Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jamie from Granger Ford just reached out to let me know they are there to help... wow my originally assigned dealer wouldn't even respond to calls or emails! So happy I changed! Thanks Jamie and Albert!
We only wish that there was more information to provide to the Forum members right now....
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

who the **** is laura ford? 2k in discounts?
They haven't had any active representatives since I joined. Not that I could figure out anyway.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Laura Ford discount is off of MSRP, not Invoice.
Right. But Net is slightly below Granger. Laura is a bit closer (I'm in NY so I say that in a very relative sense lol). That essentially eliminates cost of AT upgrade on a 4dr and puts some towards 2.7 upgrade on the 4 door. My 40k budget may be doable.

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We only wish that there was more information to provide to the Forum members right now....
I've been waiting for a long time! I'm sure yall will keep us updated. Looking forward to a nice vacation next summer/fall driving back to AZ through the plains and mountains! That's what it was built for after all!

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been waiting for a long time! I'm sure yall will keep us updated. Looking forward to a nice vacation next summer/fall driving back to AZ through the plains and mountains! That's what it was built for after all!
It’s a straight shot almost from Houston to Granger for me. I may be taken a longer route back next year when I get mine.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thomas is a stand up guy. It's Matt I think that booted me because he doesn't believe Granger can or will follow thru with this deal.
Matt decided to call and harass Jaime on the phone... Jaime's notes below...

I will not post his phone number but will be calling him later today...

Matthew Coleman called about a Bronco. He has a FE and Badlands reserved, both 2 doors. He is a jerk. He wouldn't shut up long enough to listen and kept trying to bully me about the info.

-He said he didn't understand/believe how we were offering $1,000 under invoice. He said that until a vehicle is built and has a VIN that nobody knows what invoice is, and doesn't understand how we are willing to offer it $1,000 under if we don't know what it is. I told him that no matter what his vehicle prices out at, we will honor $1,000 below invoice.

-He asked about window tint, add ons, or "any other s**t" that all these other dealers are mandating, and I explained that we aren't doing that. Just the Bronco $1,000 under invoice with a $180 doc fee and he shut me down before I could even say plate transit fee.

-He said that he just wants to pay $1,000 under invoice and tax. He didn't want to pay the doc fee, and saw that we were waiving it. I told him we have never waived the doc fee and even our employees who purchase have to pay it. I also told him he was responsible for TTL in Texas where he is from.

-I told him that the base FE invoice is $58,725 (including $1,495 Destination and Delivery). He said that is what MSRP is. I explained that the DD fee makes it a little higher, but every dealership is charged this fee wherever they are located. He then started to argue that no wonder we are offering $1,000 off invoice if we are adding $1,495 to the price. I said that we are not adding that to the price. It is a fee that every dealer no matter where is charged by Ford for when ordering a Bronco.

My thoughts to other dealers :unsure:

Call me and do this!

Just ask the ladies to forward it to my cell phone or leave a number I can call back!

Do not take up Jaimie's time when she is trying to help the Bronco people that have real questions!

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same crap happened with the Honda Talon SxS. Honda has a Minimum advertised price policy for new models. A dealer responded to a persons request for an out the door price on a private forum, another dealer got butt hurt at their price and ran off to Honda with a screenshot stating they violated the “MAP” policy. Responding to a price request is not advertising.

The Honda rep reviewed the post, saw no violation and KARMA always wins, Honda terminated the dealer who complained allocation of Honda Talons and the salesman was later fired.

Don’t be a dick in life.

(I posted in that Facebook group and one post was locked and another deleted).

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Matt decided to call and harass Jaime on the phone... Jaime's notes below...

I will not post his phone number but will be calling him later today...

Matthew Coleman called about a Bronco. He has a FE and Badlands reserved, both 2 doors. He is a jerk. He wouldn't shut up long enough to listen and kept trying to bully me about the info.

-He said he didn't understand/believe how we were offering $1,000 under invoice. He said that until a vehicle is built and has a VIN that nobody knows what invoice is, and doesn't understand how we are willing to offer it $1,000 under if we don't know what it is. I told him that no matter what his vehicle prices out at, we will honor $1,000 below invoice.

-He asked about window tint, add ons, or "any other s**t" that all these other dealers are mandating, and I explained that we aren't doing that. Just the Bronco $1,000 under invoice with a $180 doc fee and he shut me down before I could even say plate transit fee.

-He said that he just wants to pay $1,000 under invoice and tax. He didn't want to pay the doc fee, and saw that we were waiving it. I told him we have never waived the doc fee and even our employees who purchase have to pay it. I also told him he was responsible for TTL in Texas where he is from.

-I told him that the base FE invoice is $58,725 (including $1,495 Destination and Delivery). He said that is what MSRP is. I explained that the DD fee makes it a little higher, but every dealership is charged this fee wherever they are located. He then started to argue that no wonder we are offering $1,000 off invoice if we are adding $1,495 to the price. I said that we are not adding that to the price. It is a fee that every dealer no matter where is charged by Ford for when ordering a Bronco.

My thoughts to other dealers :unsure:

Call me and do this!

Just ask the ladies to forward it to my cell phone or leave a number I can call back!

Do not take up Jaimie's time when she is trying to help the Bronco people that have real questions!
When he said that Granger was adding $1495 D&D fee I said everyone pays that fee and how do you get around paying that fee? No answer from him, just removed me from the group.
Let us know what his response is or PM me.
Thanks Albert. Tell Jaime I am sorry she had to deal with that abuse.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When he said that Granger was adding $1495 D&D fee I said everyone pays that fee and how do you get around paying that fee? No answer from him, just removed me from the group.
Let us know what his response is or PM me.
Thanks Albert. Tell Jaime I am sorry she had to deal with that abuse.
What group/forum is this on? Feel free to message me. I don’t advocate trolling but I’ll sure as hell make an exception. You don’t have to post it publicly.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What group/forum is this on? Feel free to message me. I don’t advocate trolling but I’ll sure as hell make an exception. You don’t have to post it publicly.
I believe he is referring to FB group Ford Bronco 2021. There's an admin on that group that owns a dealership and is stating that Granger is "shady".

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe he is referring to FB group Ford Bronco 2021. There's an admin on that group that owns a dealership and is stating that Granger is "shady".
Funny thing, this literally JUST popped in my newsfeed. Who says Facebook isn’t listening to us?!?
Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses 0E7E43B2-98E8-4536-AFDE-16CBA9321E2E

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this is the worst example of “Haters gonna hate” amongst car dealers I’ve seen to date.
Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses 0090F10C-E1F6-4C60-82DB-BC986007E527
I miss so much when I just scroll and glance.
Apparently you’re “shady” @Granger Ford ?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think this is the worst example of “Haters gonna hate” amongst car dealers I’ve seen to date.
Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses 0090F10C-E1F6-4C60-82DB-BC986007E527
I miss so much when I just scroll and glance.
Apparently you’re “shady” @Granger Ford ?
Someone that could learn the value of humility.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert,

Maybe you could create some short stories about all the fun things we all will be doing with our new Broncos?

You could create a series and include a hero or two. You could also include villains- shouldn’t be too hard to come up with a muse for that part?

Theses adventures could include all the areas and types of topography across the US. Just a little something fun to pass the time until some more real information to come along.?
Sponsored