Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We do not know what that will look like yet, remember this is the first time that we have had this type of program with this kind of reaction..

Seriousely wish you all luck with this pricing, imagining they will have so many reservations a majority of these will be 2023's as 2021's are already at capacity and 2022's may be by the time these reservations get selected for build.

As for the Model years, you are obviously in sales and do not understand the program...

Ask about other fees, there is some reason for selling for a loss on this most popular vehicle.

Maybe just stick with what you know...we are not losing money on them and as far as popularity the F-150 outpaces all of the Fords in sales so that would be the most "popular"...
As for the fees they already know them, $180 DOC and $45 transit tag that is everything...

No worries explaining, I've heard. Plus so far out of my market area to effect my store.

Tell that to the Indiana reservation holders that we have, many of whom transferred from other stores...
I truly hope that you do not treat your customers with as much disrespect as you have the members on the Forum..
You are most welcome to start your own thread about us if you would like, that should be an interesting one to watch..o_O
I did my homework. Granger has a five star rating and very few complaints over the last three years. I doubt if they earned that reputation by screwing customers or lying to them. It is a free market out there. Nobody is twisting my arm to buy from Granger. And besides- a 7 hour drive is nothing.
Sponsored

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not really, I am a buy what fits your needs as I will..
The mid package isn't available with the Big Bend or Black Diamond models with a manual transmission according to the order guide. Adding the mid includes an automatic on those trims. Adding the mid on the Badlands does not include the automatic transmission. So the auto transmission costs $1595 on its own or $300 more if you opt for the 2.7. If someone wants an Badlands with an automatic it costs extra.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriousely wish you all luck with this pricing, imagining they will have so many reservations a majority of these will be 2023's as 2021's are already at capacity and 2022's may be by the time these reservations get selected for build. Ask about other fees, there is some reason for selling for a loss on this most popular vehicle. No worries explaining, I've heard. Plus so far out of my market area to effect my store.
Don't worry, Jeff. As the owner of Inskeep Ford in Greenfield, Indiana, you're obviously a smart and wealthy guy, so you already know that this forum's search function and the Internet Way-Back machine remember everything. I am confident that your continuing contributions to this forum will ultimately have a valuable impact on your store. Best wishes in 2021! :)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

imagining they will have so many reservations a majority of these will be 2023's as 2021's
Except that if there are so many reservations to push into 2023 then your store will be effected because all of Fords machinery is flat out.

Sponsored

new2offroad

Black Diamond
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
10/28/2020 Updated at the bottom of this post with Wildtrak & Badlands B&P builds...

Tonight B&P goes live (fingers crossed) and I cannot answer all questions so please do not try...

Here is the simple factors so you can answer your own questions on the Invoice...

We do not have invoice pricing as of the posting of this thread 3:15PM CDT...

@North7 has a great spreadsheet on the pricing of the base vehicle... HERE Thank you for that!

When you do the B&P just use the chart above for the base vehicle, his Price Total column includes D&D (destination & delivery of $1,495)

When you figure what options that you want use a 0.94 factor to get to the invoice, while this is not exact it will be close enough until actual pricing is posted...

That means if you buy a 4 Door Badlands with the October $2000 under invoice special that number is $42,750 includes DOC and Transit Tag for Iowa...

Then you find the total options including DIO's that you add to it say $10,000 multiply it by .94 (which equates to 6% off) for a total of $ 9,400

Then you add $ 42,750 plus $ 9,400 for an invoice of $ 52,150...

Again this is a reasonable guess on the price not exact...

Please do not email me or call for an answer ask on this thread and others may chime in to assist also...

NADA Guides should have the invoice pricing up soon I would surmise as they had the F-150 and Bronco Sport just after B&P went live...

I have found that the only thing they are off by is the fuel cost, item on invoice only not the window sticker...

Thank you for doing your homework in advance! :) (y)

EDIT for B&P correction, thanks you all...

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Using Build & Price for invoice price calculations Albert

The math Using October Discount:

46,980 times .97 is $ 45,570
6,399 times .94 is $ 6,015
D&D is $ 1,495
Rough invoice is $ 53,080
October special - 2,000
Your price approx $ 51,080

For a total savings of $ 3,794

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Using Build & Price for invoice price calculations Albert

The math Using October Discount:

44,590 times .97 is $ 43,252
12,960 times .94 is $ 12,182
D&D is $ 1,495
Rough invoice is $ 56,929
October special - 2,000
Your price approx $ 53,929

For a total savings of $ 5,116
I made a dynamic google sheet to estimate your Bronco cost through Granger! Go ahead and copy it over if you'd like to price out your new Bronco. The link will be below!

Granger Pricing Calculator for the new Bronco

I am so glad I am able to work with @Granger Ford and receive the $2000 off for the October promotion! Thank you, Albert and Bronco6G community for making this process simple and easy!

Let me know if you have any questions in regard to the google sheet!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made a dynamic google sheet to estimate your Bronco cost through Granger! Go ahead and copy it over if you'd like to price out your new Bronco. The link will be below!

I am so glad I am able to work with @Granger Ford and receive the $2000 off for the October promotion! Thank you, Albert and Bronco6G community for making this process simple and easy!

Thank you I posted it on the first post on the top... (y)

Sponsored

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

o_O :cool:???? Math is easy for me but I fully understand, glad @new2offroad made that for all of the forum members...easy to work with the local dealers with on pricing as well...
The math is easy enough. I just wanted to see it all next to each other. I’m just old enough to still like paper.

But I like sleep too.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

could use a field for state taxes. looks very useful

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

could use a field for state taxes. looks very useful
Just gotta know your state sales tax and add it at the end. Ex: Michigan is 6%. Take your total and multiply by 1.06. Done.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess I'm just dumb. But why are there 2 MSRPs? On the second page, you have listed the various trims MSRP and that corresponding number is evident on the first page. But why is there a Granger MSRP?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I'm just dumb. But why are there 2 MSRPs? On the second page, you have listed the various trims MSRP and that corresponding number is evident on the first page. But why is there a Granger MSRP?
The Granger amount is an estimation on what the Invoice price is going to be. (As a percentage of the published MSRP)
Sponsored