Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So you're saying MSRP is marked up by 6%?

I thought the general consensus was 3.5%?

Plus a more accurate way to calculate invoice is to take MSRP and divide by 1.06. (if 6% is markup). Your math is talking 6% off the MSRP, which is totally different math then marking up ?. But iaintmadatchya. ?

Thx for the info!
3.5% for the base vehicle price and 6% for the options... I think..
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is DIO?
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Using Build & Price for invoice price calculations 1603416443300

C'mon bro, you walked right into that one.

Hope you made your reservation early. Don't want to be...THE LAST IN LINE!!!!

I'm a middle-aged metalhead from the midwest. I can't help it. Don't ban me.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please do not email me or call for an answer ask on this thread and others may chime in to assist also...

Thank you for doing your homework in advance! :) (y)

EDIT for B&P correction, thanks you all...
I'm sure you meant everybody else but me, right? I mean I don't want to look around and figure things out if I can waste your time ? And who doesn't want to spend the day on the phone with me answering stupid questions?....:love:

LOL I'm not even going to mess with the "P&B" until next week. It's not like we everything by tomorrow.
Can't thank you enough for all your guidance through this Albert!!!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very very helpful, thanks for putting it in layman's terms. So, if I want to ensure the lowest price for my vehicle, I should find (and switch to) a dealer that has indicated they will charge invoice pricing for the Bronco>? I don't believe my current selected dealer has communicated anything around pricing to date.
There are so many variables at play, it’s hard to give you any advise other than: Find a dealer that you feel comfortable giving your money to.

Not sure about you, but I do not feel comfortable “negotiating” with a dealer that hasn’t/wont communicate anything. Some dealers are waiting to commit to pricing until B&P comes out... but the fact that Granger, and Steven’s are willing to do it tells me it’s possible.

For me, Granger’s terms are really great, and about as good as I could hope to negotiate locally. The rub is Granger is over 1,000 miles away from me, so there is a very real cost associated with my buying through them. .

So, I could try to negotiate with a local dealer, and if they charge more, but it ends up not costing me more than the travel to Granger will, that might be a “better deal”.... but Granger is straight shooting, and I’m just going to make my trip and drive back a nice vacation during the break-in period with my new Bronco... so for me, Granger is the best deal all around... and for reasons more than the money.

In short, I feel good about giving Albert my money.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might be on to something here...

I'm guessing multiple B6G member broncos will arrive to Granger's stable on the same day on the back of the same truck. If there happens to be a few of us picking up at the same time and we're not driving our new debt machines home until the next day, maybe the night of delivery we can take the Granger magic makers out for dinner at their recommended dining establishment and pickup the tab and/or buy them a few ?s?
Flemmings on me Albert when I come pick up!!! They have Great bone in ribeye's!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are so many variables at play, it’s hard to give you any advise other than: Find a dealer that you feel comfortable giving your money to.

Not sure about you, but I do not feel comfortable “negotiating” with a dealer that hasn’t/wont communicate anything. Some dealers are waiting to commit to pricing until B&P comes out... but the fact that Granger, and Steven’s are willing to do it tells me it’s possible.

For me, Granger’s terms are really great, and about as good as I could hope to negotiate locally. The rub is Granger is over 1,000 miles away from me, so there is a very real cost associated with my buying through them. .

So, I could try to negotiate with a local dealer, and if they charge more, but it ends up not costing me more than the travel to Granger will, that might be a “better deal”.... but Granger is straight shooting, and I’m just going to make my trip and drive back a nice vacation during the break-in period with my new Bronco... so for me, Granger is the best deal all around... and for reasons more than the money.

In short, I feel good about giving Albert my money.
Comfort has a value.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Flemmings on me Albert when I come pick up!!! They have Great bone in ribeye's!!!!!!!!!
My guess is that everyone at Granger is going to gain some weight. "More donuts? Taco buffet again? Homemade pies? This Bronco thing is fattening."

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure you meant everybody else but me, right? I mean I don't want to look around and figure things out if I can waste your time ? And who doesn't want to spend the day on the phone with me answering stupid questions?....:love:

LOL I'm not even going to mess with the "P&B" until next week. It's not like we everything by tomorrow.
Can't thank you enough for all your guidance through this Albert!!!
Nope not you, always enjoy the talks... (y)

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tonight B&P goes live (fingers crossed) and I cannot answer all questions so please do not try...

Here is the simple factors so you can answer your own questions on the Invoice...

We do not have invoice pricing as of the posting of this thread 3:15PM CDT...

@North7 has a great spreadsheet on the pricing of the base vehicle... HERE Thank you for that!

When you do the B&P just use the chart above for the base vehicle, his Price Total column includes D&D (destination & delivery of $1,495)

When you figure what options that you want use a 0.94 factor to get to the invoice, while this is not exact it will be close enough until actual pricing is posted...

That means if you buy a 4 Door Badlands with the October $2000 under invoice special that number is $42,750 includes DOC and Transit Tag for Iowa...

Then you find the total options including DIO's that you add to it say $10,000 multiply it by .94 (which equates to 6% off) for a total of $ 9,400

Then you add $ 42,750 plus $ 9,400 for an invoice of $ 52,150...

Again this is a reasonable guess on the price not exact...

Please do not email me or call for an answer ask on this thread and others may chime in to assist also...

NADA Guides should have the invoice pricing up soon I would surmise as they had the F-150 and Bronco Sport just after B&P went live...

I have found that the only thing they are off by is the fuel cost, item on invoice only not the window sticker...

Thank you for doing your homework in advance! :) (y)

EDIT for B&P correction, thanks you all...
Granger Ford is only $1,000 below invoice vs chart listed above at $2,000 below.

I just pulled tonight...

Capture.PNG

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your truly to kind Sir. I'll stay out of your hair for a few weeks, promise!
Until December anyway? :devilish: :devilish:
Sponsored