SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would kind of like them to tell us how they plan to handle that situation. It seems like you are taking it personally. Calm down a bit and consider that it's just a question, and it deserves a better answer than "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."
They were honest and said they don’t have the information needed to make a plan.... I guess I don’t understand what harassing them for more proves because you won’t get anything that you can rely on until they have the info they need. Again this is all how misinformation starts.
Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They were honest and said they don’t have the information needed to make a plan.... I guess I don’t understand what harassing them for more proves because you won’t get anything that you can rely on until they have the info they need. Again this is all how misinformation starts.
Harassing them, even... that is funny. It's hardly harassment to ask the company you are doing business with, how they plan to conduct your business. I have not said anything negative about Granger. I repeated what they said to me. If that is a problem, then maybe their answer is the issue.

What info do they need? A second roof won't fit inside the bronco. How will they handle that? It could be as simple as tossing on the back of the truck that delivers the Bronco, or they might send it through Fedex. Granger has dealt with vehicle deliveries before the Bronco. They must have some method they use to deal with this type of stuff.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess, I am asking if you have a plan to deal with any items that cannot be attached to or placed inside the Bronco. It seems like you may not have even considered the possibility this could happen.
As I have said we need to see the scenario when it happens...

Too many unknowns on the forum gets the dumpster fire started up and I will not get involved with those...

We will make it happen so that is all I feel that needs to be said at this time....

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you want them to do? Take a wild ass guess? Then everyone will take that wild ass guess and repeat it until everyone thinks it’s fact (as has happened many times) and people will be upset when it turns out to not be the case. Just chill until they can get us the actual facts...
Tbh "taking a wild ass guess" is what Ford is asking us to do when we order.

Sponsored

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Harassing them, even... that is funny. It's hardly harassment to ask the company you are doing business with, how they plan to conduct your business. I have not said anything negative about Granger. I repeated what they said to me. If that is a problem, then maybe their answer is the issue.

What info do they need? A second roof won't fit inside the bronco. How will they handle that? It could be as simple as tossing on the back of the truck that delivers the Bronco, or they might send it through Fedex. Granger has dealt with vehicle deliveries before the Bronco. They must have some method they use to deal with this type of stuff.

Stop being a Karen.

Rule 101 of sales is don't over commit to anything if you don't have answers.

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you really have a reservation with Granger...and live in New Hampshire? If so and you're not just trolling Albert then maybe you should consider switching to a dealer on the east coast that offers the same deal.

Albert...ready to create a closed group for verified Granger reservation holders only?

Last edited:

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you really have a reservation with Granger...and live in New Hampshire? If so and you're not just trolling Albert then maybe you should consider switching to a dealer on the east coast that offers the same deal.

Albert...ready to create a closed group for verified Granger reservation holders only?
Yes, I do; and I am quite happy to work with Albert and Granger. I simply had a question I was hoping Granger would answer. It seems everyone else has answers, but Granger is who I am working with, so Granger's answer is the only one that matters.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are a few from New England that are reserved from them in Iowa.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may have missed this, and excuse me if I did, if you ordered with a receiver hitch, rent a small Uhaul trailer. ? cheers!
Or if someone drive you to the dealership then there is another vessel for cargo.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems a simple enough question; you want to know exactly what steps they will take to ship your items. Maybe it isn't as simple as you might think though;.

I would kind of like them to tell us how they plan to handle that situation. It seems like you are taking it personally. Calm down a bit and consider that it's just a question, and it deserves a better answer than "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."
The dimensions, weight, special handling requirements for the items that the dealer does not know yet, all those details will have a bearing on method and cost of shipping out to the customer. They cannot even commit on ground or air shipment without knowing those things. To many people, it does not seem reasonable to call up a company and berate them if they say they need more information before quoting you a method on shipping when they don't know what it is that you are going to order or when the manufacturer will have it to them.

You don't like the answer of "We don't have enough information from the manufacturer (or you) to commit to, or even research, a specific method of taking care of a particular situation, but we promise you that we will take care of it when it comes up.(paraphrased)"
The forum understands that you are unhappy with that honest and reasonable (to them) answer. You repeatedly demanding a different and exact answer this instant, while you mock and disparage the lack of same, could come across as harassment and bullying to some people. Perhaps they don't take it personally and are against (what they see as) bullying in general?

The core truth is that Granger is not being dismissive, they are not incompetent, or unprepared in any reasonable way, they are being honest. In today's world, maybe that is a detriment, a discussion for a different time to be sure.

Perhaps you might consider the possibility that your question might not have been as easily answered as you initially thought and that the answer you got isn't dismissive to you in a personal way, but simply a realistic answer from a dealer who is fundamentally honest and won't promise something they can't deliver (pun intended)

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems a simple enough question; you want to know exactly what steps they will take to ship your items. Maybe it isn't as simple as you might think though;.

The dimensions, weight, special handling requirements for the items that the dealer does not know yet, all those details will have a bearing on method and cost of shipping out to the customer. They cannot even commit on ground or air shipment without knowing those things. To many people, it does not seem reasonable to call up a company and berate them if they say they need more information before quoting you a method on shipping when they don't know what it is that you are going to order or when the manufacturer will have it to them.

You don't like the answer of "We don't have enough information from the manufacturer (or you) to commit to, or even research, a specific method of taking care of a particular situation, but we promise you that we will take care of it when it comes up.(paraphrased)"
The forum understands that you are unhappy with that honest and reasonable (to them) answer. You repeatedly demanding a different and exact answer this instant, while you mock and disparage the lack of same, could come across as harassment and bullying to some people. Perhaps they don't take it personally and are against (what they see as) bullying in general?

The core truth is that Granger is not being dismissive, they are not incompetent, or unprepared in any reasonable way, they are being honest. In today's world, maybe that is a detriment, a discussion for a different time to be sure.

Perhaps you might consider the possibility that your question might noread t have been as easily answered as you initially thought and that the answer you got isn't dismissive to you in a personal way, but simply a realistic answer from a dealer who is fundamentally honest and won't promise something they can't deliver (pun intended)
This. Not a Granger customer, but come to this this thread for the straight information they provide. Some can't deal with the answer "we don't know, so we're not committing to anything we can't control". Would not want them as a customer. They can't handle the truth...
Sponsored