Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
N
Beats me why he's here starting crap. I don't have my reservation with granger, but I respect what they are doing compared to so many crappy other dealers in this country, which is the reason people don't trust dealerships. Granger at least gives people a reason to trust them.
Not a Granger customer, my local dealer came through for me. I still read through the threads though, nuggets of no BS information to be had...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is good to hear that there are dealers willing to earn the business of the Bronco reservation holders...

The best deal is the one that you can live with easy as that!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry folks, it is getting late and I am tiring with my CRM plight, I will re run the list on Monday sorry that it is not now and it is worth the wait...

I still have not received mine :ROFLMAO: Time for bed...:sleep:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry folks, it is getting late and I am tiring with my CRM plight, I will re run the list on Monday sorry that it is not now and it is worth the wait...

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 1605931781185

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t feel bad. Your good.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Get your sleep now Albert! You're not gonna get it later trying to keep all those broncos in the corral! Thanks again for all you are doing.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems to be a few select users in every thread talking about Granger and their allocation
And when you look at their posts in all threads they definitely come across as dealer shills defending their own, less customer favorable, practices.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have no clue if any of that is correct. Even with people that have an early reservation they could get screwed. We really don't know how the allocation process will happen. Only Ford does and considering they can change things however they want we won't know for a while. I doubt they will get "special allocation". Other Ford dealers would get wind of that and complain and Ford could end up changing things. There are a lot of dealers that have people with early reservations and I doubt Ford will send their allocation to mainly granger and screw over all the other early reservations at other dealers. Plus we have no idea how many broncos they will be making weekly.
I must disagree. Ford has stated (Mike Levine) explicitly that "MY21 Broncos will be built BEFORE dealer stock". Assuming this is true...
I spoke to a Ford rep 2 days ago when I switched dealer to Stephens and she explicitly said "reservation time stamp" determines when your vehicle will be built" assuming no black top, manSquatch.

So, Ford will allot MY21 production units to converted reservation holders roughly in time stamp order. If your time stamp is early enough, you will be part of MY21 production and get your Bronco before any dealer allocations.

Ford fills MY21 production and when it's full the last order in that group determines the time stamp cutoff point for folks to start getting MY22 Broncos. When MY22 production begins, some units will go to dealer stock, determined by the allocation formula, and some will fill pre-existing orders. No one knows how Ford will split MY22 production between these two groups and no one knows when the MY21 time stamp cutoff will be, but...

If you have a reservation time stamp of July 13, 14, 15, 16 (mine is Jul 14) you should be confident you'll get a MY21 Bronco before dealers have any for sale. If your time stamp is October (I also have a Oct 10 Granger), you'll probably get a MY22 and your price will probably be a bit more than today's B&P. And your dealer may have one for sale on the floor when you pick yours up.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must disagree. Ford has stated (Mike Levine) explicitly that "MY21 Broncos will be built BEFORE dealer stock". Assuming this is true...
I spoke to a Ford rep 2 days ago when I switched dealer to Stephens and she explicitly said "reservation time stamp" determines when your vehicle will be built" assuming no black top, manSquatch.

So, Ford will allot MY21 production units to converted reservation holders roughly in time stamp order. If your time stamp is early enough, you will be part of MY21 production and get your Bronco before any dealer allocations.

Ford fills MY21 production and when it's full the last order in that group determines the time stamp cutoff point for folks to start getting MY22 Broncos. When MY22 production begins, some units will go to dealer stock, determined by the allocation formula, and some will fill pre-existing orders. No one knows how Ford will split MY22 production between these two groups and no one knows when the MY21 time stamp cutoff will be, but...

If you have a reservation time stamp of July 13, 14, 15, 16 (mine is Jul 14) you should be confident you'll get a MY21 Bronco before dealers have any for sale. If your time stamp is October (I also have a Oct 10 Granger), you'll probably get a MY22 and your price will probably be a bit more than today's B&P. And your dealer may have one for sale on the floor when you pick yours up.
If I reserve a vehicle 6 months before ordering and Ford pushes me to a 2022 and then sends vehicles to dealers before they even build mine, you can bet I will go buy something else.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want to say thanks to Albert @Granger Ford for his continued effort. I called him in the midst of all the email turmoil and he graciously took the time to run through the options and quote me on a Bronco Sport.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I reserve a vehicle 6 months before ordering and Ford pushes me to a 2022 and then sends vehicles to dealers before they even build mine, you can bet I will go buy something else.
Since ordering ends Jan 31, if you reserved six months before ordering that means you reserved in July. It's probably safe to assume that converted July reservations will be MY21.

Late reservation holders will be able to get a vehicle built exactly the way they want instead of taking what they can find among limited dealer offerings. You can also chose a dealer today that'll give you a discount (i.e. Granger, Stephens) instead of paying markups that early dealer inventories will surely have. Not a bad deal imo. If you're in this category and you'll buy something else, then you were never serious about a bronco.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thousand reservation holders at Granger is most likely over exaugurated, but would it not be easier to tell everyone your next steps right here rather than a mass email?
Yeah, but email is more personal and there's a better chance everyone sees it. When I was on the phone with Albert, he was trying to manage batches of emails and said they had over 1100 of them to get through.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You miss.the point of what I was saying. I know that all the 2021 broncos built will be for reservations holders and let's not for one second believe what Mike Levine says. He has said stuff so many times and then Ford went and changed things around. And I doubt a rep you spoke to over the phone has any corporate insight ?. Unless you heard it straight from the mouth of those making the decisions it is not fact. What I'm saying is that even with a early time stamp you might not be getting the bronco early in the production cycle for 2021 since allocation is still spread among all the different dealers in the country. Ford will most likely not favor one dealer over another with allocations. Allocations are not just based on time stamp alone. Granger has a ton of reservations and an early time stamp does not guarantee your bronco when they are first made. I am sure all of us with early time stamps will get a 2021 bronco, but we just don't know in what month of 2021 it will happen. Hell we aren't even 100% sure how the whole process is going to happen cause Ford changes things around and can easily change things again. I have an early reservation and will just be happy to get my bronco next year. If I don't get mine early in the production cycle that just means I have a little more time to save to put more money down.
Sponsored

Last edited: