Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has come up in multiple threads, so I thought it would be best to address it with a post to let everyone know expectations and address questions that have been asked.

Our First priortiy is to get all Pre-October reservations done and those customers contacted. Please keep in mind the March 19th cutoff to have reservations converted to orders is for allocation purposes. We will be converting reservations to orders past the March 19th deadline and well into April-May. We have received reservations as recently as this week. We are focusing on Pre- October reservations not only because they reserved first, but also because their conversion ratio ultimately helps the October orders fulfill more quickly by earning us more allocation down the road.

So a few bullet points:
  • Progress so far - We have contacted/attempted to contact over 70% of Pre-October reservations in a little less than a month. Brandon, who is responsible for the midwest is currently at the slowest pace and as of today, he's contacting people who made reservations on July 16-17th. We received 62% of our pre-October reservations through the 17th. So while that is only a few days after the release and doesn't sound like a lot or progress just being 4 days removed from the opening of reservations, that is where the bulk of the orders fall. So we're well on our way to finish out our builds Pre-October before the March 19th deadline.
  • We can convert orders past March 19th - That cutoff is for allocation purposes only, so we will continue to convert orders past the March 19th deadline and into April. We received over 50% of our overall reservations after September 30th. This means we'll be calling/emailing October reservations In March and April. Most of our reservation holders would like a 2022 MY Bronco and that will be the expectation. However if you'd like to place your order for a 21 MY Bronco on the slim chance it would get scheduled we're planning on doing that. I wouldn't be shocked to see some reservation holders with a no restrictions build (i.e. Big Bend, 2.3, 4-door, soft top) get built because the commodity is available for 2021 MY. It certainly doesn't hurt anything to convert an order.
  • When will we call or email you? - I would anticipate sometime in March being contacted depending on when your reservation was made. We went through roughly 70% of our Pre-October reservations in a little less than 30 days. We should wrap up most of those by the end of February with some carrying over to March. Then we'll start going full speed into October Reservations.
  • We're adding a staff Member 100% for Broncos - We're onboarding a staff member Monday who has worked with us previously and does a fantastic job. We've created a position for him for two reasons. First, because he is one of those guys who gets the job done and you want on your team. Second, because of our commitment to the Bronco nameplate. We anticipate him being fully-committed to all things Bronco for the next 2 years+ for our store. This will also help us expedite some of these orders as well.
We appreciate alll the support. Please if you have any questions, concerns, etc. PM me and I'll do my best to help. We realize some people have extenuating circumstances and if there's a time that works better. Albert and I will do our best to acoomodate.

Zach
Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the update and being such a great communicator.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update! As an October reservation reservation holder, that was about what I expected, but I appreciate the contact.

My order should be pretty easy, two numbers....99. : )

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the update! You guys are always on top of it.

• We're adding a staff Member 100% for Broncos - We're onboarding a staff member Monday who has worked with us previously and does a fantastic job. We've created a position for him for two reasons. First, because he is one of those guys who gets the job done and you want on your team. Second, because of our commitment to the Bronco nameplate. We anticipate him being fully-committed to all things Bronco for the next 2 years+ for our store. This will also help us expedite some of these orders as well.
Also, please let the new guy's name be Billy.

Ford Bronco Granger October Reservation Holders Update 1613571542442

Sponsored

gimlithepirate

Heritage
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would imagine a lot of the October reservation holders are going to have pretty short email/phone calls. I know mine will simply be "I want a MY22, contact me when that order bank opens" xD

I'm in no hurry to order my Bronco. Ideally, Ford will announce the Hybrid as an option for MY22. However, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get something custom ordered for 2k under invoice.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s Midwest? Does that include Colorado? Anyways thanks for the update! I’m impatiently patiently waiting to order my Bronco before I reorder my Bronco again. 🤣

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
R

right there with you, it will be a nice little road trip back to RENO...👍
Hell, we’re making it a vacation. Going to go sight seeing and taking back roads so we can vary speeds and not over do the new vehicle. Depending on time of year we might even swing into St. Louis so we can catch one last glimpse of Nolan Arenado because our GM and ownership are a farm team for MLB. After 25 years I’m so angry I’d be fine if they sold the team off and moved them out, useless franchise. /rant 🤣

Sponsored

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger thanks for the update and awesome communication! I know lots of us October reservation holders are still excited to convert regardless of when we get our Broncos!! Look forward to talking with you all in March/ April!

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Depending on time of year we might even swing into St. Louis so we can catch one last glimpse of Nolan Arenado because our GM and ownership are a farm team for MLB. After 25 years I’m so angry I’d be fine if they sold the team off and moved them out, useless franchise. /rant 🤣
And we thank you for you contribution.
FB_IMG_1613576116845.jpg

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for the updates!

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never, ever, ever, never enjoyed buying a car... until these guys came into my life. Thank you Zach@Granger