Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the Info Albert! Really what the October $2k deal is for me is solidifying my out the door price (w/ Illinois sales tax) is fairly close to my build MSRP's on B&P. It's a really great deal, which is basically eating up all the taxes on my builds. Thanks again!
Yeah adding in my CA tax basically gets me MSRP after Granger savings. Thatā€™s huge. Like a 4500 savings over buying local at MSRP. And again, $1300 better than local XPLAN.
Love it. Black Diamond, 2.7, Mic roof, roof rails, noise deadening, mid package. All for under 45k
Only thing I canā€™t have is the 12ā€ screen :(

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah adding in my CA tax basically gets me MSRP after Granger savings. Thatā€™s huge. Like a 4500 savings over buying local at MSRP. And again, $1300 better than local XPLAN.
Love it. Black Diamond, 2.7, Mic roof, roof rails, noise deadening, mid package. All for under 45k
I know ā˜¹

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tonight B&P goes live (fingers crossed) and I cannot answer all questions so please do not try...

Here is the simple factors so you can answer your own questions on the Invoice...

We do not have invoice pricing as of the posting of this thread 3:15PM CDT...

@North7 has a great spreadsheet on the pricing of the base vehicle... HERE Thank you for that!

When you do the B&P just use the chart above for the base vehicle, his Price Total column includes D&D (destination & delivery of $1,495)

When you figure what options that you want use a 0.94 factor to get to the invoice, while this is not exact it will be close enough until actual pricing is posted...

That means if you buy a 4 Door Badlands with the October $2000 under invoice special that number is $42,750 includes DOC and Transit Tag for Iowa...

Then you find the total options including DIO's that you add to it say $10,000 multiply it by .94 (which equates to 6% off) for a total of $ 9,400

Then you add $ 42,750 plus $ 9,400 for an invoice of $ 52,150...

Again this is a reasonable guess on the price not exact...

Please do not email me or call for an answer ask on this thread and others may chime in to assist also...

NADA Guides should have the invoice pricing up soon I would surmise as they had the F-150 and Bronco Sport just after B&P went live...

I have found that the only thing they are off by is the fuel cost, item on invoice only not the window sticker...

Thank you for doing your homework in advance! :) (y)

EDIT for B&P correction, thanks you all...
When will you guys receive invoice prices for the vehicle and the accessories?

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Geeze i feel like im not pricing mine right then.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Geeze i feel like im not pricing mine right then.
Yeah I skipped most accessories that I can add later. Got the big tickets.
Hardtop
Roofrails
Sound panels
Midpackage
Tow

Iā€™ll do lights, rack, wheels, tires etc aftermarket as budget allows.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When will you guys receive invoice prices for the vehicle and the accessories?
There is no invoice for accessories only DIO and Options on top of the base vehicle...

They will add DIO's to B&P as they go and update the site before ordering...

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no invoice for accessories only DIO and Options on top of the base vehicle...

Albert, any opinion or thoughts on the combo of Mid package and manual trans in models other than Badlands?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We really dealerships to get the order guide. That will answer a lot of our questions.

Sponsored

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is DIO?
Greatest band of all time, with our Lord and Savior Ronnie James. Or, Dealer Installed Option, which is installed by dealer, under warranty, and rolled into a loan when you buy a new vehicle.

R5jcquRKH6i3H45oiv2toc-1200-80.jpg

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whats DIO? So what section of the pricing summary on the B&P am I multiplying the 0.94 factor to?
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Using Build & Price for invoice price calculations EA655A87-5F93-4BC8-9E25-BFAC752B210B

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats DIO? So what section of the pricing summary on the B&P am I multiplying the 0.94 factor to?
The $43,080 number is the one you should multiply by 0.94.

(DIO = Dealer Installed Options or the band that sang "Holy Diver" )

Janskin

Badlands
First Name
Marvin/Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram, Past owner of 68ā€™ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The $43,080 number is the one you should multiply by 0.94.

(DIO = Dealer Installed Options or the band that sang "Holy Diver" )
Is this correct for ballpark Invoice Price, 0.94 times whatever my Build price is?
Wildtrak @ $54810 x .94 = $51521.40 then minus $1000 more for Texas Dealer deal below Invoice for a total of $50521.40 before TTL. If so I can live with that.

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this correct for ballpark Invoice Price, 0.94 times whatever my Build price is?
Wildtrak @ $54810 x .94 = $51521.40 then minus $1000 more for Texas Dealer deal below Invoice for a total of $50521.40 before TTL. If so I can live with that.
I don't think we know the exact %. I've seen it suggested anywhere from 3.5% off base price and then 6% off options to 4% off base to the blanket 6% like you're using. Also, I could be wrong, but I don't think the $1495 destination/delivery charge gets discounted. The point? The actual numbers are clear as mud right now. Until the actual order data is available, these all seem to be guesses based on past products.

What we know for sure? Granger's price will be $1000-$2000 below whatever invoice ends up being, depending when you reserved your Bronco ;)
Sponsored