Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what did the email say? I don’t feel like reading 16 pages filled with a silly troll.
It had you legal name and contact info asking you to verify.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Replied to my email, didn't bother sending B&P specifications since still waiting on whatever changes occur.
That is ok when you get the B&P or if Ford gets it fixed send reply to the email with it so that I can attach it to your file...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the hell? I didn't expect to see a troll in this thread.

Any way, did anyone get the email yet? I didn't read the past few pages yet.
Put an update on the first post...

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Albert. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

Also, looks like mods came through and cleaned up a bit in here, lol.

200.gif

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

17 pages in a day! I'm happy to wait and get my Bronco when it's built.

I'm completely enjoying my first mod. I wanted the V8, so I bought v8 Ford to fill a garage space until the Bronco arrives. My first V8 in 5 years after selling the last couple that I owned. I really like Ford engines and engineering. Sorry if this is a bit off topic.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Albert. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

Also, looks like mods came through and cleaned up a bit in here, lol.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 200
Yeah, I may have reported a few comments. ?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who DID get the email from @Granger Ford, I will let you know it is not just a general mass email that he can post here. The email contains all your personal contact information with a request for you to verify that Albert has your accurate name, address, phone number. Plus, an offer for you to attach your build if you are 99.9% sure of what you want. Be patient. It's a beautiful thing he's doing. To this day, I have not heard a word from the local dealer with my early reservation, and Albert has been fabulous at keeping us informed and putting up with all of our childish tantrums and demands.

Albert, in all honesty, you and your family need to make us a wish list since we don't know you well but all want to bring or send you thank you gifts.?
I called my local dealer, emailed them and still nothing. I basically told them I willing to buy my bronco through you- do all my service work or possibly any aftermarket work through you and nothing. I really find it hard to believe these kinds of businesses with that type of work ethic can remain in business and remain profitable. Albert contacting me within a couple hours of my reservation with Granger and has given me sound advice regarding how to purchase a vehicle. The man and his dealership are class acts and I’m really happy I get to do business with them..

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert, in all honesty, you and your family need to make us a wish list since we don't know you well but all want to bring or send you thank you gifts.?
I am gonna take a guess at the top part of his list :unsure:

ALBERT'S WISH LIST
(in order of importance, not to be confused with Xmas list filled with Bronco accessories)
1. Peace
1. Quiet
1. Empty inbox
2. Trolls fall into bottomless fire pit, aka Hell
3. Keg party in empty field next to Granger Motors after the last of the Bronco reservations is picked up (beer flavors and concert setlist TBA)
4. Good will towards mankind

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m early August and I’ve been with Granger since 3 days after my reservation. If giving Ford 6 months before the end of ordering isn’t good enough to get a vehicle before some dude can walk onto a dealership and buy one, Ford can kiss my ass. The point of reserving something is to get it first when it releases. What was the point of this entire process if I reserve it and have to wait a year to year and a half or more just to watch people go buy it off lots before Ford has even looked at my build sheet? Name me one scenario where a new product launch doesn’t go out to reservations first?

You also know nothing about my seriousness to purchase anything. Things change when companies have bad practices and don’t appreciate their consumers. My intent is high, my patience is low and if Ford shows they don’t deserve my money, I’ll find a company that does. I don’t just sit back and take what they’re dishing out because I want something that bad, that’s foolish. I very much want the Bronco but if I’m sitting here next December and I’m still waiting for my Bronco and they’re on lots I’m going to be less than understanding.
Ford did a great thing letting early reservists take ALL 2021 MY Broncos. Plenty of dealers must be unhappy with this. You're serious, but where were you at 8pm July 13? I was banging on my keyboard for 4 hours before I quit and ended up getting my reservation early on the 14th when Ford's servers weren't overloaded. You reserved weeks later, after 100,000 others reserved theirs. Because you delayed, you might not get a 2021 MY, but you can get EXACTLY what you want at a good price.

The guy buying off the lot will have a choice of a red or a blue Outer Banks on 32s. There's nothing else. Why would anyone buy that when they want a Squatched Cactus grey Black Diamond?

If this infuriates you, then buy another vehicle and be happy. I think Ford has done an amazing job! I'm happy to wait to get my 4Dr Badlands 2.7 Cyber ?.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am gonna take a guess at the top part of his list :unsure:

ALBERT'S WISH LIST
(in order of importance, not to be confused with Xmas list filled with Bronco accessories)
1. Peace
1. Quiet
1. Empty inbox
2. Trolls fall into bottomless fire pit, aka Hell
3. Keg party in empty field next to Granger Motors after the last of the Bronco reservations is picked up (beer flavors and concert setlist TBA)
4. Good will towards mankind
I'd add 1A. Early delivery of his own Bronco order. ;)

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford did a great thing letting early reservists take ALL 2021 MY Broncos. Plenty of dealers must be unhappy with this. You're serious, but where were you at 8pm July 13? I was banging on my keyboard for 4 hours before I quit and ended up getting my reservation early on the 14th when Ford's servers weren't overloaded. You reserved weeks later, after 100,000 others reserved theirs. Because you delayed, you might not get a 2021 MY, but you can get EXACTLY what you want at a good price.

The guy buying off the lot will have a choice of a red or a blue Outer Banks on 32s. There's nothing else. Why would anyone buy that when they want a Squatched Cactus grey Black Diamond?

If this infuriates you, then buy another vehicle and be happy. I think Ford has done an amazing job! I'm happy to wait to get my 4Dr Badlands 2.7 Cyber ?.
And good luck to that guy if he's trying to buy a *manual* off the lot!

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That explains my Colorado coalition being the largest group I have to date...
How are your efforts going setting up Granger-West? Has your Colorado ordering group peaked managements interest yet?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

8PM on July 13th? Couldn’t tell you, certainly not watching a Bronco reveal. I didn’t even know the car existed until August and that was because my wife told me about it.

I can order the Bronco I want at any point so all you’re confirming is that placing a reservation really doesn’t do anything unless you did so in July. It just lets you reserve a Bronco and wait a whole lot longer for it than you would if you just ordered one in 2022 when it’s readily available. What is my incentive to wait if I have to wait that long to get it anyways? I’m reserving the option to wait? Lol.

Imagine if the new game consoles came out and they took a bunch of pre-orders for them, way more than they could fill in a reasonable time frame. But Target, Best Buy and Wal mart got pissed because they want stock so they said, “okay, okay okay well now only 50% of your taken pre-orders will get filled. The larger volume stores will get more stock for general consumers and the rest of your pre-orders will just have to wait until we get to them.” Could you imagine the shit show that would be when Timmy walks in Wal-Mart on day 1 and buys a PS5 but the dude who pre-ordered 3 months before has to wait until Wal-mart gets the other 50% of their “pre-order allocation” filled to give him his console? What was the point of the pre-order? Instead they take a certain amount of pre-orders and then create general stock so if Ford can’t produce all the Broncos they are taking orders for before they want to hand them to the general public they shouldn’t be taking more orders.

I think you’re misconstruing me pointing out how it looks from my perspective as anger. I very much understand Ford is running a business here and doing what they need to do. But, I don’t work for Ford, I’m a selfish consumer so I have to look at this from my perspective. I’m putting my faith in Ford before they can even produce this vehicle and committing to them 50K. It’s not a privilege that I can get the Bronco I want, any manufacturer can build me the car exactly how I want it. Dealers are making money on this regardless so I personally don’t give a rats ass if they want stock for general consumers. The response should be, “you should have pre-ordered a Bronco in 2020. We’ll let you know when they’re available on the lot or for order.” I don’t see why Ford can’t take orders for the Bronco until they catch up. If it’s as popular as it seems it will be it won’t matter if it’s on lots for day of sales, people will wait. Anyways lol that’s my peace, I’ll be waiting because my wife wants it. But I’m probably going to lose my shit if I see them on lots before I pick up mine. That’s guaranteed. ?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called my local dealer, emailed them and still nothing. I basically told them I willing to buy my bronco through you- do all my service work or possibly any aftermarket work through you and nothing. I really find it hard to believe these kinds of businesses with that type of work ethic can remain in business and remain profitable. Albert contacting me within a couple hours of my reservation with Granger and has given me sound advice regarding how to purchase a vehicle. The man and his dealership are class acts and I’m really happy I get to do business with them..
I've gotten zero communication from my dealer and when I go in, the don't seem to know a single thing about the Bronco. I may end up driving the 2 hours to Phoenix for any routine service. I am going to resent getting any service done with them. Maybe I can time the service checks to coincide with vacations and drive the 2800 mile roundtrip to Iowa.??
Sponsored