Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks - just to be clear - if I buy there I can take my new Badlands through the Badlands on the way home. ; )

One question - given the uncertainty of delivery dates work schedules etc. - how long can I leave it on your lot till I pick it up? Because I do want the return drive to be a mini vacation through the Badlands.
Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good thread. The biggest mistake I keep seeing is MSRP vs Invoice. "Well my dealer said they can do $1000 under MSRP". Yeah that's not the same!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks - just to be clear - if I buy there I can take my new Badlands through the Badlands on the way home. ; )

One question - given the uncertainty of delivery dates work schedules etc. - how long can I leave it on your lot till I pick it up? Because I do want the return drive to be a mini vacation through the Badlands.
We will ework with deliveries and timing for out of staters.

Of course you have to do the badlands in your Badlands Bronco.?

Last edited:

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, I know you guys must be busy - but if something goes wrong around here - what are the options to order from you all? I have a reservation number from the first couple of hours as well. I am in Maryland - how does shipping work? Would we just pay $500 to get delivered to a different location? Free delivery or dropped shipped from Ford?

and thanks for all you do for the forum and support for the fans.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I know you guys must be busy - but if something goes wrong around here - what are the options to order from you all? I have a reservation number from the first couple of hours as well. I am in Maryland - how does shipping work? Would we just pay $500 to get delivered to a different location? Free delivery or dropped shipped from Ford?

Change the reservation dealer to us to get our price.

As for shipping I will have someone on staff to handle that whe we get shippable numbers from Ford direct.

Maryland probably more than 500 with tolls and gas surcharges but who knows what next year brings

Last edited:

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Change the reservation dealer to us to get our price.

As for shipping I will have someone on staff to handle that whe we get skippable numbers from Ford direct.

Maryland probably more than 500 with tolls and gas surcharges but who knows what next year brings
Im sure it is already somewhere but how to I change my reservation to you right now?

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We get a 300 commission so with Bronco 6G forum (only ones who know) and the x plan you will be 1300 below invoice.
Could you ELI5 on this one? I thought the X-Plan was a hard price that could not be adjusted in either direction. What is the "300 commission"?

*Edit - Had not seen the update in your price thread. That's an insane deal. Not like "sleazy local car lot commercial with salesman screaming his head off, toupe and giant inflatable gorilla flapping in the breeze"-Insane. Legitimately kind of crazy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you ELI5 on this one? I thought the X-Plan was a hard price that could not be adjusted in either direction. What is the "300 commission"?
What we get paid from Ford to deliver the X plan vehicle

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems to be confusion in this arena so:

ADM - additional dealer markup. Placed over the MSRP to inflate profits and egos.

MSRP - manufacturere suggested retail price... retail or Window Sticker. Would sell them all day for this profit structure.

Invoice - below window sticker...is not true cost if car ... this is what floorplan and banks use as cost.

Cost is 2-3% behind invoice that dealers use to defray he cost of floor planned (sitting in stock) inventory.

Options on the vehicle that are configurable at order time will have an MSRP. invoice and cost

Accessories - added on after the vehicle us built.

Known as dealer installed accessories.

Have an MSRP and cost no invoice and price structure is determined by the application. (Some items have more profit structure than others

BUILD & PRICE tool used by consumers to "make" their vehicle and change at a whim

Configurator- Dealer tool used to order the vehicle

X plan has been explained in other threads but let's be consistent.
It is a partner pricing structure that is .4% below invoice plus a 275 fee that Ford requires.

We get a 300 commission so with Bronco 6G forum (only ones who know) and the x plan you will be 1300 below invoice.

A, D, and Z plans. If you work for Ford a dealership employee or a retiree from Ford these plans will be available to you and you know the rules already.

Reservation system by Ford is something new. Came out for the MachE, then to Bronco Sport now Bronco. Growing pains are expected but I believe this was a way larger test than intended and it broke..

I am sure Tesla has similar pains at first without a dealer network support.

Allocation - is based on prior sales and dealerships were rewarded with extra vehicles because of being a volume store.

Reservations will eventually lead to allocations but after all reservations have been filled. We will probably not see stock units til 2022 now

Please feel free to pm and I will add as necessary.
When do reservations cease or where is the floor need to be in order to see allocations and/or stock units kick off?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When do reservations cease or where is the floor need to be in order to see allocations and/or stock units kick off?
Do not know when reservation stop no one has said.

Allocation is more than likely a year away with high # of reservations held

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shipping at first is charged by Ford on all Broncos at 1495 so that is fixed

As for drop shipping a couple here have reached out to local dealers about getting their vehicle "courtesy delivered" to them and were shut down.

Courtesy delivery is almost always Fleet only deliveries.

Dealers make basically nothing to do it..

That is the courtesy.. it was never intended for this type of use and probably will not be extended to any remote Bronco deliveries.

Probably the best bet if you want the local dealership to deliver it to you is to buy it from them...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dwrigh2

Big Bend
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How does getting and paying for tags out of state buyers?Is it possible to transfer my tags to the state I live in?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what you would do.

We cannot collect and pay them for you

We can put them in the total package if you give us the tax rate(s) and plate fees, then cut you a check so that when you title it is handled.
Sponsored