First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
You miss.the point of what I was saying.
What I'm saying is that even with a early time stamp you might not be getting the bronco early in the production cycle for 2021 since allocation is still spread among all the different dealers in the country."
What you said does not make sense to me. Ford has said orders will be produced in roughly time stamp order, excepting for production efficiencies like batching similar specs (i.e. Badlands) together or waiting for limited parts.

If what you say is true, then in February when Ford gives us estimates of when our vehicles will be produced (Talking only about 21 MY), early reservation holders at Granger and Stephens will get later estimated dates than late reservation holders at dealers with a small number of orders.

Granger and Stephens will likely have 15-30 times more Bronco orders than the average dealer. We'll see when the production date estimates come out, but I'd bet good money these dealers get their proportional fill of early deliveries.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What you said does not make sense to me. Ford has said orders will be produced in roughly time stamp order, excepting for production efficiencies like batching similar specs (i.e. Badlands) together or waiting for limited parts.

If what you say is true, then in February when Ford gives us estimates of when our vehicles will be produced (Talking only about 21 MY), early reservation holders at Granger and Stephens will get later estimated dates than late reservation holders at dealers with a small number of orders.

Granger and Stephens will likely have 15-30 times more Bronco orders than the average dealer. We'll see when the production date estimates come out, but I'd bet good money these dealers get their proportional fill of early deliveries.
what I am saying is that early reservation holders are most likely spread across a ton of dealerships. Ford will most likely not give priority to 1 or 2 dealerships. That's why they say there are other factors besides just time stamp. They are buying themselves some room. Ford can only make so many bronco's each week. I think people are overestimating how fast they are going to get their broncos once production starts. We have no clue how many reservations there actually are in the first few days. People seem to think that because they have an early time stamp that means they will get their bronco right away. There are way to many unknowns when it comes to the reservation process and how fast they will produce broncos.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry folks, it is getting late and I am tiring with my CRM plight, I will re run the list on Monday sorry that it is not now and it is worth the wait...

I still have not received mine :ROFLMAO: Time for bed...:sleep:
Albert, what's your favorite beer? Imagine all 1000+ of us showing up at Granger throughout 2021/22 with a 6-pack for ya. You'll never have to buy another beer ever ?

If not beer, my wife makes great banana bread. She likes to add choc chips, but I prefer it without. Just let me know, I could bring you some!

Oh and I didn't receive my email either ?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thousand reservation holders at Granger is most likely over exaugurated, but would it not be easier to tell everyone your next steps right here rather than a mass email?
We have no reason to believe this is an exaggeration! Albert stated he had over 1000 so for me I believe what the man says...

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Albert, what's your favorite beer? Imagine all 1000+ of us showing up at Granger throughout 2021/22 with a 6-pack for ya. You'll never have to buy another beer ever ?

If not beer, my wife makes great banana bread. She likes to add choc chips, but I prefer it without. Just let me know, I could bring you some!

Let’s just make it one big beer kegger- bronco party here in the cornfields of Iowa.
We like to drink and it is God’s country...
So it should be fun

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thousand reservation holders at Granger is most likely over exaugurated, but would it not be easier to tell everyone your next steps right here rather than a mass email?
As someone who DID get the email from @Granger Ford, I will let you know it is not just a general mass email that he can post here. The email contains all your personal contact information with a request for you to verify that Albert has your accurate name, address, phone number. Plus, an offer for you to attach your build if you are 99.9% sure of what you want. Be patient. It's a beautiful thing he's doing. To this day, I have not heard a word from the local dealer with my early reservation, and Albert has been fabulous at keeping us informed and putting up with all of our childish tantrums and demands.

Albert, in all honesty, you and your family need to make us a wish list since we don't know you well but all want to bring or send you thank you gifts.?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. Didn’t know we could delete each other’s comments...
The recipient can't delete other's comments. But anyone can report another comment (lower left corner of each post). If there is a valid reason, Doug or moderators can delete comments.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have no reason to believe this is an exaggeration! Albert stated he had over 1000 so for me I believe what the man says...
That's not fair. You're not 100% sure what he meant by exaugurated. ??

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not an exaggeration I do not lie or make overstatements so stick with what you know and can prove! ?‍♂

Read all of my post here and you will understand why I did it this way...?

Sponsored

TheBronc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Does this mean that Albert is your horse? Just an observation. ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since ordering ends Jan 31, if you reserved six months before ordering that means you reserved in July. It's probably safe to assume that converted July reservations will be MY21.

Late reservation holders will be able to get a vehicle built exactly the way they want instead of taking what they can find among limited dealer offerings. You can also chose a dealer today that'll give you a discount (i.e. Granger, Stephens) instead of paying markups that early dealer inventories will surely have. Not a bad deal imo. If you're in this category and you'll buy something else, then you were never serious about a bronco.
I’m early August and I’ve been with Granger since 3 days after my reservation. If giving Ford 6 months before the end of ordering isn’t good enough to get a vehicle before some dude can walk onto a dealership and buy one, Ford can kiss my ass. The point of reserving something is to get it first when it releases. What was the point of this entire process if I reserve it and have to wait a year to year and a half or more just to watch people go buy it off lots before Ford has even looked at my build sheet? Name me one scenario where a new product launch doesn’t go out to reservations first?

You also know nothing about my seriousness to purchase anything. Things change when companies have bad practices and don’t appreciate their consumers. My intent is high, my patience is low and if Ford shows they don’t deserve my money, I’ll find a company that does. I don’t just sit back and take what they’re dishing out because I want something that bad, that’s foolish. I very much want the Bronco but if I’m sitting here next December and I’m still waiting for my Bronco and they’re on lots I’m going to be less than understanding.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Replied to my email, didn't bother sending B&P specifications since still waiting on whatever changes occur.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What the hell? I didn't expect to see a troll in this thread.

Any way, did anyone get the email yet? I didn't read the past few pages yet.
I got the email yesterday (Friday).
Sponsored