First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So based on the various responses from my local dealerships I’m starting to think it’ll be more than worth it to have my Bronco shipped from Iowa to Utah. The best I can get anyone here to commit to is MSRP with xplan. I’m just trying to decide if it’s worth the hassle of shipping to save $1,500 or so. What is surprising is how many dealers seem to get belligerent about pricing. In all honesty I don’t fault a dealer who’s selling at MSRP. If you have 400 reservations from people willing to pay it, it may not make sense to offer discounts. Though if a Utah dealer advertised it, they’d probably swipe 100’s of reservations. But what gets me are the dealers that get pissed off and make things up. I’ve heard twice now that Ford is gonna crack down on Granger and take all of their reservations away.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Albert,

Maybe you could create some short stories about all the fun things we all will be doing with our new Broncos?

You could create a series and include a hero or two. You could also include villains- shouldn’t be too hard to come up with a muse for that part?

Theses adventures could include all the areas and types of topography across the US. Just a little something fun to pass the time until some more real information to come along.?
Not sure that it would be "ethical" to speak derogatively about another dealer. Might not fly well with the upper management.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So based on the various responses from my local dealerships I’m starting to think it’ll be more than worth it to have my Bronco shipped from Iowa to Utah. The best I can get anyone here to commit to is MSRP with xplan. I’m just trying to decide if it’s worth the hassle of shipping to save $1,500 or so. What is surprising is how many dealers seem to get belligerent about pricing. In all honesty I don’t fault a dealer who’s selling at MSRP. If you have 400 reservations from people willing to pay it, it may not make sense to offer discounts. Though if a Utah dealer advertised it, they’d probably swipe 100’s of reservations. But what gets me are the dealers that get pissed off and make things up. I’ve heard twice now that Ford is gonna crack down on Granger and take all of their reservations away.
That is frustrating ("heard twice now that Ford is gonna crack down") and I would figure that it is not much fun for an honest dealer to hear, answer questions on, perceive that you have to answer questions , know or perceive that your potential customers might have some sort of concerns because of these comments by other dealers. Say something enough times and even the most resilient person can become thought tainted. That's what marketing is right? Both positive and negative thoughts into people's heads to turn them one way or the other.

I am thankful for this forum at large and I am thankful for what I expect to be a more than fair deal for a new vehicle exactly, as best as budget and color availability will have it, as I want it. Does that mean that the growing cacophony isn't starting to nest in my pea sized brain? No, it does not mean that. I "hear" it from some forum folks and I filter out what I can. Do I expect my dealer to fight this rumor mill at every turn? No. Would it be cool to see some defense? Probably. But I'm not going to dig them on that, yet anyway. If you spend too much time on defense then you aren't a) building the real meat of your business by doing the right things and b) coming up with ways that make your customers, reservists if you will, feel appreciated down the line.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this is the worst example of “Haters gonna hate” amongst car dealers I’ve seen to date.
0090F10C-E1F6-4C60-82DB-BC986007E527.png
I miss so much when I just scroll and glance.
Apparently you’re “shady” @Granger Ford ?
I just spent a few min perusing the page. Pretty funny.

Good place to see pics of broncos or ask questions of other enthusiasts.
Bad place to get any real purchasing info. Heavy bias from the admins and their censorship.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be posting positive pix and Bronco owners with their permission when they pick up their Broncos.

No i will not blast on other dealerships that is just part of the world of the car business...

Herd mentality, they want everyone to believe and trust them...

However will not put up a solid defense. Seems that many just slander us and want you all to believe it...

I will stand by what I post on here and take all questions..

Most dealerships that have come on here have cowered if fear when they realize that the folks here have more intelligence that they do.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will be posting positive pix and Bronco owners with their permission when they pick up their Broncos.

No i will not blast on other dealerships that is just part of the world of the car business...

Herd mentality, they want everyone to believe and trust them...

However will not put up a solid defense. Seems that many just slander us and want you all to believe it...

I will stand by what I post on here and take all questions..

Most dealerships that have come on here have cowered if fear when they realize that the folks here have more intelligence that they do.
We need a double "instant emoji" option. Many times I want to laugh at some and like another part. But don't want to boost the thread length by "replying".

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in Utah also and am planning to fly out to IA and drive it back. We will make it over several days since it is a 15 HR drive.
We can't wait!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tom Luttermoser sounds like a guy, with a very punchable face. I just went over and read posts on that Facebook page. What a tool.

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses F99F4EF7-458C-488D-8A2C-CF18DDA1F7F1

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chatted with Tom and Jon both responded to my PM's in quite different ways...

Tom was a Jerk and a know it all...I know people at Ford Global...blah blah blah...copped an attitude like he has all the answers and wanted me to apologize to him... ? ? ? ? ?

Peddled Iron for 8 years so an expert here is his expert page...https://www.facebook.com/Car-Buying-With-Tom-101926181655259

Jon politely asked questions and responded... he just needed information that he was incorrectly told about us...probably Matt

But they have accepted my membership on the page, will only use it to defend not posting our information that is here but will try to drive them here...

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chatted with Tom and Jon both responded to my PM's in quite different ways...

Tom was a Jerk and a know it all...I know people at Ford Global...blah blah blah...copped an attitude like he has all the answers and wanted me to apologize to him... ? ? ? ? ?

Jon politely asked questions and responded... he just needed information that he was incorrectly told about us...probably Matt

But they have accepted my membership on the page, will only use it to defend not posting our information that is here but will try to drive them here...
Then I hope Jon will rescind/update his post stating that Granger is "shady" . . . and then quickly ducking followup questions by stating he doesn't deal with "rumors" (that he started!).

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The most confusing thing to me in all this is that people are still using Facebook. ?‍♂

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then I hope Jon will rescind/update his post stating that Granger is "shady" . . . and then quickly ducking followup questions by stating he doesn't deal with "rumors" (that he started!).
He is working on it, I had a pleasant conversation with him..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The most confusing thing to me in all this is that people are still using Facebook. ?‍♂
I know right! I will go on to defend Granger Ford at all times..

BTW Matt Coleman is no longer on the site, aggressive with people that did not agree with him so if you was booted off by him and want back on let me know and I will have Jon correct that as well...

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I honestly feel like there's a group of dealers on the facebook bronco group that teamed together to try to make users believe MSRP or x-plan is the best they will get. Illegal price fixing?
Sponsored