Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well - I’ve taken the results link out. I understand not to feed trolls but I agree with @BroncoJay we shouldn’t be scared to post up threads out of fear. I’m not trying to feed the trolls - they are already well fed.

if you took part in the survey - I can send you a spreadsheet of what it’s looking like. Just PM me.
Agreed. Came here to network with like-minded enthusiasts and learn a thing or two.

***DISCLAIMER - I am also well fed*** ?
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the purpose here? Are you trying to see if Granger reservations are similar to the data on doors, trim, etc. as the forum as a whole (available on many other polls)?

I guess I don't see any added value over other similar polls on here. If you just want to play with a spreadsheet to alleviate boredom (which I totally understand), might be easier to look at other polls, like the uncountable number of color polls and collate the data from them, maybe actually find a trend. Whatever you choose to do, I hope it works out like you wanted and that you have a fantastic day!

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is the purpose here? Are you trying to see if Granger reservations are similar to the data on doors, trim, etc. as the forum as a whole (available on many other polls)?

I guess I don't see any added value over other similar polls on here. If you just want to play with a spreadsheet to alleviate boredom (which I totally understand), might be easier to look at other polls, like the uncountable number of color polls and collate the data from them, maybe actually find a trend. Whatever you choose to do, I hope it works out like you wanted and that you have a fantastic day!
I think it’ll give everyone some sort of abstract idea of what place they’re at and also which trims are popular specific to Granger reservations. There are also threads for other dealer reservations - feel free to add your input there as well. Thanks, hope you have a great day too! ?

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the reservation date stat, gives me a (very) rough idea where I'm at. I was surprised that Badlands leads in trim selection. Surprised 2-dr leads 4-dr.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got it!, you are hoping to get a sense of where in line someone might fall, the other questions are just trivia to flesh it out. I will send you my data, I don't have any desire to see the results though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

got it!, you are hoping to get a sense of where in line someone might fall, the other questions are just trivia to flesh it out. I will send you my data, I don't have any desire to see the results though.
Awesome! Thank you so much ☺

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya I get that but we shouldn’t be afraid to post threads or inquire on basic information in fear of a few jack wagons....

And like I said I don’t see the information that is being requested here is going to be earth shattering..

I mean we could post a thread about how beautiful a sunny 70 degree day and a few asshats will claim something stupid about global warming...

Cant let that shit bother us..
Peace ✌
Agree with all you said.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well - I’ve taken the results link out. I understand not to feed trolls but I agree with @BroncoJay we shouldn’t be scared to post up threads out of fear. I’m not trying to feed the trolls - they are already well fed.

if you took part in the survey - I can send you a spreadsheet of what it’s looking like. Just PM me.
Wasn't suggesting we should be scared. We should post what we want. Just saying that when the trolls do drop in, which seems inevitable these days, we just need to ignore them. They're bottom feeders. If we run scared, they win.

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wasn't suggesting we should be scared. We should post what we want. Just saying that when the trolls do drop in, which seems inevitable these days, we just need to ignore them. They're bottom feeders. If we run scared, they win.
you are correct! Thank you for participating too! ?

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious to see the stats.

That said, as I also posted elsewhere: Don't feed the trolls. Resist any urges to counter their destructive bull$h!t with logical posts. They will either refuse to grasp or fail to grasp your reactions. If they post, we just need to completely ignore their flavor of worthlessness.
Sometimes you gotta respond to educate the gullible. Feed 'em cheerios with a sprinkle of thumb tacks.

Anyway, I won't be adding my info, but you can bet I'll be checking out that spreadsheet (and most likely merging it with my own, with a column denoting non-Colorado buyers)...privately :)
Nd9GcSBUjAkhI_d6YBr5h2JH6YBwZjpuKCMHLp_5A&usqp=CAU.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If anyone who answered the survey before we added states, wants to add their state - please go ahead. I will delete your previous response.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Still can't see what you want to achieve. You would have to have 100% participation and 100% truthful responses not to say people will still change the trim by the order date. And even so, so what ? The allocation to dealers is not clear. At some point you will get an OFFICIAL idea when you can expect your Bronco. Will you complain to Granger if somebody gets the same trim like yours before your timestamp ? Maybe some accessory piece played a role..

Unless, somebody wants to know how many reservations Granger has..

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still can't see what you want to achieve. You would have to have 100% participation and 100% truthful responses not to say people will still change the trim by the order date. And even so, so what ? The allocation to dealers is not clear. At some point you will get an OFFICIAL idea when you can expect your Bronco. Will you complain to Granger if somebody gets the same trim like yours before your timestamp ? Maybe some accessory piece played a role..

Unless, somebody wants to know how many reservations Granger has..
thank you for your input! Obviously, we all know nothing is official. Have a great rest of your Sunday! ?
Sponsored