First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have we ever gotten any confirmation on if the 2022 orders are going to be ordering in December? The amount of confusion on Fords behalf is mind blowing.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my email!! Everyone go look!!

Jk. ha

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have we ever gotten any confirmation on if the 2022 orders are going to be ordering in December? The amount of confusion on Fords behalf is mind blowing.
You’ll order now. If your build gets delayed to the point it will be a MY22, you’ll be asked to place a new order with the MY22 options at that time (you’ll retaining your reservation place)

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’ll order now. If your build gets delayed to the point it will be a MY22, you’ll be asked to place a new order with the MY22 options (while retaining your reservation place)
Interesting. It’s odd Ford drew a line in the sand on reservations but still want people to order a 2021, keep them engaged I guess? I have both I just don’t know which way to go.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. It’s odd Ford drew a line in the sand on reservations but still want people to order a 2021, keep them engaged I guess? I have both I just don’t know which way to go.
The line they drew was only for internal allocation formulas... it has nothing to do with who gets what MY.

They Still need everyone who wants a Bronco to order now so they know who wants what... and so they can schedule builds.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The line they drew was only for internal allocation formulas... it has nothing to do with who gets what MY.

They Still need everyone who wants a Bronco to order now so they know who wants what... and so they can schedule builds.
I remember reading that, thanks. My comprehension skills were broken at the time I guess.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember reading that, thanks. My comprehension skills were broken at the time I guess.
Based on the amount of reservations, and their estimated conversion rate, Ford has said they expect that current reservation builds will extend into MY22, and people should be prepared for that possibility.

But that’s the only info we’ve received. There’s no way to know at this point what the rough reservation date cutoff will be for the MY21/22 change.

Once orders close at the end of January, we should expect some rough estimates from Ford since they’ll know actually how many Broncos they need to build.

People on the forum have done a lot of fancy math based on expected conversion rates and factory capacity as a way to guess on the MY change over relative to reservation date... but there’s still so many unknowns and room for compounding errors in those calculations... not even to mention the potential for COVID to cause staffing and commodity shortages.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm getting job recommendations for "temperature screeners" but no Granger email.
Sponsored