First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I live under a rock but can somebody tell me what exactly is granger. Is it just a massive dealership that gets a ton of allocated cars? Are people from all over the country actually ordering from a location 100s maybe 1000 miles away and driving their car back home? Not just curious at this point.
Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I live under a rock but can somebody tell me what exactly is granger. Is it just a massive dealership that gets a ton of allocated cars? Are people from all over the country actually ordering from a location 100s maybe 1000 miles away and driving their car back home? Not just curious at this point.
Granger is a small dealer in Iowa that offered incredible deals ($1000 or $2000) below invoice and has been an honest and open source of information across this forum. They've attracted a large number of reservations and customers. They have been great to work with. It does appear Ford has changed how Broncos are to be sent leaving long wait times (currently) at Granger.

They are great but may not be getting the allocations to support all their orders.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are actually a small dealership in Iowa that was very active on this forum and offered great deals on Bronco orders. Many of us are very loyal because they were more transparent than most other dealers. It's my understanding that they aren't taking any more orders as FMC changed their allocation formula and backed away from their promise of building in order of reservation timestamp. I don't know the exact number of reservations, but it was close to 900 at one time. Due to the new allocation formula, it's estimated that many of their customers won't see their Broncos for 4 to 5 years.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are a dealership that doesn't suck. They act like they actually want and appreciate your business.
I know, strange.

OP
OP
Rubeo84

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A dealer that knows how to treat a customer or prospective customer and does not take them for granted. The same cannot be said of the parent company.
Yeah really, there should be case studies in business school on what not to do to launch a new product epic fail

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reached out to them but they never responded. I wanted to potentially move my order to them

Sponsored