Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove it 700 miles yesterday with 300 to go. It drives great. The hood (aluminum) will vibrate or flutter with wind gusts or semis passing closely but that’s been discussed as normal.
yup, mine does it...read it's normal and I really don't notice it under about 60mph anyways. I will check out the bump stops though and look for the slop
Sponsored

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm looking forward to getting mine from them, hopefully next year. I have been holding off to order so I can get the Heritage package or model. Albert signed me up as well. Enjoy the new ride!

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger Just picked up my Bronco yesterday and Granger delivered on every single promise made almost 2 years ago by Albert. Price was below invoice. Doc Fee $180 License Fee $35. Also got the Ford ESP for the cheapest price out there and I was in and out in 5 minutes since I signed everything electronically the day before. Samantha and Shelby were professional and this was the best new car purchase experience I’ve had.

90B91076-DE59-426B-9B3B-BD2BBF21E99F.jpeg
I second this, exactly! Drove mine home 300 miles. Rides smoother than I expected for a truck.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They had like 6 of them waiting to be picked up when I collected my Wrangler back in May.
I’m sure it’s a hell of a vehicle. I think they were running $8000 off MSRP which is pretty good when dealers are still charging over sticker. I have to commented FCA if an order is placed for a trx or a 392 wrangler and it’s marked as a sold order it’s a 95% chance it will be built. They’re not really playing the allocation game like ford.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure it’s a hell of a vehicle. I think they were running $8000 off MSRP which is pretty good when dealers are still charging over sticker. I have to commented FCA if an order is placed for a trx or a 392 wrangler and it’s marked as a sold order it’s a 95% chance it will be built. They’re not really playing the allocation game like ford.
Agree. My order took 10 weeks and I'm honestly loving it.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! It looks great. I have a 900 mile drive home from Granger when mine arrives. It was built this week and I am now anxiously waiting for it to arrive at Granger.
We’re going to have 1165 on the return trip when our time is finally here. We’re still status 99 though but thinking of switching it once the 23 banks open up since it’ll still be some time to clear through all the folks in front of us.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agree. My order took 10 weeks and I'm honestly loving it.
I placed my order July 29th and picked it up January 15. They boned me in JB for 30 days. When it showed up the clear was full of scratches, other than that not a bad deal. After I went to 37s it’s developed a slight pull to the right. I have a set of adjustable LCAs I’ll be throwing on. I ended up trading my bronco in on a F-150 raptor, I’d like to say I regret it but I really don’t. The cheapness of the bronco compared to the wrangler is what gets me.

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How long was your wait? I know they have a huge backlog from the deal they were giving out.

MooreCORRUPT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK, I attached a photo below. In the middle of the photo, next to the hood support rod, is the hood bump stop on the driver’s front corner. There is an another one just like it on the passenger’s front corner. Twist it clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust it up and down to remove slop in the hood alignment.

You want your hood properly anchored in all 5 locations (i.e., 2 front bump stops, 2 rear hinges, 1 front latch).

FAE5F26E-48AA-4DF0-84C6-C1E062632ED8.jpeg

When the hood is properly anchored, there should be very little movement when you press down on the front corners. The more slop in this adjustment, the easier it will be to close the hood. The less slop in this adjustment, the harder it will be to close the hood.

I’m pretty anal about this, so mine is adjusted with such little slop that I have to drop my hood from about 10” to close it, and then it doesn't move on the corners when pressed down. You may not want to remove that much slop, but that’s the secret to achieveing zero flutter.
Thank you for this knowledge, heading to the hood now.

ceffylcoch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Excited to pick up the Sport I order from them - hopefully September - so I can compare the delivery experience with what I got two weeks ago from Angela Krause Ford when we picked up our OBX Bronco.

That delivery experience was poor on going over the vehicle features / functions with my wife. As I was $2700 under MSRP on the Bronco (long story there) I really didn't feel like bitching about it, but am interested to compare / contrast.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

While I'm buying from a local dealer, travel and p/u would have cost way more than any savings and that was before the gas prices went up, I am definitely going to get a quote from Granger for the extended service plans as soon as I get my VIN, I'll request a quote.

$50 over their cost seems like a no brainier and this would be my first time purchasing a plan for a car.

I've only purchased a plan once, it was for my Triumph, and it was just a 2 year plan just for piece of mind. I bought the 2014 bike used, which was originally sold as new old stock in 2018, then the 1st owner traded in (on three wheeler) and I bought the bike in 2019 one year later, but now it's 5 years old, with only 805 miles, so I wanted 2 years of insurance on the bike.

But this would be my first service plan, does the service part pay for itself or discount what the cost would be if services were done without? I hope there is enough savings to make buying at the reduced price really wroth it, can you guys give some details or feedback on this?
Sponsored