Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Truck (don't hate me)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

· Can we sell the Bronco at $1000 Under Invoice?

I have personally visited with a Ford employee about our pricing and confirmed we can sell at $1000 under dealer invoice. If you look at our website pricing on all our vehicles we have transparent upfront pricing without the need to negotiate.

That is our business model and the Bronco is no different. This is a mass produced vehicle and we will not take advantage of the initial demand and mark vehicles at MSRP or higher like other dealerships may do.

· Are there any hidden fees/Additions?

The state of Iowa has a state regulated documentation fee of $180. We will not throw on mandatory add ons or fees for other items that you do not want or need.

We will offer financing, extended service contracts, accessories, and protection products that are all completely optional and up to the discretion of the consumer.

· Can you get every reservation?

Yes, Ford’s reservation system is based upon you the end consumer not the dealership allocation model as on previous launches.

There has been very high demand for the Bronco, so we do not have an accurate timetable on when these reservations will be allotted, but we will be able to receive as many Broncos as we have customers demand.

· Can I switch my reservation from one dealership to another?

Yes. Ford has sent communication to the dealers assuring them that every customer will be able to choose the dealership they want to take delivery from.

This is great news for you

I’d hate to see consumers who reserved a first edition or other low reservation number be subject to MSRP or Above MSRP pricing from a dealership, so this gives you the option to switch to us without losing the reservation you currently made.

Ford hasn’t clarified how that will happen to us yet, but has assured it will be an option.
This is amazing! I'm way down in Arizona and have already reserved and picked a dealership. That being said, with the recent update from Ford about the customer being able to change their reservation at the time of their order, this gives me some options for sure! I've spoken with the dealerships here in Arizona and the one I've chosen is offering invoice pricing, but to be honest, unless they're willing to at least match Granger's offer of $1000 under invoice it might be worth switching to Granger. And heck, a 22 hour drive back home isn't too terrible. :p

Anyway, thank you so very much for the information!
Sponsored

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you read the thread i was refering to honoring the 1000 below invoce for the FE.

Not sure what you are refering to and make sure you quote people in context.
Yeah, I already clarified above and also mentioned that I think I responded to the wrong message.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is amazing! I'm way down in Arizona and have already reserved and picked a dealership. That being said, with the recent update from Ford about the customer being able to change their reservation at the time of their order, this gives me some options for sure! I've spoken with the dealerships here in Arizona and the one I've chosen is offering invoice pricing, but to be honest, unless they're willing to at least match Granger's offer of $1000 under invoice it might be worth switching to Granger. And heck, a 22 hour drive back home isn't too terrible. :p

Anyway, thank you so very much for the information!

Hey we would love the opportunity for your business...

I am here to be a contact point for our dealership and the Forum members...

We did not do it on the Mach E and I wish now that I had gone there to defend our reputation..

And I have done the drive from Phoenix (friends house) to Iowa and it is great with the exception of my beginning travel started at 6m and drove mush of Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma in the dark ?

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey we would love the opportunity for your business...

I am here to be a contact point for our dealership and the Forum members...

We did not do it on the Mach E and I wish now that I had gone there to defend our reputation..

And I have done the drive from Phoenix (friends house) to Iowa and it is great with the exception of my beginning travel started at 6m and drove mush of Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma in the dark ?
A couple years ago I purchased a 1970 Chevelle from a guy in upstate Ohio and trailered it back to Arizona. That was 1900 miles in 3 days so I figure 1400 miles from Des Moines to Phoenix should be cake.

P.S. I'll make sure to do it during the day, it's a very pretty drive! :D

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple years ago I purchased a 1970 Chevelle from a guy in upstate Ohio and trailered it back to Arizona. That was 1900 miles in 3 days so I figure 1400 miles from Des Moines to Phoenix should be cake.

P.S. I'll make sure to do it during the day, it's a very pretty drive! :D
Indeed it would

Sponsored

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed it would
I forgot to ask... when the time comes to build our Broncos and place the order, if we decide to go with Granger as our preferred dealer, will you be able to walk us through the process of changing our dealer preference so that we can keep our current reservation and not loose our "place in line"?

I'm not quite sure how that's going to work so any advice or info ahead of time would be appreciated. Thanks!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forgot to ask... when the time comes to build our Broncos and place the order, if we decide to go with Granger as our preferred dealer, will you be able to walk us through the process of changing our dealer preference so that we can keep our current reservation and not loose our "place in line"?

I'm not quite sure how that's going to work so any advice or info ahead of time would be appreciated. Thanks!
I will assist from the cheap seats as you will be the one in control of the process on your end...

Hopefully they have something worked out on the reservation site to make it easier to do...if so I will make a thread for it..

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will assist from the cheap seats as you will be the one in control of the process on your end...

Hopefully they have something worked out on the reservation site to make it easier to do...if so I will make a thread for it..
Awesome, thanks for the quick response and thanks for the amazing communication!

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone interested in doing a “Cannonball Run” type of race from Iowa to the Carolina’s??? I will need to get home quick after picking up my Wildtrak...

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses B666B1F7-C99B-43AA-BD1D-615BC6CCDF40

Ford Bronco Granger Motors Bronco Pricing and clarifications for the masses FA94672B-24E4-47FE-BC5A-38790DB92F8D

Last edited:

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone interested in doing a “Cannonball Run” type of race from Iowa to the Carolina’s??? I need to get home quick...

B666B1F7-C99B-43AA-BD1D-615BC6CCDF40.png
80’s... best decade, no?

Also did the Admin have to modify the forum software to allow you to enter all those vehicles?!! :)

87 GN??? Awesome

Sponsored

TheYetiKid

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So how many people are putting a deposit local and at Granger then decidInc what one to go with once order and pricing comes up?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked Granger earlier today, in fact. Chip said they had no idea, and that dealers do not know. He said that only Ford knows this info. Yes, I know that conflicts with what some others are saying. I am just relaying what Granger told me today.
Sorry, Chip, is not on the Bronco team and not in the loop for all of the information...If you have any question feel free to ask here and I will post them for all to see...

I read down further to see the question of how many reservations we have..

I am sorry but I will not divulge that information here or to the team at work...only the owner and myself have access to that..

Lets leave it at we have a small Bronco Nation going on.. :cool:

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Albert, sorry about that. So... since you offered. :) How many reservations do you have? And what's my number in line? :)
Sorry but I am Sticking with what I posted above, and will not reveal the number...

If I tell you your place in line other will ask and the the number will be out... ;)

But since you helped spurred an idea for me on a PM you are 6 below me and in the top section(y)

Reactions: bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry but I am Sticking with what I posted above, and will not reveal the number...

If I tell you your place in line other will ask and the the number will be out... ;)

But since you helped spurred an idea for me on a PM you are 6 below me and in the top section(y)
lol Yeah, sorry about that--I did not read your message correctly. I deleted the post, but was too late.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think a dealership starting a thread is an interesting development. Good way to market to customers without the cost of all of those TV ads. Granger Ford sounds ready to be held accountable for a fair buying experience, so that's great.

Other dealerships (particularly the California sleaze ball crowd) should take note, less lose all of your customers to a dealer in Iowa. That would make a good testing ground road trip driving back to test the new Bronco.

Will remember this thread and can't wait to get feedback on the ordering experience with Granger in December.
Sponsored