Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love to hear about good endings.

I do wonder when the continued increase of interest rates will basically wipe out any savings from invoice pricing. Some people bought from Granger for that main reason and it could end up a wash if they receive their Bronco later this year. Hopefully I am wrong, I guess thatā€™s the gamble you take with a very long wait.
The money I saved paid for the flight, two motels, the gas, meals, the taxes, and the registration. And the taxes and registration alone were more than $4,400. Still a great deal.

Not to mention the years off my life I would have given up dealing with certain other dealerships.
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love to hear about good endings.

I do wonder when the continued increase of interest rates will basically wipe out any savings from invoice pricing. Some people bought from Granger for that main reason and it could end up a wash if they receive their Bronco later this year. Hopefully I am wrong, I guess thatā€™s the gamble you take with a very long wait.
One of the reasons I went with Granger is that they keep promises. I could sleep at night for the past two years, not worrying about dealer shenanigans or the dreaded ADM markup.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the reasons I went with Granger is that they keep promises. I could sleep at night for the past two years, not worrying about dealer shenanigans or the dreaded ADM markup.
The money I saved paid for the flight, two motels, the gas, meals, the taxes, and the registration. And the taxes and registration alone were more than $4,400. Still a great deal.

Not to mention the years off my life I would have given up dealing with certain other dealerships.
For sure, canā€™t argue that. I didnā€™t get invoice at my dealer but they honored MSRP, I got it rather quick, and they threw in about $750 towards accessories for my wait. Dealer was great to work with and I had direct communication with the GM. Iā€™ll take that all day in this crazy market!!

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Drove it 700 miles yesterday with 300 to go. It drives great. The hood (aluminum) will vibrate or flutter with wind gusts or semis passing closely but thatā€™s been discussed as normal.
The new Ford Expedition does the same. :cool:

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. They rock. Best car buying experience ever!! I've already bought one car from them and just waiting on my Bronco to come in so I can pick it up too. They'll have all my car business from here on out.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

always good to hear about someone having a great dealer experience, with a dealer who follows through on all the promises they offered. Congrats!

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Any chance an updated waitlist could be shared, after the '22s have all been scheduled?
Yes, I'll get with our team before the 2023s start when we know more about allocations, etc. We've started reaching out to existing reservation holders to confirm they are still interested if they have an existing reservation.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove it 700 miles yesterday with 300 to go. It drives great. The hood (aluminum) will vibrate or flutter with wind gusts or semis passing closely but thatā€™s been discussed as normal.
Is the hood latched similar to the Jeep, or is there a latch under the hood like most vehicles?

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Zach@Granger

Any chance an updated waitlist could be shared, after the '22s have all been scheduled?
Been emailing with Samantha this morning. She is awesome, emails right back. She will reach to reservation holders when the order banks get close to opening. Those pushed to 2023 (most of us) will need to do a new build and price and submit it to Granger. Ford has not let them know how they are going to price protect for orders pushed to 2023.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, I'll get with our team before the 2023s start when we know more about allocations, etc. We've started reaching out to existing reservation holders to confirm they are still interested if they have an existing reservation.
@Zach@Granger any idea when the my23 order guide is coming out?

OP
OP
joeramirez

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@vzqhsg There is a latch underneath that needs to be released to open it.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe that I am #45 as of their last update so I hope to be following this path soon. At 700+ days waiting, I feel that I am due.

Enjoy your truck.
Can you link me to their last update? The last time I saw a list was maybe six months ago. Thanks in advance.