First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You only pay your state fees not Iowa's.

Only fees for out of state are $180 DOC and $45 transit tag.
Out of state reservation here. Thanks for making this whole thing simple and straightforward. I normally don't mind the dealer negotiations but with this being seen as a "lifestyle" vehicle I'm sure all my dealers in the Midatlantic are going to have crazy asking prices, just like they did when the Raptor came out. Since I'll have to wait and plan for the next 12-18 months it will be good to be able to calculate the actual cost in advance - that is, once the configurator goes live :mad:.

I'm looking forward to a 1,000 mile road trip (2,000 miles round trip) hopefully sometime in late 2021 with my daughter to pick up the new rig. It can't come soon enough!
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I reserved a 2 door base 7 speed with Granger, but will need to trade in a vehicle as well. If the numbers work, I'd love to make this a road trip. I'll be driving from southeast PA. Anyone have experience trading in a vehicle when purchasing a new one out of state? I think my concern is making sure I get a reasonable number on my trade, but of course it will take driving 15 hours to officially find that out. I'm sure an estimate can be made. Just curious, because Granger is offering a good price. I'm not looking to add any options, so the price won't fluctuate much from the spreadsheet that was posted on this site. Seeking out local pricing may be necessary if there are too many unknowns.
Just take it to you local Carmax, atleast start there. You also have Carvana and ect. I have a dealer friend that I would accompany to the Manhiem Auto Auction in Pa and used car prices are up considerably comparably to pre-covid. Used car lots (atleast in this area) are having a hard time replenishing inventory.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You only pay your state fees not Iowa's.

Only fees for out of state are $180 DON and $45 transit tag.
Just reserved a badlands this morning with Granger. Thanks for the upfront pricing and honesty. Looking forward to flying in and driving her home to GA!
Got it (y)

Sorry for the late delay, will answer any questions you have here of from my email information.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

* updated at 7/30/2020

Zach has decided to anyone with X-plan pricing will get an extra $300 off for a total of $1,300 off of any Bronco Reservation.
yayyy! Tell Zach I said thank you! ? great update!

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's right, those first 1000 mies should be babied. I won't drive over 75 during engine and tire break in and usually cruise control only on the highway; gotta watch my right foot! New cars used to come with oil that needed changing after the first 2000 miles or so. Hope Ford is using full synthetic in the 2.7. If not, going to change that out to some Castrol Edge rather quickly.
It is more important to vary your rpm for the first couple hundred miles than anything. After that you will be fine.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yayyy! Tell Zach I said thank you! ? great update!
Just trying to get you into your Bronco so you have extra coin to make it "yours"...

And of course getting to show it of in the KC metro!

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah well, I am from NJ and will be changing my reservation when available. The ride back will be interesting.
Planning on the doing the same. The standard route home would be boring as heck. Good thing there is plenty of time to come up with some fun excursions. ;)

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses Granger Ford to Home

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$1k below invoice on the 21 GT500?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Planning on the doing the same. The standard route home would be boring as heck. Good thing there is plenty of time to come up with some fun excursions. ;)

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses Granger Ford to Home
Cannot wait to meet you in person Aman...

This has been quite the experience for us...

Way bigger than originally thought, however look at all of the super people here on the Forum that I will get to know because of it..

Blessed is all that comes to mind.

BTW do not forget this is Zach's party I just get to front it a bit!!
Sponsored