Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wisco and Michigan have some really beautiful areas. If you are a football fan detour to Green Bay and take a gander at Lambeau Field. Get a proper Wisco bratwurst in Sheboygan - two brats side by each on a Johnston's Bakery hard roll. World's greatest fudge can be had at Murdick's on Mackinac Island. Pack a rod and reel for terrific fishing both in Wisco and Michigan, either on the lake or in the streams (steelhead season is the best!).
I'm freaking hungry now! And I always loved saying the name "Sheboygan"!
Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert, you've been great about answering everyone's questions, and the $1300 off is a sweet deal. I've been seriously considering switching my reservation to you, but unfortunately the math just doesn't work out if I can get X-plan locally. The $1300 would get eaten up with $100 airfare, $100 in gas to drive home, and $100 for a hotel along the way. Plus I would have to take at least one day off from work. If I could turn it into a vacation, it would be a different story, but I'm hoping for delivery in June and I can't easily take days off at that time of year.

But thanks for being there and hopefully putting pressure on lots of other dealers to follow suit and be reasonable with their pricing.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert, you've been great about answering everyone's questions, and the $1300 off is a sweet deal. I've been seriously considering switching my reservation to you, but unfortunately the math just doesn't work out if I can get X-plan locally. The $1300 would get eaten up with $100 airfare, $100 in gas to drive home, and $100 for a hotel along the way. Plus I would have to take at least one day off from work. If I could turn it into a vacation, it would be a different story, but I'm hoping for delivery in June and I can't easily take days off at that time of year.

But thanks for being there and hopefully putting pressure on lots of other dealers to follow suit and be reasonable with their pricing.
That's cool,

You are only using up( with your math) 300 of the 1300 for a net loss of 1000 additional saving without options on it yet.

I am not pushing just trying to make sure you have all the facts.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's cool,

You are only using up( with your math) 300 of the 1300 for a net loss of 1000 additional saving without options on it yet.

I am not pushing just trying to make sure you have all the facts.
Thanks.
I didn't explain clearly enough. On top of being a bad time of year to take off, the "sick" day from work would cost me about $275 if converted to cash towards my retirement. The remaining $725 doesn't seem worth it when it will be about a 2 day trip, spent mostly flying, driving, and sleeping. It's under $20 per hour of savings - time is worth more than that to me. I'm not saying it's out of the question, just unlikely. Still months left to decide.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the suggestions. Hope I can get some time off so I can take this route. Haven't been on a vacation or gone on a road trip in a loooooong time. ?

Granger Ford to Home - Scenic.png
I can give you all kinds of cool places to drive thru if you go through the mitten. After your brats the “right way”, I suggest stopping in St Ignace (the north side of the bridge) at Clydes drive in for one of the best burgers ever, or any of the numerous Coney Islands throughout the state, or perhaps Tony’s in Birch Run (home of the 10 egg omelette and the 1 lb blt). There’s some scenic stuff around here too apparently. ??‍♂
???

I love my state, even if my governor is an idiot.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, I had the pleasure of speaking with Albert from @Granger Ford on the phone today. I am in a unique situation where my car is a company vehicle. It is highly unlikely the company would allow me to drive out of state to pick up my Bronco. As such I have been trying to find a dealership in my area that is willing to match what Granger is offering. While I have had a pleasant experience with a local one there are still hurdles I must overcome to get to where I want in terms of pricing. Even though I am not planning on buying from Granger, they reached out and offered to help me in any way they can. They answered various questions I had and gave me what information they could. They also filled me in on their customer philosophy which is to not play any games and be up front and honest at all times. They did all of this with the understanding that I wasn't planning on buying from them. This dealership is top notch! I implore anyone capable of traveling for their purchase to look at Granger. They really are a cut above the rest.

Last edited:

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What Added Paperwork and Hoops do we as California buyers have to do? Or is it just like buying from a California Dealership and then having it shipped?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What Added Paperwork and Hoops do we as California buyers have to do? Or is it just like buying from a California Dealership and then having it shipped?

I have seen that answered well in a thread hopefully someone knows how to fins that post and get it for you...

The paperwork we will do is just normal dealership contract..you - us - Bronco - price - pay - pick up/ship Bronco - do the DMV dance...Simple :cool:

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok I have a question... if it has been answered somewhere else let me know! I haven’t been able to find it!:)
When you start adding packages and extras to your chosen Bronco Model will they have an invoice and an MSRP? If so does the @Granger Ford deal make it possible to save even more on your total purchase?
Example: Lux, Painted Hardtop, etc

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok I have a question... if it has been answered somewhere else let me know! I haven’t been able to find it!:)
When you start adding packages and extras to your chosen Bronco Model will they have an invoice and an MSRP? If so does the @Granger Ford deal make it possible to save even more on your total purchase?
Example: Lux, Painted Hardtop, etc
YES

ThePaxtonmobile

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T MAX, plum crazy purple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I live in KCMO and plan to HOPEFULLY buy a Bronco from @Granger Ford , but I have a few questions that I figure I might as well ask the dealer themselves.

Long story short, tons of irons in the fire. Fixing up my late father's house (where I presently live) so I can move, planning on selling it and buying a new house next year. I would love to put a reservation in, but a few concerns

1: In December, when the order is placed, is my credit checked? Do I need to secure financing then?
2: Also in December, am I tied to that order and I MUST receive and secure financing for it, or worse case scenario, I cannot sell my late father's house and when my Bronco arrives, I can walk away without any penalties or hits to my credit, or owe anything?
3: If I can place a reservation, have the order placed in December, and not be tied to it until the Bronco arrives, when it arrives, that's when I have to secure financing, and when my credit will be checked?

I'm trying to make sure anything credit wise happens after I get a new house. I've never bought a new vehicle before, so this is all new to me. If I can put a reservation in, and then next year be able to walk away from it with no hassle, fees, or credit penalties, I'm more than likely going to do it.

Thank you!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in KCMO and plan to HOPEFULLY buy a Bronco from @Granger Ford , but I have a few questions that I figure I might as well ask the dealer themselves.

Long story short, tons of irons in the fire. Fixing up my late father's house (where I presently live) so I can move, planning on selling it and buying a new house next year. I would love to put a reservation in, but a few concerns

1: In December, when the order is placed, is my credit checked? Do I need to secure financing then?
2: Also in December, am I tied to that order and I MUST receive and secure financing for it, or worse case scenario, I cannot sell my late father's house and when my Bronco arrives, I can walk away without any penalties or hits to my credit, or owe anything?
3: If I can place a reservation, have the order placed in December, and not be tied to it until the Bronco arrives, when it arrives, that's when I have to secure financing, and when my credit will be checked?

I'm trying to make sure anything credit wise happens after I get a new house. I've never bought a new vehicle before, so this is all new to me. If I can put a reservation in, and then next year be able to walk away from it with no hassle, fees, or credit penalties, I'm more than likely going to do it.

Thank you!
1. no and no if you are secure with the transaction and have the house approval thing going we understand.​
2. Yes you can just walk away, we prefer you do not as it does count against Granger Ford from the Ford standpoint being there is a ratio very small that can "not get delivered" but if there are too many then the problems begin with what we can order for a customer.​
3. Yes that is exactly how this will go..​
We want to earn all the business that we can, and would happily get your Bronco...

If you do not have a reservation right now you may be a 2022 owner in late fall early 2022 with the number of Broncos reserved (the shakeout has not happened yet though) ones reserved but will not buy.

ThePaxtonmobile

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T MAX, plum crazy purple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Excellent, thank you so much! I hope everything works out on my end, so that me and my fiancee can fly up there, get the Bronco, pick up my brother who lives in Ames and take a nice vacation from my railroad life. I know next year won't go anywhere near what I plan for, but one can hope!

It'd suck big time to get the call that it's arrived, only to have to say I have to walk away from it.
Sponsored

Last edited: