Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is some information from another thread. Please note #3

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...0-deposit-refund-other-info.9067/#post-328511

I've always read the "allocation" quote as dealer stock allocation. I'm not sure how people are assuming that because Granger is a small dealer that Ford isn't going to fill all their orders.

Think about it - is Ford really likely to say "I'm sorry Granger, you have paid deposits on 1,000 orders, but because you are a low volume dealer and your 4x4 market share is small we're only gonna send you 100 of your 1000 orders" That is absolutely insane from a business perspective. They are orders with deposits. Ford is going to fill the orders before they build dealer stock. Ford has repeatedly said that. Ford has also said (several times) that they will fill (as best as possible) according to reservation time stamp. You really think some high volume dealer in CA is gonna have stock Broncos before your order is filled because of their status? Come on....

Relax, have a beer. The Broncos are coming!!
Did someone say beer ?
Beer, beer beer

6C9E56AE-F912-4619-9169-EF0E1B75C192.jpeg
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was going to ask what dealer you worked for but you already admitted it, It’s called a conflict of interest though. When you roll into a thread that doesn’t apply to you to try and degrade another dealership (yes, you are doing this) and claiming white knight status you only look like a douche. Thanks for your comments, everyone here is fully aware of the situation and is making the decision that’s best for them.
I can't like this enough. There's one in every Granger thread, right? And we're all pretty sick of them. Thanks for speaking up!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was going to ask what dealer you worked for but you already admitted it, It’s called a conflict of interest though. When you roll into a thread that doesn’t apply to you to try and degrade another dealership (yes, you are doing this) and claiming white knight status you only look like a douche. Thanks for your comments, everyone here is fully aware of the situation and is making the decision that’s best for them.
Well, and the fact that we’ve been talking about this for 3 months and it’s all speculative. Can we just be done? We Have no control over the process post reservation and order. We’ll know in February when we will get our cars.

until then, we all know what we signed up for.

Sooooo tired of talking about the same shit lol . Sorry it’s been a long week ;)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't like this enough. There's one in every Granger thread, right? And we're all pretty sick of them. Thanks for speaking up!
Every single one! You’re not the 1st, the 5th, the 10th and you won’t be the last, (well hopefully he is) but we get it!! They’re all here just to warn us about how this will end, thanks.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, and the fact that we’ve been talking about this for 3 months and it’s all speculative. Can we just be done? We Have no control over the process post reservation and order. We’ll know in February when we will get our cars.

until then, we all know what we signed up for.

Sooooo tired of talking about the same shit lol . Sorry it’s been a long week ;)
Lol yep, exactly! I’m sick of hearing it. ?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 6C9E56AE-F912-4619-9169-EF0E1B75C192

Side note this chick and her husband (Ron Swanson) are 2 of the most hilarious people alive.
Is that Mullaly? They have a decent podcast called In Bed with Nick and Megan you should check out if so.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that Mullaly? They have a decent podcast called In Bed with Nick and Megan you should check out if so.
Yeah! I’ll check it out, thanks!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny how this thread is for Granger Reservation holders, yet others feel necessary to shit all over someone else’s parade. I won’t begin to speculate as to why.

but someone more forward than myself please do ;)
Amen!
It pisses me right off when douchebags do this. Feel the need to comment on every thread, give their 2 dollar opinion base it as fact ..

Also when someone wants to bash another trim model thread even though they have no friggin intentions on buying it..

See it constantly on the WT threads
“Man I hate the interior of that bronco”

But yet they are buying a BB or something else..
Go piss up a short rope..
?

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is some information from another thread. Please note #3

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...0-deposit-refund-other-info.9067/#post-328511

I've always read the "allocation" quote as dealer stock allocation. I'm not sure how people are assuming that because Granger is a small dealer that Ford isn't going to fill all their orders.

Think about it - is Ford really likely to say "I'm sorry Granger, you have paid deposits on 1,000 orders, but because you are a low volume dealer and your 4x4 market share is small we're only gonna send you 100 of your 1000 orders" That is absolutely insane from a business perspective. They are orders with deposits. Ford is going to fill the orders before they build dealer stock. Ford has repeatedly said that. Ford has also said (several times) that they will fill (as best as possible) according to reservation time stamp. You really think some high volume dealer in CA is gonna have stock Broncos before your order is filled because of their status? Come on....

Relax, have a beer. The Broncos are coming!!
Everyone with a res will get a Bronco absolutely. The long waiting game comes down to when they decide to start making MY22s. I believe you can weight it through the year in the following 10 Broncos but i see Ford producing them as

1-3: Early res late availability
4-8: Dealer allocation
9--10: latter reservations

I dont see which dealer you choose being the problem but Ford wanting to get the shiny new thing on the lot and people in the doors once 22s start being produced. As far as knowing who will fall into the lucky MY21, you have a better chance at understanding women than figuring that one out. Early reservations will be prioritized regardless though and get produced as soon as they can.

Sponsored