First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:ROFLMAO: I wouldn't go that far. Unless it get's me a Bronco sooner, lol.

Though I did live in Iowa for awhile, in Waterloo, back in the early 90's.
Oh the ‘Loo...
My son is a senior at UNI
Spent a lot of time in that area..
Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will never give this much info to customers again, if they learn their lesson.

Ranger had info about 2-3 weeks before order banks went live. That's the extent and breadth of what Americans can handle. Oh, they SAY they want/need/deserve more info. But if this forum is any indication of facts; they don't and can't handle it.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 1606000945208

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Realistically, I will have to deal with one of the two Ford dealerships here in town during the warranty period. I am hoping they will be good guys, but I am not holding my breath.
You'll have to let me know what your experience is... As for buying, if you're already driving 2 hours to phoenix, what's another 20 to get to Iowa? :ROFLMAO:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert has been so open and honest to all of us here on B6G, why would anyone think he is not telling the truth now? Too many haters of Granger Ford out there IMHO.
I’ve gotten the same runaround from my dealer when I confronted them about the Granger deal and, more importantly, Grangers constant communication.... I received this from my dealer:

“The problem is while we are honest and upfront about how we do business, may dealerships don't play by the same rules. As a result, they can be deceiving the customer that they are offering a better deal and the customer won't know that is the case until they actually go to purchase their Bronco once its at the dealership.”

I've given them multiple chances to make it right by complaining about my shitty ass salesperson or the lack of communication but I’m over the honeymoon period; I’m switching Granger on Monday. I desperately wanted it to work out with all the time and effort I put into promoting them but sometimes you have to follow your “heart”... I mean your conscience.

Thanks @Granger Ford for always being true to the call and continuously communicating with the herd.

#GittyUp #GrangerFord #BLTWLD

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve gotten the same runaround from my dealer when I confronted them about the Granger deal and, more importantly, Grangers constant communication.... I received this from my dealer:

“The problem is while we are honest and upfront about how we do business, may dealerships don't play by the same rules. As a result, they can be deceiving the customer that they are offering a better deal and the customer won't know that is the case until they actually go to purchase their Bronco once its at the dealership.”

I've given them multiple chances to make it right by complaining about my shitty ass salesperson or the lack of communication but I’m over the honeymoon period; I’m switching Granger on Monday. I desperately wanted it to work out with all the time and effort I put into promoting them but sometimes you have to follow your “heart”... I mean your conscience.

Thanks @Granger Ford for always being true to the call and continuously communicating with the herd.

I couldn’t agree with you more. I had posted something similar to that until, for some reason, it was deleted.

However part of my post stated, for the customer service alone that we have all received from Granger is enough reason for me to send them my business. It makes no sense to me, in this day and age, why other Ford dealerships are not providing the same level of customer service within social media / forums.

I can’t wait to fly to IA from Orlando to pickup my Bronco when it comes in, and I’m ok with waiting 2-3 years if I have to. At this point, the experience is going to be have the fun. My wife and I are going to make a fun vacation out of it and see some country that we have never experienced before. What better way to do it than with the top off and the windows down on a Bronco?!?!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope you got your feet up, relaxing Albert, watching State put a beatdown on KState. Hawkeye's doing the same to Penn State.
Yup the Clones killed K state, just seemed like they had the JV squad on the field..

GO Clones

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 1606006283806

Hawks looked good as well.... o_O

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 1606006378202

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are welcome!

Always happy to inform the masses on the real deals available to them...

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup the Clones killed K state, just seemed like they had the JV squad on the field..

GO Clones

1606006283806.png

Hawks looked good as well.... o_O

1606006378202.png
Don’t you dare speak ill of my alma mater!

although seriously with Snyder gone it’s gonna be awhile before they’re competitive again. Not that I’m much of a football fan in the first place.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t you dare speak ill of my alma mater!

although seriously with Snyder gone it’s gonna be awhile before they’re competitive again. Not that I’m much of a football fan in the first place.
It was really sad to watch, good close football win or lose is what I like to see... Not a diehard devotee to the sport, Basketball it in more in my wheelhouse...

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was really sad to watch, good close football win or lose is what I like to see... Not a diehard devotee to the sport, Basketball it in more in my wheelhouse...
Yeah gotta have some competition to make it enjoyable. And agreed basketball all the way! Looking forward to NCAA season. Although my boy Greg Marshall just resigned(read: fired under the table for being shitty) so it’s gonna be an interesting season.

I get easily distracted I know this isn’t a sports thread ?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah gotta have some competition to make it enjoyable. And agreed basketball all the way! Looking forward to NCAA season. Although my boy Greg Marshall just resigned(read: fired under the table for being shitty) so it’s gonna be an interesting season.

I get easily distracted I know this isn’t a sports thread ?
Good conversation is always welcome...

That way I do not have to think about the cluster blank that I made on Friday, my test run today on the list went well so refine a bit more and release them on Monday...

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You'll have to let me know what your experience is... As for buying, if you're already driving 2 hours to phoenix, what's another 20 to get to Iowa? :ROFLMAO:
Oh! I'm definitely flying to Iowa to buy!!!
Sponsored