Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to leave that to Zach to answer..

I will pm his contact information for you..
Just a quick question. What is the dlr fee that sits around 100-215?
I know the 1500 shipping from Ford, but was curious on that especially if we drive out to Granger and maybe a stop for some Toppling Goliath beer!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a quick question. What is the dlr fee that sits around 100-215?
I know the 1500 shipping from Ford, but was curious on that especially if we drive out to Granger and maybe a stop for some Toppling Goliath beer!

$100 for x plan buyers
$180 without x plan

There is an out of state driving tag for $45

Those 2 fees would be the only one on top of the vehicle for out of state..

Toppling just about 200 miles NE of us but I hear the product is delicious..

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$100 for x plan buyers
$180 without x plan

There is an out of state driving tag for $45

Those 2 fees would be the only one on top of the vehicle for out of state..

Toppling just about 200 miles NE of us but I hear the product is delicious..
Thanks for the info!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Planning on the doing the same. The standard route home would be boring as heck. Good thing there is plenty of time to come up with some fun excursions. ;)

Granger Ford to Home.png
Take the long way around Lake Michigan - partially following the Lake Michigan Circle Tour. Up into the U.P. across the Mackinac Bridge (bucket list, 10th longest suspension bridge in the world) then down through the mitten before heading back east past Detroit and into Canadia, eh.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take the long way around Lake Michigan - partially following the Lake Michigan Circle Tour. Up into the U.P. across the Mackinac Bridge (bucket list, 10th longest suspension bridge in the world) then down through the mitten before heading back east past Detroit and into Canadia, eh.
Estimate I did on google maps is 42 hours. If you have the time Wisconsin, UP of Michigan and Michigan is worth it.

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Planning on the doing the same. The standard route home would be boring as heck. Good thing there is plenty of time to come up with some fun excursions. ;)

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses 6D1F20E3-604E-4EF0-9C7E-09223178A6E6
If you take what some of the others said and go upstate, try to visit Marquette, Michigan and Sault St Marie before going to towards mackinac. So many cool little towns, restaurants and scenery. The shipwreck museum on whitefish point is cool, and Dead River coffee in Marquette is amazing. Pictured rocks national lakeshore is on that drive and very cool and there is a ton of hiking and logging trails to explore. I fly routes over those areas to a bunch of UP cities and it’s amazing country,

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you take what some of the others said and go upstate, try to visit Marquette, Michigan and Sault St Marie before going to towards mackinac. So many cool little towns, restaurants and scenery. The shipwreck museum on whitefish point is cool, and Dead River coffee in Marquette is amazing. Pictured rocks national lakeshore is on that drive and very cool and there is a ton of hiking and logging trails to explore. I fly routes over those areas to a bunch of UP cities and it’s amazing country,
Thank you for the suggestions. Hope I can get some time off so I can take this route. Haven't been on a vacation or gone on a road trip in a loooooong time. ?

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses Granger Ford to Home - Scenic

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah it would be pretty much the same route home. I did Ouray CO nonstop last year. I sure hope the Bronco drives as good at my 4runner.

Are you at Barksdale AFB? I have a buddy that flies 52s outta there.
Who's your buddy? I'm at Barksdale currently doing the same!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the suggestions. Hope I can get some time off so I can take this route. Haven't been on a vacation or gone on a road trip in a loooooong time. ?

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses Granger Ford to Home - Scenic

Looks like a great vacation Aman.

In a Bronco as well!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wisco and Michigan have some really beautiful areas. If you are a football fan detour to Green Bay and take a gander at Lambeau Field. Get a proper Wisco bratwurst in Sheboygan - two brats side by each on a Johnston's Bakery hard roll. World's greatest fudge can be had at Murdick's on Mackinac Island. Pack a rod and reel for terrific fishing both in Wisco and Michigan, either on the lake or in the streams (steelhead season is the best!).
Sponsored