Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Place my order from Sean Yesterday 03-12-2021. Went smooth. Sean was responsive and good to talk to. Easy process. Granger has kept it simple without any runaround. Thanks Sean.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my email from Sean a couple days ago, but haven't got my order confirmation yet but I did push it back to 22' so Idk how they are doing that. I'm a 10/30 res so we are rolling right along!
Same here. I kept looking at my build and thought I have none of the items that will for sure push it back to be a late 21 so I just said a 22 would be fine lol.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I kept looking at my build and thought I have none of the items that will for sure push it back to be a late 21 so I just said a 22 would be fine lol.
Yea he probably is putting the 22's to the side and getting all the 21's squared away lol I know they are swamped over there.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yea he probably is putting the 22's to the side and getting all the 21's squared away lol I know they are swamped over there.
Same here. Are they converting any 22s with a "dont build" priority, or just contacting all when the 22 order banks open.
Is there any advantage to doing now?
I've seen discussions of both ways being done.

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Are they converting any 22s with a "dont build" priority, or just contacting all when the 22 order banks open.
Is there any advantage to doing now?
I've seen discussions of both ways being done.
I can't really answer as to what they are actually doing with the ones holding out for 22 models, also I don't know whether it's better to process your order now or wait. I did mine just because most of the stuff I want probably wont change with 22 aside maybe a color change.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't really answer as to what they are actually doing with the ones holding out for 22 models, also I don't know whether it's better to process your order now or wait. I did mine just because most of the stuff I want probably wont change with 22 aside maybe a color change.
Not sure, but it sounds like it may help with allocation if you put in the order before the deadline. I fully expect that I will be resubmitting a new order for a 2022 this summer, but out in my order anyway.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

they want the 22s put in set to priority 99. the more in the more it helps Ford and what to do.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Super Swamp(ers)?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It has surprised me that so many are pushing out to '22. My October res was for sure a '22, but Sean processed it as a '21 with a priority code of 19. Heck, with so many going to '22 mine may well be a '21. However, I know that's a very long shot with some of the options I chose.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has surprised me that so many are pushing out to '22. My October res was for sure a '22, but Sean processed it as a '21 with a priority code of 19. Heck, with so many going to '22 mine may well be a '21. However, I know that's a very long shot with some of the options I chose.
I was thinking the same thing. I have an Oct. 1 res and if everyone else waited, I may get one by Christmas! Plus I don't think I have too many of deadly sins on my order. Anybody have an update on what features are still on the late list?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My order is one big deadly sin, so I said 'yes' to M.Y '22 when I got the email last month (Sept 23 res).

Of course, new stuff/changes for M.Y '22 may also change that, but for now I'm sticking with my original reservation model & color and putting a little away for the inevitable interior color change, if no other options are added for '22. (Wildtrak)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was thinking the same thing. I have an Oct. 1 res and if everyone else waited, I may get one by Christmas! Plus I don't think I have too many of deadly sins on my order. Anybody have an update on what features are still on the late list?
Tricia, my three hold ups may be the 2.7L, LUX, and the Shadow Black top. But, they may not be a problem with so many moving out. We may just hit the jackpot. Stranger things have happened.

As of now the only late availability item I know of is the Black MOD top. The other are supplier constraints on the 2.7L, and the LUX package. Of course no one knows how this supposed chip shortage will affect our orders.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tricia, my three hold ups may be the 2.7L, LUX, and the Shadow Black top. But, they may not be a problem with so many moving out. We may just hit the jackpot. Stranger things have happened.

As of now the only late availability item I know of is the Black MOD top. The other are supplier constraints on the 2.7L, and the LUX package. Of course no one knows how this supposed chip shortage will affect our orders.
Jackpot! Yes, we can hope.

I can't remember what's on the deadly sin list... but I think 2-door was.😢

Other than that, my 2-door manual 2.3l, non-advanced 4x4, with no added packages might not be delayed.

And if they let me... I'd be happy to swap out the MIC top for the Fastback Bestop convertible. I know at one point the MIC was a problem (which may be why the 2-door made the list).

Ford? Are you listening? Can you let me option the Bestop only? I'd appreciate it.😍

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs