www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: 08/12/2020:

I was asked a question about the X plan and accessory pricing

here is the link in the thread

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealer-mandatory-additional-pricing.3777/page-3#post-124652

It has been brought to my attention that the customer pays for the x plan 275 and I have proven that to be correct...

The 275 is actually built into the plan price so you do not see it but the customer does pay for it...

I was told that it was an accounting advertising fee, it is an administrative fee...

Sorry for the confusion but clarity and transparency is what we strive for and always will..

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - X-plan price Admin Fee clarification X plan.JPG

Keep me on my toes I need it..
Sponsored

Last edited:

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been brought to my attention that the customer pays for the x plan 275 and I have proven that to be correct...

The 275 is actually built into the plan price so you do not see it but the customer does pay for it...

I was told that it was an accounting advertising fee, it is an administrative fee...

Sorry for the confusion but clarity and transparency is what we strive for and always will..

If I understand correctly...Granger's price will be invoice - $1000 - $300 for X Plan. That $300 X Plan credit offsets the $275 X Plan fee...correct?

Also, what other fees will be included and how much will those be (destination? Etc?)

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@theguda X-Plan is not a discount off of a negotiated price. It is a price set by Ford Motor Company and is slightly above dealer invoice. The X-Plan price already includes the $275.

Because Granger is selling at a price below invoice, and below X-Plan, there is no need for X-Plan at Granger.

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I understand correctly...Granger's price will be invoice - $1000 - $300 for X Plan. That $300 X Plan credit offsets the $275 X Plan fee...correct?

Also, what other fees will be included and how much will those be (destination? Etc?)
as per Granger:

We are pricing our Broncos at $1000 below invoice

Our fees are as follows:

$185 DOC
$45 Transit tag

If you have a valid X Plan then were are at $1,300 under invoice

Our fees are as follows:

$100 DOC
$45 Transit tag

* above pricing is for out of state buyer

:)

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@theguda X-Plan is not a discount off of a negotiated price. It is a price set by Ford Motor Company and is slightly above dealer invoice. The X-Plan price already includes the $275.

Because Granger is selling at a price below invoice, and below X-Plan, there is no need for X-Plan at Granger.
I'm not following. Granger has said the price is invoice - $1000 or invoice - $1300 for X
plan. So it appears X Plan will get you an additional $300 off at Granger.

Sponsored

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as per Granger:

We are pricing our Broncos at $1000 below invoice

Our fees are as follows:

$185 DOC
$45 Transit tag

If you have a valid X Plan then were are at $1,300 under invoice

Our fees are as follows:

$100 DOC
$45 Transit tag

:)
thank you. So no additional destination fee.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a valid x plan pin we are @ 1300 under invoice..

The 275 is not added to any part of the deal, it is a admin fee built into the x plan price.

Our only fees for out of state buyers is the $100 (because of xplan) DOC fee and $45 for the transit tag...in state will pay sales tax and license plates as well.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To Summarize in Bold:
The fee ($275 for 2010MY and later vehicles) is included in the AXZD-Plan price collected from the customer on Ford's behalf at the time of vehicle sale.
The dealership should not add the fee into the transaction, as the AXZD-Plan vehicle price has already been "grossed-up" by the amount of the fee.

So reading the double-speak legalease, the printed Invoice, direct from Ford, that shows the X-Plan price, already includes the $275 Admin Fee.

Therefore, in my spreadsheet example, the Sub-Total, which includes the the Invoice Price + Dest & Delivery Fee + X-Plan Discount of (-0.4% * Invoice) also really, already includes the $275 to be collected from the customer.

So it follows, my Total calc, which includes the Sub-Total + $275 Admin Fee + $100 Dealer Fee + $45 Transport Tag, should in reality, NOT include the $275 since that would be double accounting as it is already included in the Sub-Total, is that correct Albert?

If correct then I need to update my spreadsheet and delete the Admin Fee column, do you agree Albert?

2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To Summarize in Bold:
The fee ($275 for 2010MY and later vehicles) is included in the AXZD-Plan price collected from the customer on Ford's behalf at the time of vehicle sale.
The dealership should not add the fee into the transaction, as the AXZD-Plan vehicle price has already been "grossed-up" by the amount of the fee.

So reading the double-speak legalease, the printed Invoice, direct from Ford, that shows the X-Plan price, already includes the $275 Admin Fee.

Therefore, in my spreadsheet example, the Sub-Total, which includes the the Invoice Price + Dest & Delivery Fee + X-Plan Discount of (-0.4% * Invoice) also really, already includes the $275 to be collected from the customer.

So it follows, my Total calc, which includes the Sub-Total + $275 Admin Fee + $100 Dealer Fee + $45 Transport Tag, should in reality, NOT include the $275 since that would be double accounting as it is already included in the Sub-Total, is that correct Albert?

If correct then I need to update my spreadsheet and delete the Admin Fee column, do you agree Albert?

thank you for all these spreadsheets and always compiling the information into one area. Really appreciate it!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To Summarize in Bold:

You are correct in that the fee does not need to be added on any of the spreadsheet calculations...

The 275 is a "built in" cost that I and yourself believe the customer should know about...

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford X-Plan is not above invoice. It is dealer invoice less 0.4% plus $275. I do agree that the Granger offering is better than straight traditional X-Plan, though. There's enough people on here confused about the basics of car buying already, no need to throw them a curve on X-Plan.

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford X-Plan is not above invoice. It is dealer invoice less 0.4% plus $275.
For the Broncos you are incorrect as the X-Plan price is going to be above invoice.

Example - $50,000 dealer invoice less .4% or $200 plus $275 is $50,075 X-Plan price. It isn’t significantly above invoice but my original post stated slightly above and that is correct.

Only when you get to an invoice of $70,000 will the X-Plan price be below invoice and no Bronco is going to be at that invoice cost.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@theguda X-Plan is not a discount off of a negotiated price. It is a price set by Ford Motor Company and is slightly above dealer invoice.
Ford X-Plan is not above invoice.
For the Broncos you are incorrect as the X-Plan price is going to be above invoice.
Xplan is usually ABOVE invoice not below.
Its usually around invoice, but usually above it, I looked at 5 random vehicles off the lot (Escape, Explorer,Ranger, F150 XLT and F150 Platinum) and all 5 had X plans that were above invoice.
X-Plan is BELOW Invoice, see this link for my spreadsheet showing the actual dollar values.
@North7 is correct here ... he is only referencing the Bronco and it will be below on all of those..
More and more new members, who discuss the same information that has been discussed in multiple other threads, with multiple conflicting answers, just like in this thread. Then their experience allows them to be experts and predict what Ford will do with the Bronco X-Plan pricing. Is anyone else's head spinning yet?

Ford has not made any official announcements about Bronco X-Plan pricing yet. The only thing we have is Ford's Mike Levine on Twitter saying X-Plan will be accepted, that is the one and only thing that has been officially conveyed by Ford.

Right now, the only credible information we have on X-Plan pricing is from @Granger Ford, you know, an actual Ford dealer. His knowledge and insight tells us the Bronco X-Plan price will be BELOW Invoice, until we hear otherwise, they are the only ones I will believe. Therefore my Bronco Pricing Spreadsheet X-Plan Discount continues to be calculated at (Invoice * (-0.4%)). When Ford finally announces what the actual Bronco X-Plan pricing will be, I will gladly update my spreadsheet, if needed.

Sponsored