Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly feel like there's a group of dealers on the facebook bronco group that teamed together to try to make users believe MSRP or x-plan is the best they will get. Illegal price fixing?
But they are starting to allow others as it was getting logged with many others trying to state or defend themselves...Us included...
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have to do some number crunching once B&P comes out to see if it makes sense to ship from NY. That said, I do appreciate Granger being active and what appears to be transparent. I went to the dealership I have my reservation with today, no sales person to come out and acknowledge me or ask if I’m interested in anything. Just a guy staring at me from inside (I was looking to see if they had rangers). Confident now that I’ll be switching, just need to see where to.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to do some number crunching once B&P comes out to see if it makes sense to ship from NY. That said, I do appreciate Granger being active and what appears to be transparent. I went to the dealership I have my reservation with today, no sales person to come out and acknowledge me or ask if I’m interested in anything. Just a guy staring at me from inside (I was looking to see if they had rangers). Confident now that I’ll be switching, just need to see where to.
Is Stephens close enough to NY they are stand up people and in WV...

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is Stephens close enough to NY they are stand up people and in WV...
They are a bit closer. I sent out a ton of feelers across New England. Hoping something comes of it. Gappole (spelling may be off) in Concord New Hampshire is supposed to get back to me. They called me after I sent an email and said they’re super excited about bronco. Everyone there has a reservation and wanted to get an idea of how many potential transfers we might have and that their GM will review and get back to me.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are a bit closer. I sent out a ton of feelers across New England. Hoping something comes of it. Gappole (spelling may be off) in Concord New Hampshire is supposed to get back to me. They called me after I sent an email and said they’re super excited about bronco. Everyone there has a reservation and wanted to get an idea of how many potential transfers we might have and that their GM will review and get back to me.
I am still shocked that more have not come aboard with pricing policies...

Are they waiting till the last minute, if so they will miss on a great opportunity to earn huge business...

Sponsored

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This buisness model has been built over the last 100 or so years and change is resisted. Over the next few years there will be a shift, especially after everyone sees how you guys come out on the other side. See k-mart-->walmart/amazon, or blockbuster-->netflix or how many others. We are well into a societal change and these guys are still clinging to the only thing they know.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This buisness model has been built over the last 100 or so years and change is resisted. Over the next few years there will be a shift, especially after everyone sees how you guys come out on the other side. See k-mart-->walmart/amazon, or blockbuster-->netflix or how many others. We are well into a societal change and these guys are still clinging to the only thing they know.
Indeed...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just read the last few pages, people suck.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did I read correctly that the warranty that Granger offers is for those who bring vehicles back to Granger for maintenance?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did I read correctly that the warranty that Granger offers is for those who bring vehicles back to Granger for maintenance?
Yeah, one of the reasons they aren’t really promoting that benefit is because with so many out of staters, it’s not relevant.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71