Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just submitted. Can you also list number of reservations by state? Pie chart is hard to read. Thx.
It won't allow me to do so on the results page but here you go:

Ford Bronco Granger Ford Reservation Holders - Please Fill This Out Count of Reservations per State
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was chatting the other day with Nate Silver, polling prognosticator at FiveThirtyEight, and he was desperately trying to convince me that there was no such thing as a "shy Granger" voter. Once again, it looks like he was wrong. :ROFLMAO:
As a policy wonk, this is my new favorite 6g forum post.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just added my response.

Sorry to be late but I actually needed to call Ford to confirm my timestamp. I read awhile back (sorry too lazy to go find the exact thread) that some people who ordered the night of the launch had the wrong date on their email. I ordered on 7/13 and my email said 7/14, so I have always assumed I was one in this glitch. I called Ford and confirmed this today, the date on my email is not accurate.

I noticed there are only a couple of 7/13 reservations in the list and much more 7/14's. Just curious if some of those actually have a 7/13 timestamp but don't know about the glitch in their email.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just added my response.

Sorry to be late but I actually needed to call Ford to confirm my timestamp. I read awhile back (sorry too lazy to go find the exact thread) that some people who ordered the night of the launch had the wrong date on their email. I ordered on 7/13 and my email said 7/14, so I have always assumed I was one in this glitch. I called Ford and confirmed this today, the date on my email is not accurate.

I noticed there are only a couple of 7/13 reservations in the list and much more 7/14's. Just curious if some of those actually have a 7/13 timestamp but don't know about the glitch in their email.
Yep. Nothing to worry about... basically just a funky glitch... but internally your reservation number is associated with an appropriate date/time.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...unts-actually-say-the-13th-and-not-14th.8841/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/reservation-email-7-13-reservation-date-7-14.2954/

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is true that would mean no one has a 7/13 date in their email right? Since 8 pm ET when reservations launched was 1 am in London. Or have I missed something?
I edited my comment after going back and finding the previous threads... You're absolutely correct and I misremembered the conversation while it was happening.

The take-home is, as you pointed out, Sweet Mother FoMoCo has the correct date/times in their database and it's nothing to worry about, even if the emails show something funky.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just added my response.

I suspect you are right about people responding with the 14th, even though they reserved on the 13th. Knowing my e-mail incorrectly showed the 14th, I responded 7/13.

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just added my response.

I just thought it'd be easier to use whatever the email - don't think there was a glitch rather it was in UTC time. :( Thank you for entering!

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Minor typos.

The State of New has 2 reservations
The State of North has 4.

?
Haha - I should have made it bigger - one sec =)

*fixed =)

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It doesn't - but you can put in a new entry and I can delete your old one!
You can delete the one I submitted that said "base".