RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd consider this as well along with maybe doing a road trip. Also interested in finding a competitive local dealer.

How many Broncos can you flat tow at once? :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

A Le N

Badlands
First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please add my name to the list as well. Im all in...

bkostang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be interested if the price was right. I am waiting on the Ford builder site to go live so I can make sure what I want and can afford it lol. Then I plan to reserve and probably will do so with Granger Ford.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in depending on the price. Still 4 hrs to Atlanta for me but better than 18 to Granger
OMG... is your profile pic Franklin from Arrested Development? If so... hysterical!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested!

Sponsored

Zeta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not to rain on anyone's parade but I doubt everyone's vehicle is going to be delivered to Granger at the same time.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not to rain on anyone's parade but I doubt everyone's vehicle is going to be delivered to Granger at the same time.
No worries and you're correct. It will be tough, but if there's a chance we can get some small batches to work, then it may be worth it. If not, then it's a solo trip regardless. For me, I'm planning on the solo shipping, but if there can be a group shipment, then that will be kind of fun! I wouldn't mind sharing the experience with some fellow Bronco brothers & sisters ?

Ford Bronco Granger to GA shipping / GA dealer Kor

OP
OP
Dmk08

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're right.. but I'm guessing my 8:03p confirmation says mine will be there early ;)

Sponsored

bkostang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reserved my Badlands bko this morning with Granger I can't wait for the fun that our family will have with this thing!

Salvo87

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Frontier, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In too, but really holding out hope we can all just get a Metro Atlanta dealer to match the Granger deal. I have to imagine if we got organized and could guarantee a significant amount of orders one dealer would step up to the plate.
Do you have a particular dealer in mind ? I went with Akins in Winder I've purchased several with them before plus they have a custom shop (Wild Willies). They are a very large dealership the salesman I have been in contact with said over 200 reserved with them so far.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you have a particular dealer in mind ? I went with Akins in Winder I've purchased several with them before plus they have a custom shop (Wild Willies). They are a very large dealership the salesman I have been in contact with said over 200 reserved with them so far.
I haven't seen what the deal is being offered at Akins yet, but I'm switching a reservation over to Granger tomorrow. From everything that I have seen in GA so far, nothing is touching their deal so far ... and that includes $850 to have the truck shipped down to me.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have anyone in mind right now. I bought my Ranger at Jim Tidwell Ford last year. Once the pricing tool comes out I will probably reach out to them and Krause (my reservation is currently there). I think we’ll probably need to do a coordinated effort to find one that is willing to put something in writing committing to pricing on par with Granger. An oral promise from a sales associate isn’t going to cut it for me.

I doubt many dealers are too concerned right now about locking in a hypothetical order in December they won’t make a penny off of for a year. Hopefully they will know their margins when the build/price tool comes out and be more amenable to making a commitment on pricing before we’re locked to a dealer on Halloween.

OP
OP
Dmk08

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen what the deal is being offered at Akins yet, but I'm switching a reservation over to Granger tomorrow. From everything that I have seen in GA so far, nothing is touching their deal so far ... and that includes $850 to have the truck shipped down to me.
Where did you get a quote for $850 shipping? Is that enclosed?

I am pretty much still hedging my bets until the configuration tool is out and we get more details on plans and what can be used.

I have 1 very early reservation that's still at "undisclosed dealer" I am going to transfer and I have my second morning reservation at Granger. I am doing this because I am not sure what you said above is true. Meaning Granger + shipping will be cheaper than local on xplan.
Sponsored