Sponsored

Granger Ford - Specific decal for only our customers...

What sticker do you want to see included to your Granger Ford.

Votes: 18 5.0%

Votes: 54 14.9%

Votes: 64 17.7%

Votes: 169 46.7%

Votes: 57 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't believe that number 3 is getting SMOKED by number 4... ?
Sponsored

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When the curious ask me (and they WILL), I want to be able to say,

"I got MINE at BRONCO TOWN, U.S.A.!"

'Nuff said. #3 ALL. THE. WAY.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#3 with a bullet

Last edited:

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really like #4 (seems to be the winning option), would you also be able to carry the sticker without the hashtag up top? I think the design will age well but I'm not sure about hashtags 15 years from now.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really like #4 (seems to be the winning option), would you also be able to carry the sticker without the hashtag up top? I think the design will age well but I'm not sure about hashtags 15 years from now.
I agree about hashtags. I think whatever sticker is chosen by Granger (if they decide to do it) should have an option with no hashtag. Just simply put "Granger Ford" where the hashtag is and I'd be all for any of these sticker options.

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree about hashtags. I think whatever sticker is chosen by Granger (if they decide to do it) should have an option with no hashtag. Just simply put "Granger Ford" where the hashtag is and I'd be all for any of these sticker options.
That's my thinking exactly. I am wanting to have a sticker and have it say Granger Ford. I'd hate to have to cut off the top to avoid a hashtag. I don't see how having the option of not doing the hashtag would add a lot of cost? Maybe give people the option to purchase the non-hashtag for whatever at your cost? Just spitballing but I'd love a sticker- hoping it'd make it unique in Metro Detroit :D

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's my thinking exactly. I am wanting to have a sticker and have it say Granger Ford. I'd hate to have to cut off the top to avoid a hashtag. I don't see how having the option of not doing the hashtag would add a lot of cost? Maybe give people the option to purchase the non-hashtag for whatever at your cost? Just spitballing but I'd love a sticker- hoping it'd make it unique in Metro Detroit :D
Yep. I'd pay for the sticker too. I don't need free handouts. I don't want to see Granger incur costs, especially on the heals of offering the best deal in the nation on the vehicle we all want. On that note, @Granger Ford can we keep this under $10-$15. LOL

Reactions: Ksm

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like #5 the best, but I think it would be better without the #gotitatgranger. I like '@Granger Ford' better.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are going with a variant of the #4 F.O.R.D will not let us use the Bucking Bronco and they wanted the vehicle shape taken out also but that is just clip art that anyone can use...

I will reach out to Jon when the dusts settles with the Reservations to get us a final design that will be acceptable for our customers to have an use...

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are going with a variant of the #4 F.O.R.D will not let us use the Bucking Bronco and they wanted the vehicle shape taken out also but that is just clip art that anyone can use...

I will reach out to Jon when the dusts settles with the Reservations to get us a final design that will be acceptable for our customers to have an use...
You would think Ford would allow use of the symbols . Especially since it will be put on one of their vehicles. I sure with the army of attorneys they employ, that a limited use agreement could be had. Or- I could just have one printed out at the local sign company and wait until Ford finds me and serves me with notice to cease and desist letter. ( which would be never)
Sponsored