Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I

I did use another soft top. I posted another thread about it on here , i think called “recycled soft top “ but I don’t know how to link in here. I did end up taking to upholstery shop and they suggested for $250 they can make it look super clean and install snaps for it to snap on and off.
I am waiting for this be released from Quadratecs stallion 4x4. It was on display @ SEMA on Nov .

E80CA3B7-8D41-4C6C-9723-F60D4EC38C2C.jpeg
I put a similar top on my JK in 2009 from a company called Offroad Hero’s/California Tops. Back in the day the guy had a reputation for making very high quality products but he was a one man show so sometimes the wait was unpredictable. I recall a bunch of us on the forums begging bestop et al to make a fastback and/or SUT top like he was making. My particular top transforms from a fastback to the style you see in my pictures and also has the ability to be run with just the front row and/or middle row seats covered. Super diverse and probably my favorite mod ever on a jeep. Point is, your idea is great and it should give you a pretty unique ride. Look those company names up and see if he’s entered the bronco market, it’s possible you can get one sooner than quadratecs version.
Ford Bronco Gray OBX on 20x10s w 35s (MaLL CrAwLeRRRRRR) 84D1355F-9B0B-4F3D-AF16-5C15A0E9CFE1
Ford Bronco Gray OBX on 20x10s w 35s (MaLL CrAwLeRRRRRR) 7A4E843C-A73D-4DD5-98B0-ABC2449B970F
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeverall

Jeverall

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
water is one thing, and not that damaging, but with your setup, don't ride on gravel roads at speed or your paint will look like it got a bad case of chicken pox!
I don’t know , maybe these OBX factory side steps help?? Although mainly a mall crawler , I have been on some Gravel roads , and made it through unscathed ….

Barneyridesagain

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 Trail Boss, '18 Triumph Tiger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nah he’s not talking about water coming up from the ground. he’s talking about water coming up from everywhere around the tire:ROFLMAO:

I only know because my tires stick out too. I also have mud flaps and know that nothing will help OP:ROFLMAO:

except this
Ford Bronco Gray OBX on 20x10s w 35s (MaLL CrAwLeRRRRRR) 7A4E843C-A73D-4DD5-98B0-ABC2449B970F
Is that flower bed edging?
Sponsored