Sponsored

Granger offering group shipping to Atlanta at $450.

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Granger called today and let me know they've set up group shipping to Atlanta in lots of six for us southern buyers. I'm jumping on it, as the shipping was the last thing holding me back. Now I'm still getting a great deal at $550 under invoice. Now I just need to figure out which trim/options for my 4 door CG truck. Cheers from 30A!
Sponsored

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice bud! Know if they’re doing that anywhere else in the country? May have to fly home to ATL and have a cross country road trip back to SoCal! Oh man I’m so excited

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Granger called today and let me know they've set up group shipping to Atlanta in lots of six for us southern buyers. I'm jumping on it, as the shipping was the last thing holding me back. Now I'm still getting a great deal at $550 under invoice. Now I just need to figure out which trim/options for my 4 door CG truck. Cheers from 30A!
I'm going to take advantage of this now. Thanks for sharing!

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice bud! Know if they’re doing that anywhere else in the country? May have to fly home to ATL and have a cross country road trip back to SoCal! Oh man I’m so excited
we need to start group ship to SoCal.