William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am in South Carolina and MOST LIKELY would be on board to Georgia with a decent deal. I failed to register much excitement from any dealers around here but was hoping to stay in SC because I have a state sales tax waiver while other states will just charge me SC state tax anyway by law (just forcing an inconvenient advance and refund but could get mixed up in my financing).

I would like to go to Granger but road tripping is not optimal right now. I am looking forward to the annual Granger Fest prairie rodeos though. Maybe we can try to actually lasso cattle from the driver's seat.

My reservation is for July 14 on a 2-door Big Bend but switching to Black Diamond with Mid Pkg and manual. Probably I'd switch along with you but hold off until October in case I got something in SC for tax reasons.
Granger stated that they won't charge you sales tax, that responsibility will be yours when you try to register the Bronco with SC. Give your county treasurer a call to verify that you'll pay the tax or get the waiver either way SC is capped at $500 so it's not like you're out a fortune.
Sponsored

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Granger stated that they won't charge you sales tax, that responsibility will be yours when you try to register the Bronco with SC. Give your county treasurer a call to verify that you'll pay the tax or get the waiver either way SC is capped at $500 so it's not like you're out a fortune.
Very interesting. Thank you for this info!

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ok folks ive posted in several other threads. My cousin owns a transport company(car hauling) based out of Atlanta. He s only 46 but he has over 22 years experience hauling many different types of cars(even exotics). Ive told him about the Granger deal and he might get a dedicated run from Iowa back to the south if there is enough interest, and right now there seems to be. Hes thinking he might could get 7 that has the squatch pkg. Right now hes thinking 900 a car to get to Atlanta.

Khite1001

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I am in as well as long as we can't get one of the local dealerships on board.

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Granger,
You may have answered this somewhere else. If I ordered the Base with Squatch and wanted to swap out the Gyear MT tires for BFG AT KO2, could you do that and any idea of cost? You’ll be so busy loading and shipping Broncos you may not have time for this. Full disclosure, my reservation is still with my local dealer...for now.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Granger,
You may have answered this somewhere else. If I ordered the Base with Squatch and wanted to swap out the Gyear MT tires for BFG AT KO2, could you do that and any idea of cost? You’ll be so busy loading and shipping Broncos you may not have time for this. Full disclosure, my reservation is still with my local dealer...for now.
I will get you a number Monday I need to visit with Jay he is my accessory person and would be able to get the number for me...You are wanting all 5 tires correct?

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. Thanks!

I will get you a number Monday I need to visit with Jay he is my accessory person and would be able to get the number for me...You are wanting all 5 tires correct?

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You may have posted this, and I don't remember it, but did y'all decide yet if packages will be invoice as well?

Thanks much.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may have posted this, and I don't remember it, but did y'all decide yet if packages will be invoice as well?

Thanks much.
The Bronco and all options ordered from the factory on it will be at invoice...

I still have on my list for Zach is the accessory package, Jay will be working on it for me as well...

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update: Wyatt Johnson Ford
Nashville, TN

-No ADM (sounds like MSRP to me)
-Will honor A,X,Z, and D plan if Ford offers it
-Won’t get into a price war with out of state dealers just to pump up volume
- Free warranty for the life of Bronco
-“FMC recommends service from the selling dealer”

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OT, but just saw your screen name Mom. I have 2 Danes i'll be toting. I need the marine vinyl and the drain plugs just for slob.
I'll be interested to see how people secure their pups into the Bronco, especially with the top off. I can't tell you how many times I've come out of a store and people are petting and even KISSING my dogs as they have their heads out the window. I can't imagine what folks would do with even greater access to my pups! Thinking I'm gonna have to have the tops on if I plan to stop and run in somewhere but still need to figure out how to secure them to the vehicle.

danes suv.jpg

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing against Granger, they are getting a lot of advertising on here, but is there a reason many are choosing them over Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO? Laura Ford is advertising $2,000 below MSRP on their website. It would be closer than Iowa for those of us in the south. Just curious.
Because Granger is offering $1300 below INVOICE, which includes any "extras" and "packages."

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of things... Stephens Auto Center in Danville W. VA is offering the same deal as Granger. In fact, these two dealerships are working together and referring customers to each other. Stephens Auto Center is about 8 hours from Atlanta; Granger is about 14 hours. I got an email from Albert at Granger that for people who have already switched to Granger, they'll courtesy ship their vehicles to Stephens Auto Center for $400... which then cuts the drive back almost by half. Albert would need to know that intention when ordering. Just a thought and another option from Granger designed to make our lives easier!

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would also be interested in this number. I just placed my reservation with you a few minutes ago (located in Colorado so would be doing the fly in thing).

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Be careful with them. I know a guy who his stolen from his vehicle.

I'll be interested to see how people secure their pups into the Bronco, especially with the top off. I can't tell you how many times I've come out of a store and people are petting and even KISSING my dogs as they have their heads out the window. I can't imagine what folks would do with even greater access to my pups! Thinking I'm gonna have to have the tops on if I plan to stop and run in somewhere but still need to figure out how to secure them to the vehicle.

Ford Bronco Granger to GA shipping / GA dealer danes suv
Sponsored