Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford
With X-Plan being no longer offered, would we still have any incentives on packages like Sasquatch, Mid, Accessories etc.? I'm sorry if this question has already been answered, please direct me to that post.

Thanks for all the help Albert.
Our pricing plan will have those packages at invoice as well so the discounts will continue to save money on the Bronco...
Sponsored

bronco247

Wildtrak
First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Accent
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our pricing plan will have those packages at invoice as well so the discounts will continue to save money on the Bronco...
Thanks for the reply. If I remember correctly you had mentioned 6% off of the Invoice price for any package/accessory. With that I believe I might be having close to $1500 worth of saving when compared to my local dealer.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With no x-plan, the deal goes back to $1000 back of invoice correct?
I think Albert once said that the $1000 +$300 off invoice would be honored if the customer was eligible for X-Plan (with PIN I presume) whether or not Ford offered X-Plan. Hopefully @Granger Ford can chime in and clarify or refute that.

Sponsored

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We think we have it bad. The honest dealerships like granger and stephans have it worse. Ford is really mixing things up on them now. Anyways... watching for official response on pricing now that x-plan is off the table.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We've got to read between the lines here. They're obviously not allowed to say anything publicly. So YOU have to make the call. If you trust them, order there and have a great experience. And if you're getting cold feet, then use your second switch, take the cards you're dealt and do the best you can. For me, I'm sticking with Granger. I dislike car salesmen and have only had two good experiences in my life. I feel really good with no anxiety and no need to hassle myself strategizing my negotiation. I do enough of that at work and prefer not to have to do it outside of work too.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Albert once said that the $1000 +$300 off invoice would be honored if the customer was eligible for X-Plan (with PIN I presume) whether or not Ford offered X-Plan. Hopefully @Granger Ford can chime in and clarify or refute that.
We think we have it bad. The honest dealerships like granger and stephans have it worse. Ford is really mixing things up on them now. Anyways... watching for official response on pricing now that x-plan is off the table.
We've got to read between the lines here. They're obviously not allowed to say anything publicly. So YOU have to make the call. If you trust them, order there and have a great experience. And if you're getting cold feet, then use your second switch, take the cards you're dealt and do the best you can. For me, I'm sticking with Granger. I dislike car salesmen and have only had two good experiences in my life. I feel really good with no anxiety and no need to hassle myself strategizing my negotiation. I do enough of that at work and prefer not to have to do it outside of work too.

I'm not sure if you folks are with Granger already or considering moving to them or neither. But if you are in either of those camps, I would message them directly. They have communicated with several of us and we still feel good about what is being offered. Hint...not much has changed.

They aren't going to post it so if you want the scoop go to the source.

PromoFLB

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Lexus GS, and Lexus CT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s the scoop Granger?! I want in also! ?

jgm0427

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First post on the Forum. Have been reading about all the deals and Granger seems to be one of the best. Ready to Build & Price my Outer Banks with the Sasquatch & Lux packages! Thanks for all the hard work in getting people the best price.

Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure if you folks are with Granger already or considering moving to them or neither. But if you are in either of those camps, I would message them directly. They have communicated with several of us and we still feel good about what is being offered. Hint...not much has changed.

They aren't going to post it so if you want the scoop go to the source.
You're 100% right. For me, I don't even need to call or bother Albert. I feel fine. Lots of people are starting to freak out though. In the end do what's best for you.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed - I was more curious when I asked, didn’t think about the public stance thing. I have no intention of changing for similar reasons as you. It’s clear that Granger and Stephens are an honest group that have earned the trust here. Still excited to get up there and road trip home

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed - I was more curious when I asked, didn’t think about the public stance thing. I have no intention of changing for similar reasons as you. It’s clear that Granger and Stephens are an honest group that have earned the trust here. Still excited to get up there and road trip home
For sure. I think there are lots of people out there that will change again though, and that's OK, I guess. But for me, that isn't the best route. Talking to someone you trust because of their transparency makes life so much more easy and calm.

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford

On the B&P page I have your zip set up but they are showing a different dealer:

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses 1603427208703

Even though the "Find a Dealer" tool shows you to be closest:

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses 1603427251040