First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 2022 model year is still too far off to predict what may/may not be coming..

The 2021's are not out yet and we see how hard it is to get facts from them on it..

I personally like the idea of the engine combo but at this point it is speculation for the Bronco not officially announced as fact...

TFL is hardly a mouthpiece for Ford and likes to sensationalize for YouTube views.. Use to be a subscriber to the channel.

As for the orders once placed & accepted they are then scheduled for production and at that point the vehicle can no longer accept changes so it will be built as ordered..

Once production starts they will be building and delivering faster than one could believe..

Be nice to have a plant tour, have not done one of those in years...

Hope this helps...

I do not want to come off negative however I want to work with facts not spin around inside the rumor mill it makes me dizzy.. ;)
Doubt question, will December orders be done online or do you have to go to the dealership and have them do it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doubt question, will December orders be done online or do you have to go to the dealership and have them do it?
For our customers, in an out of state we will do it via email, text or phone however the customer prefers that contact..

The first time we will see most is when they pick their Bronco up or we see it headed out with a shipper..

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For our customers, in an out of state we will do it via email, text or phone however the customer prefers that contact..

The first time we will see most is when they pick their Bronco up or we see it headed out with a shipper..
Video conferencing seems to be all the rage these days.

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Granger Ford - Again, if this has been asked..send me a pizza. When is the latest you will take a transferred reservation? I want to give me local dealer a chance to step-up, but I have my doubts. I've priced airline tickets and it's not that bad from Louisiana!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford - Again, if this has been asked..send me a pizza. When is the latest you will take a transferred reservation? I want to give me local dealer a chance to step-up, but I have my doubts. I've priced airline tickets and it's not that bad from Louisiana!
As far as we are concerned October 31st.

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder when truck & off-road magazine reps and popular bloggers will get hands on Broncos for some first-person driving impressions? That will be a whole new wave of threads and comments.

I want to know the impression of driving the 2.3-MT in a 4-door. Does it feel more than adequate.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder when truck & off-road magazine reps and popular bloggers will get hands on Broncos for some first-person driving impressions? That will be a whole new wave of threads and comments.

I want to know the impression of driving the 2.3-MT in a 4-door. Does it feel more than adequate.
Next year, most likely

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are not happy or unsure with your dealership and you are wondering whether it is worth it to change your reservation to Granger Ford let me recap my experience.
My Ford dealer whom I have bought several cars and a truck from, won't tell me if there is going to be a dealer mark-up. I heard from them once a couple of days after my reservation was placed and not since. I called to ask a few questions to their "Bronco Team" got voicemail on three different occasions and still no call back. So I'm worried my Bronco add-on budget is going to get wiped out by ADM. I got to have those cool hollow doors after all! What do I do?
I see Albert all over this forum trying to help people with questions and I finally call today about changing my reservation. I talked to Jamie on the phone monopolizing her time for 20 minutes plus minutes. I felt like I was talking to a friend the entire time. Someone's wife is having a baby any minute (prays and congrats there!). Their father is going to watch the kids while mom delivers (got to love Parents!). Someone has been working from home recovering from not feeling well(prays and best wishes on feeling better). Who knows this much about their dealer after one phone call, right? I know they are not going to mark-up my Bronco and they answered every question they could. I'm sold.
I am going to have to fly to pick up my Bronco (They will arrange a car service or if they can a courtesy van to pick me up at the airport.) and I'm very relaxed and happy with whole process now. I feel like I'm not going to have to worry about getting taken advantage of anymore. If you do not have a dealer that you a comfortable with do yourself a favor and just call and check them out. It cost me nothing and made me very secure with moving forward.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
* updated at 7/30/2020

Zach has decided to anyone with X-plan pricing will get an extra $300 off for a total of $1,300 off of any Bronco Reservation.

*UPDATE 07/26/2020

Question has been PM's to me now more than once so on here is goes...

Is the $1,000 off the total invoice of the Bronco or just the base vehicle...

When the Bronco is built in our system we will get a printout of the vehicle ordered to make sure of options, color etc. It will give the MSRP and Invoice on the Bronco. Our $1,000 will come off of that invoice bottom line so you are getting the options at invoice as well.

· Can we sell the Bronco at $1000 Under Invoice?

I have personally visited with a Ford employee about our pricing and confirmed we can sell at $1000 under dealer invoice. If you look at our website pricing on all our vehicles we have transparent upfront pricing without the need to negotiate.

That is our business model and the Bronco is no different. This is a mass produced vehicle and we will not take advantage of the initial demand and mark vehicles at MSRP or higher like other dealerships may do.

· Are there any hidden fees/Additions?

The state of Iowa has a state regulated documentation fee of $180. We will not throw on mandatory add ons or fees for other items that you do not want or need.

We will offer financing, extended service contracts, accessories, and protection products that are all completely optional and up to the discretion of the consumer.

· Can you get every reservation?

Yes, Ford’s reservation system is based upon you the end consumer not the dealership allocation model as on previous launches.

There has been very high demand for the Bronco, so we do not have an accurate timetable on when these reservations will be allotted, but we will be able to receive as many Broncos as we have customers demand.

· Can I switch my reservation from one dealership to another?

Yes. Ford has sent communication to the dealers assuring them that every customer will be able to choose the dealership they want to take delivery from.

This is great news for you

I’d hate to see consumers who reserved a first edition or other low reservation number be subject to MSRP or Above MSRP pricing from a dealership, so this gives you the option to switch to us without losing the reservation you currently made.

Ford hasn’t clarified how that will happen to us yet, but has assured it will be an option.
Hello Granger!
If I buy my Bronco through you will I be required to place an additional deposit (above the $100 on Ford's site) in December when we finalize my build spec?

I fully expect to put down an additional deposit (refundable or not), since it makes sense you'll want a deposit to know I'm a real buyer. Many folks on this forum seem to think no one will have to put deposits at time of order. Can you please clear what your policy is on this?

Much appreciated!
Steve

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Granger!
If I buy my Bronco through you will I be required to place an additional deposit (above the $100 on Ford's site) in December when we finalize my build spec?

I fully expect to put down an additional deposit (refundable or not), since it makes sense you'll want a deposit to know I'm a real buyer. Many folks on this forum seem to think no one will have to put deposits at time of order. Can you please clear what your policy is on this?

Much appreciated!
Steve
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-of-ordering-actually-work.4197/#post-141351

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Granger!

Much appreciated!
Steve
Steve, no additional deposit needed...

MHand52

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Granger Ford This question may have the same answer as Buddys6g above, but wanted to confirm. What is the latest date that we can reserve the Bronco with you? I assume it's the October 31st date. I don't plan on being the first to get my order since I am waiting to reserve, but I want to check pricing before I reserve to make sure that I could actually afford it once it comes in. I don't know what the risk is to reserve/order if I truly don't know if I'll be able to afford it until it gets closer to the vehicle actually arriving on site, but perhaps you could educate me there too. Thanks!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just go drive an extended cab Ranger with a 2.3 and an extended cab F150 with a 2.7. The weights aren't that different from a Bronco. That told me everything I needed to know.
Sponsored