Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re going to have 1165 on the return trip when our time is finally here. We’re still status 99 though but thinking of switching it once the 23 banks open up since it’ll still be some time to clear through all the folks in front of us.
Should be fun getting a road trip in on the Bronco from the start. Best of luck on yours. You should still have your reservation time stamp play a role when you take it out of 99 status. Might want to check on that. When the new order guide comes out you may see what you want this time around.
Sponsored

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! It looks great. I have a 900 mile drive home from Granger when mine arrives. It was built this week and I am now anxiously waiting for it to arrive at Granger.
Mine was also built this week, what a coincidence. Congrats

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was also built this week, what a coincidence. Congrats
Excellent, congratulations! Mine is a Badlands also. Look forward to getting it home. Enjoy!

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be fun getting a road trip in on the Bronco from the start. Best of luck on yours. You should still have your reservation time stamp play a role when you take it out of 99 status. Might want to check on that. When the new order guide comes out you may see what you want this time around.
Good point on the time stamp!

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sure it’s a hell of a vehicle. I think they were running $8000 off MSRP which is pretty good when dealers are still charging over sticker. I have to commented FCA if an order is placed for a trx or a 392 wrangler and it’s marked as a sold order it’s a 95% chance it will be built. They’re not really playing the allocation game like ford.
Good to know. I've recently started thinking about buying a truck vs waiting it out for a Bronco. If that's the case, I might just order up a RAM through Granger instead of playing the Ford games.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good to know. I've recently started thinking about buying a truck vs waiting it out for a Bronco. If that's the case, I might just order up a RAM through Granger instead of playing the Ford games.
Ford Bronco Granger is more than legit 1659733549989
Ford makes a pretty nice truck though. I don’t like Rams screen. I like buttons.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Granger is more than legit 1659733549989
Ford makes a pretty nice truck though. I don’t like Rams screen. I like buttons.
I’d be pricing out an F150 as well. My wife likes buttons too… i might be in trouble if i don’t disclose that info.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’d be pricing out an F150 as well. My wife likes buttons too… i might be in trouble if i don’t disclose that info.
I don’t think ram fixed it but I’ve seen screens brick up and they can’t use any HVAC controls or anything until they get the screen replaced. Good thing is granger sells both brands. They’ll prob let you slide your deposit on a different order.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t think ram fixed it but I’ve seen screens brick up and they can’t use any HVAC controls or anything until they get the screen replaced. Good thing is granger sells both brands. They’ll prob let you slide your deposit on a different order.
That sounds like a big problem i might not want to deal with. I have time. I’m selling my 04 F150 and we’re going down to one vehicle for awhile. I’ll save money in the next 6-9 months and re-evaluate what i want then. Who knows, my Grangetober reservation might get pulled when i take it out of 99 status for MY23.

Sponsored

Chris S

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla '18 M3 Perf & '22 MY Perf, '19 MX-5 Club,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback. I'm flying from DFW to Des Moines Monday to pick up my long-awaited Bronco. Samantha, Shelby, and Hunter (before he took a different role) have all been great to deal with so far, and have kept their word about every aspect of the transaction. I wish all dealerships were like this!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love to hear about good endings.

I do wonder when the continued increase of interest rates will basically wipe out any savings from invoice pricing. Some people bought from Granger for that main reason and it could end up a wash if they receive their Bronco later this year. Hopefully I am wrong, I guess that’s the gamble you take with a very long wait.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Drove it 700 miles yesterday with 300 to go. It drives great. The hood (aluminum) will vibrate or flutter with wind gusts or semis passing closely but that’s been discussed as normal.
Aw, man - so happy for you! I did the Iowa-to-Colorado drive last month and it was nothing short of pure joy! Looks like your drive will be a bit longer, with even more scenery.

Same Granger experience, too - priced as promised, and Shelby made all the paperwork so easy. Granger has spoiled me for car-buying.

If only they sold internet, cell service, tech support.. houses?

I don't think anyone ever doubted Albert's word, but it's great to see everyone at Granger honoring his memory with the kind of service that would make him proud.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers like this will survive, whereas the crooks will perish. A dealership has nothing but it's good name. I hope mine doesn't try any shenanigans. This is a small community and I can have a big mouth. I always tell everyone how good they are to me. I want that to continue.

OP
OP
joeramirez

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@sjp If only they could branch out to the Southwest. Ford should use the Granger model for the sale of their electric vehicles since they are tired of dealer games so they say.
Sponsored