Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew I wasn't gonna be getting a 2021 with my late reservation, but its sounding like alocations are rougher than predicted. So if the pickup, or warthog, or other bronco variants are released before we get our reservation, is it possible to change the reservation to one of these models?

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I knew I wasn't gonna be getting a 2021 with my late reservation, but its sounding like alocations are rougher than predicted. So if the pickup, or warthog, or other bronco variants are released before we get our reservation, is it possible to change the reservation to one of these models?
Unless something has changed, they've always said place your order for the MY21 as you want it. If your MY21 order can't be fulfilled you'd be contacted to create a new MY22 order.

If the Warthog etc is available for MY22 you'd be able to select it then.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good Afternoon Albert,

I just noticed Ford sent out an email today to all of us reservation orders. One of the things that was mentioned in the email was...

“Body Color and White Painted Modular Hard Top - Available in 2022 model year.”

When we talk to you to place our order, do you know if we can go ahead and select this as an option in order to ensure we get a 22MY as well as that top, or will the order banks only allow for options available for 2021MY to only hope it will allow us to change it later before our orders get pulled?

@Granger Ford

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We will probably know nothing until March when all orders have been submitted to Ford. I'm guessing there will be a lot of reservation moves and cancellations until then, that will put your reservation in/out/in/out... of the allocated lot.

We can speculate all we want now on our MY date, but March when order banks are closed, that's when it's final and we start to sweat it out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Afternoon Albert,

I just noticed Ford sent out an email today to all of us reservation orders. One of the things that was mentioned in the email was...

When we talk to you to place our order, do you know if we can go ahead and select this as an option in order to ensure we get a 22MY as well as that top, or will the order banks only allow for options available for 2021MY to only hope it will allow us to change it later before our orders get pulled?

@Granger Ford
I will be able to answer that come Wednesday, however I will be extremely busy at that time, I will test with my truck as I want a White top and if it gets messed up it is on me and not affecting a customer that cannot control it...

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will be able to answer that come Wednesday, however I will be extremely busy at that time, I will test with my truck as I want a White top and if it gets messed up it is on me and not affecting a customer that cannot control it...
Sounds good. Thanks for your response.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good Afternoon Albert,

@Granger Ford
Ford says white tops wont be here until MY22. So my guess is it won't be an option when you place your order by March 19th. I recall an interview with Ford reps where they said those who get pushed back to MY22 will have a new build & price to work from with all MY22 options.

I'm getting a white top too. Need to figure out how to make sure my order is MY22 while still keeping my reservation #. I understand the dealer can make that happen? Or just order a bunch of late availability options guaranteeing you won't be in the first round of allocations and then delete them later.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched to Granger earlier this week and I’m stoked about it! Do we have any idea on invoice price yet?
Take the MSRP and x's it by .97
The the options total and X's it by .94

This will get you close to invoice.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation is in the top 6% on this forums tracking.
That only helps if Ford prioritized reservation #'s on a nationwide basis. They don't. They prioritize reservation #'s at the dealer level. Unless you reserved on the first or 2nd day, you may not make the first round allocation.
Sponsored