Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will provide my local dealer (Wade Ford) an opportunity to match Granger -- at least I thought I would. I read Granger's business philosophy on the other "Granger" thread and may change irrespective. The honesty and straight-forwardness is beyond refreshing. Also, 14 hours is not too long of a road trip! In any event, I will report back to my fellow Georgians!
Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will provide my local dealer (Wade Ford) an opportunity to match Granger -- at least I thought I would. I read Granger's business philosophy on the other "Granger" thread and may change irrespective. The honesty and straight-forwardness is beyond refreshing. Also, 14 hours is not too long of a road trip! In any event, I will report back to my fellow Georgians!
I will be eager to hear what you find out. I can't make such a road trip myself, but I also couldn't drive per the required measures in order to properly break-in the engine. Performing that process might make the trip longer than 14hrs ... ??

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing against Granger, they are getting a lot of advertising on here, but is there a reason many are choosing them over Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO? Laura Ford is advertising $2,000 below MSRP on their website. It would be closer than Iowa for those of us in the south. Just curious.

mkhutch

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you looking to have it shipped down? Also, Dmk08 started a Georgia Broncos Club within Bronco6G. Look for the tab "Clubs" along the header of the site. Maybe within there could help with future coordinating with shipments and shippers.
I think so, or maybe that Valet service I think I read somewhere.

Thanks for clubnote, i'll jump in that

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing against Granger, they are getting a lot of advertising on here, but is there a reason many are choosing them over Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO? Laura Ford is advertising $2,000 below MSRP on their website. It would be closer than Iowa for those of us in the south. Just curious.
Good question .... according to the price savings spreadsheet, I will save a little more with Granger. But sure, that savings would be negated from the longer distance shipping from Granger to me here in Georgia. So what is left? Service! Granger is here "with us" everyday answering questions and being involved and cheering for the customers. Nothing against the other dealers, but I haven't heard a thing from them, or if they've even identified themselves here in the forums.

Sponsored

Exothermic

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2010 Raptor, 2018 TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just emailed the dealer that I have my reservation with to see if they can match what Granger Ford is doing. Surely, there is a dealer in Ga. that will want the volume of quick sales. I wish Granger would open up a dealership in Atl, they seem to be very upfront with information.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just emailed the dealer that I have my reservation with to see if they can match what Granger Ford is doing. Surely, there is a dealer in Ga. that will want the volume of quick sales. I wish Granger would open up a dealership in Atl, they seem to be very upfront with information.
Will be eager to hear what you find out .... but otherwise I have my reservation at Granger and Angela Krause. Cheers

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just emailed my local dealer in Nashville and gave them info. on Granger and Laura Ford to see if they can match or do better. Will report back.

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This has probably been answerd but if you switch dealerships, does it hold your place in line. I reserved on day 1. Would I keep that spot?

Sponsored

Oldschool67

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2door Eruption Green, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in South Georgia and have 'traded' with Woody Folsom in Baxley, GA in the past. He seems to beat all the local competition. I negotiated around 7% off of the MSRP and all the other dealerships in the area were firm at 5%. when I purchased a 2012 F150 Lariat. This was in addition to all the other incentives FORD was offering at the time. (This was prior to being eligible for the X-plan) I have a sales contact who used to be my neighbor. I can ask what their best offer would be for a quantity deal package. What is an estimated number of 'potential' sales should I say they would have an opportunity for?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has probably been answerd but if you switch dealerships, does it hold your place in line. I reserved on day 1. Would I keep that spot?
Your reservation holds the place in line not the dealership...beauty of customer centered..

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in South Georgia and have 'traded' with Woody Folsom in Baxley, GA in the past. He seems to beat all the local competition. I negotiated around 7% off of the MSRP and all the other dealerships in the area were firm at 5%. when I purchased a 2012 F150 Lariat. This was in addition to all the other incentives FORD was offering at the time. (This was prior to being eligible for the X-plan) I have a sales contact who used to be my neighbor. I can ask what their best offer would be for a quantity deal package. What is an estimated number of 'potential' sales should I say they would have an opportunity for?
I am in South Carolina and MOST LIKELY would be on board to Georgia with a decent deal. I failed to register much excitement from any dealers around here but was hoping to stay in SC because I have a state sales tax waiver while other states will just charge me SC state tax anyway by law (just forcing an inconvenient advance and refund but could get mixed up in my financing).

I would like to go to Granger but road tripping is not optimal right now. I am looking forward to the annual Granger Fest prairie rodeos though. Maybe we can try to actually lasso cattle from the driver's seat.

My reservation is for July 14 on a 2-door Big Bend but switching to Black Diamond with Mid Pkg and manual. Probably I'd switch along with you but hold off until October in case I got something in SC for tax reasons.

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in South Carolina and MOST LIKELY would be on board to Georgia with a decent deal. I failed to register much excitement from any dealers around here but was hoping to stay in SC because I have a state sales tax waiver while other states will just charge me SC state tax anyway by law (just forcing an inconvenient advance and refund but could get mixed up in my financing).

I would like to go to Granger but road tripping is not optimal right now. I am looking forward to the annual Granger Fest prairie rodeos though. Maybe we can try to actually lasso cattle from the driver's seat.

My reservation is for July 14 on a 2-door Big Bend but switching to Black Diamond with Mid Pkg and manual. Probably I'd switch along with you but hold off until October in case I got something in SC for tax reasons.
@Granger Ford

Bronco GIF-downsized_large.gif

TigerRN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats up GA folks. I have seen posts in other regions of people who ordered from Granger putting a list together to try and work on discounted shipping when the time comes. I would definitely be interested in this from Granger to the Atlanta area.

Obviously a lot of time til then but if youre interested drop your name and we can start a list for when things get closer.

On a side note we could also start a list and see if we could find a local dealer to do the same deal as Granger if we get enough people together.. @DREWR13 :)
I am interested in getting a local Atlanta dealer to match Granger. Please keep me updated. I will look to join the Georgia club mentioned in this thread.

Thanks!
Sponsored