First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Batches still going out? No email here yet. Talking smack about the Hawkeyes last week probably did me in huh?
Never ever talk smack about “dem Hawkeyes!
?
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what worries me... but I'm rolling the dice due to how transparent granger has been. Hopefully we don't get ours too much later than any other reservation holders at different dealers.
Granger can be as trasparent as they want, but how it's all done is really up to Ford. Granger really has no say in the allocation process. Hopefully we all get our broncos based on when we reserved, but who knows.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger can be as trasparent as they want, but how it's all done is really up to Ford. Granger really has no say in the allocation process. Hopefully we all get our broncos based on when we reserved, but who knows.
I'm saying that if i have to wait longer to get it from granger, then so be it. Dealers in Colorado have proven to be less than helpful, so I'll happily wait longer because of their transparency.

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Funny how this thread is for Granger Reservation holders, yet others feel necessary to shit all over someone else’s parade. I won’t begin to speculate as to why.

but someone more forward than myself please do ;)
Seems to be a few select users in every thread talking about Granger and their allocation

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm saying that if i have to wait longer to get it from granger, then so be it. Dealers in Colorado have proven to be less than helpful, so I'll happily wait longer because of their transparency.
Yea I heard about the Colorado dealers. Sucks how some dealers are acting. They are basically getting easy business yet they still want to screw people over. Granger is smart enough to capitalize on other dealers stupidity.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea I heard about the Colorado dealers. Sucks how some dealers are acting. They are basically getting easy business yet they still want to screw people over. Granger is smart enough to capitalize on other dealers stupidity.
Exactly. Fish in a barrel, but just not willing to take the shot. Looking forward to all of us having our Broncos.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So this should come from @grangeremail.com domain again like last time?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly. Fish in a barrel, but just not willing to take the shot. Looking forward to all of us having our Broncos.
Hell yea. Can't wait till the day comes when I pick up my bronco. This is how I am going to wakeup on what I am calling "Chris's bronco day" ?
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders a

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Your wisdom is literally warming my cockles in all the good ways. One of the first people to point this out.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders a
i've been saying this since joining this group. i've also stated Ford should stick to reservation order as much as possible, but its Ford. I'm just stating the raw possibility. Look at how salty things have already gotten from Fords decisions. Imagine if this plays out the way it has a good chance of playing out.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have found a glitch in the sending of the emails (using mine as the test) and am correcting the error to fix it so they will send out of the server..

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is some information from another thread. Please note #3

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...0-deposit-refund-other-info.9067/#post-328511

I just got off the phone with Ford after switching dealers to Stephens Auto Center in WV. (Invoice minus $1000, & invoice on options)

Ford Phone Rep Said:

1) The $100 deposit I made on 7/14 went to my old dealer. Switching to Stephens causes Ford to automatically refund my $100 deposit. Stephens will follow up with me if they need a replacement deposit. It is up to their discretion. I spoke to Stephen's GM before the Ford call and he didn't mention the deposit. Sounded like a good guy.

2) Bronco First Editions - I discussed with the rep that several FE reservation holders had cancelled their reservations, so I asked if those First Editions would then end up on dealer lots for sale. The rep said that information she had was - CANCELLED FIRST EDITIONS WILL NOT BE PRODUCED.

3) When I spoke to the GM at Stephens he said that early reservation holders will get their orders pretty much in time stamp order and getting your orders filled has nothing to do with dealer allocations. Many folks on this forum have postulated that ordering through a Stephens or Granger would risk not getting the order filled due to allocation issues. This is not an issue.
I've always read the "allocation" quote as dealer stock allocation. I'm not sure how people are assuming that because Granger is a small dealer that Ford isn't going to fill all their orders.

Think about it - is Ford really likely to say "I'm sorry Granger, you have paid deposits on 1,000 orders, but because you are a low volume dealer and your 4x4 market share is small we're only gonna send you 100 of your 1000 orders" That is absolutely insane from a business perspective. They are orders with deposits. Ford is going to fill the orders before they build dealer stock. Ford has repeatedly said that. Ford has also said (several times) that they will fill (as best as possible) according to reservation time stamp. You really think some high volume dealer in CA is gonna have stock Broncos before your order is filled because of their status? Come on....

Relax, have a beer. The Broncos are coming!!
Sponsored