Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford
Is your dealership accepting the Military/Veterans discount along with the other incentives such as Below Invoice pricing? Looking to make another reservation for your Oct deal! Not to sure what to think of Ford’s roll out of the B&P, hopefully it gets better!
If they offer it yes...
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could granger give us a price for their body shop to paint the top either black or white?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We do not have an in store body shop...

I can ask and see what it would cost, but the paint warranty (if something was not right after some time) would be difficult with the distance that many have from us...

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can ask and see what it would cost, but the paint warranty (if something was not right after some time) would be difficult with the distance that many have from us...
Thanks for the quick response?

BroncoPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why not ask? You don't have to be rude. If you don't ask, you don't know. And I'm all for saving a little more money.

Osprey, thank you for your service.

Sponsored

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When will ford be taking orders for the 2022 model year for those that willing to wait to get the white top.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When will ford be taking orders for the 2022 model year for those that willing to wait to get the white top.
It would not hurt to put a reservation in now, depending on conversion rate, it may not be until 2022 regardless. If it comes quicker than that, you'll just cancel and we'll order the Bronco with our normal retail ordering process.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Granger Ford, Sorry if I missed it, but I'm still interested in hearing more from the installer you work with for PPF. I'm curious about the material they use and what the cost would be compared to the option in the B&P. I'd also be looking to do around the windshield, which isn't one of the areas covered by the factory PPF but where I've gotten rock hits in all the cars I've ever owned.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger Ford, Sorry if I missed it, but I'm still interested in hearing more from the installer you work with for PPF. I'm curious about the material they use and what the cost would be compared to the option in the B&P. I'd also be looking to do around the windshield, which isn't one of the areas covered by the factory PPF but where I've gotten rock hits in all the cars I've ever owned.
I have heard that our vendor does all front surfaces mirrors included I believe that the price was in the 2K range...not cheap but well done, the Factory will usually beat the outsourced prices...

Sponsored

Dracheo

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if this has been asked, and I overlooked it, but how are the allocations being handled? I inquired with my current dealership to see if they would match your invoice offer, and was told they are not. They further stated that Granger would not be given the allocation to support their orders for 2-3 years. Since these are all built to order, I wouldn't think they would be affected by allocation limitations. If I can get some confirmation that my Bronco isn't going to be held up 2-3 years for switching dealerships, I may be making the switch.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if this has been asked, and I overlooked it, but how are the allocations being handled? I inquired with my current dealership to see if they would match your invoice offer, and was told they are not. They further stated that Granger would not be given the allocation to support their orders for 2-3 years. Since these are all built to order, I wouldn't think they would be affected by allocation limitations. If I can get some confirmation that my Bronco isn't going to be held up 2-3 years for switching dealerships, I may be making the switch.
Roughly speaking, allocations are for dealer stock units. If you are reserving a machine then you are not getting a "dealer stock" unit. It has been stated by 2 Ford CEOs (I believe both have said it anyway) that all reservations will be built first. *Lack of a Bronco commodity may push all reserved vehicles which need that commodity back until that part is in stock again but that is the only place for concern.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have heard that some dealerships are having inquiries from Detroit. Is @Granger Ford still taking transfers and honoring the deal?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just called Ford and switched my reservation to Granger this morning. As soon as I said "Granger Ford in Iowa" the Ford rep chuckled and said "oh yes, we know Granger well".

August 2 reservation time stamp for anybody curious.
Sponsored