Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Granger Ford i apologize if this has already been answered. How do I take advantage of the 2k below invoice offer. I am placing my reservation tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. Do I message you on here? Is there an email for me to contact you at in order to get a confirmation for the 2k below invoice offer? Or do I need to call directly?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger Ford is only $1,000 below invoice vs chart listed above at $2,000 below.

I just pulled tonight...
The $2000 below invoice is not advertised outside of the forum, next time ask first tell second...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Granger Ford Albert, once again, you are a tremendous asset to this community (and this particular shopper)!

Once the insanity dies down and your inbox (slightly recovers), I would love to talk to you about some of the intricacies that might be shown in a dealer-facing build guide and not this B&P. (For instance, I don't currently seem able to spec a 'mansquatch' on Base, BB, or BD trims, and B&P is currently showing me that Mid pkg forces the automatic...hope that isn't the case.) But we'll cross that bridge at a later date... :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You da man Albert. We'll talk when my reservation number comes up. That is if you survive the initial surge. :)

You guys be easy on the man. There's a lot of us down the line that will need him. (y)

Last edited:

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

am i correct in assuming that the spreadsheet does NOT take into account the discount on the wildtrack due to the modular top no longer offered?

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The B&P pricing (acknowledging that there will be corrections) makes the Granger deal all the better. Thx a ton!

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Granger Ford Albert, once again, you are a tremendous asset to this community (and this particular shopper)!

Once the insanity dies down and your inbox (slightly recovers), I would love to talk to you about some of the intricacies that might be shown in a dealer-facing build guide and not this B&P. (For instance, I don't currently seem able to spec a 'mansquatch' on Base, BB, or BD trims, and B&P is currently showing me that Mid pkg forces the automatic...hope that isn't the case.) But we'll cross that bridge at a later date... :)
Wow! Those are my EXACT same questions!
@Granger Ford I think a lot of us are in this boat. For me it is:
1.) Base ManSquatch? or...
2.) Non-squatch midpkg manual Black Diamond?
Neither of which were allowed on B&P.

Last edited:

DNVRBronco3

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer here in SoCal seems a bit clueless, build and price dropped last night and the day before I emailed them asking about xplan, if they would be honoring anything below MSRP and they just replied "we're not sure if they will be allowing xplan or what the price will be" so my question is..... if 1,495 is the Designation and delivery charge factored into the build and price, would I be better off trying to order my bronco from Granger in Iowa? or just any out of state dealer for that matter?

I did the math and if I can manage a deal at invoice with my DIOC + grangers deal (1k under inv) + that 1496 DD charge, I am welllllll within my budget with my dioc extras. I am nNOT factoring in any other shipping costs since the DD IS that cost correct?? If this is the case I may just switch my reservation. I still want to give my local dealer a chance but they either want to keep in the dark, and im going to shock them with my approach, hopefully get my way; or they truly are clueless and I definitely do not want to pay MSRP should they try and play me into going that route

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford thanks for all this info. Without the X-Plan, I'll probably be moving to you as I'm in Omaha. Going to talk to the Omaha dealerships first, but I doubt they won't make it worth my time to drive the 2.5 hrs.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the Info Albert! Really what the October $2k deal is for me is solidifying my out the door price (w/ Illinois sales tax) is fairly close to my build MSRP's on B&P. It's a really great deal, which is basically eating up all the taxes on my builds. Thanks again!
Sponsored