope you make 200k+ in Bronco sales. I couldn’t even read though this entire 14 pages of ignorance. “Can I get a green Bronco?” “Will I have my Bronco by April?” And you have to read all this bullshit to make sure you don’t miss anything. If people would just read and pay attention it would make life so much better! Hope it’s worth your time!

These must be the folks that are gonna drive their Bronco home 5 MPH under the speed limit in the left lane....idiots.

I’ll buy you a case of whatever beer you want when I pick up my Bronco!! Thanks for all you do!!
Sponsored