Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What if Ford went with the more gray colored top because of all the bellyaching passion of Bronco enthusiasts that said Bronco just had to have a white top and it needed to not look like a Jeep? What if Ford met them halfway?

Also, what if the material Ford is using for the top is just naturally a light gray? ?
Sponsored

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they chose the grey instead of white or black so that you don't have your dream car right off the bat. What I mean by this is if you are able to buy the perfect vehicle then you wouldn't want a new bronco 3 model years later. By selling just the grey top now you may buy a new top or even full new vehicle down the line because it has something new you want. This way ford has a better chance of making more money. I don't know though it could just be the alcohol talking

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Grey or black I'm happy, just glad it wasn't white so I didn't have to cancel my reservation. :LOL:

Yes I know I am a minority in that feeling but if I wanted a 1970's Bronco I'd hit up auto-trader. Different folks, for different strokes and all that.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember when we wondered what people would be complaining about after B&P was finally released? :LOL: We're revisiting one of our old faithful topics the tops no one loves.

• Haha
Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you buy a brand new car based on the color of the roof (that you can’t even see while you’re driving it btw!) then you are the definition of “privileged”
Buying a brand new car is pretty "privileged " don't you think

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really wonder though, and I maybe biased 'cause I live in TX with a lot of sun. But the top ain't gonna be on long enough for me to worry about it. Except maybe those 3 weeks in winter I need the heater. :LOL:

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buying a brand new car is pretty "privileged " don't you think
Exactly. And to toss it aside for one with a different color roof is even more so.

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What if they can't manufacture the panels and have them uniformly one color across production runs except for DDR Trabant gray?

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
What if I never really use the top because I don't want to be a mall hopper that only goes to Chick-fil-a, orders nuggets with the polynesian sauce, sweet tea and waffle fries, then jumps the curb and goes up to the top of the berm next to the parking lot thinking it is some kind of Lion King Pride Rock?

What if I just want to go to the middle of nowhere with no roof at all? Then I would really care about the color, would I?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if I never really use the top because I don't want to be a mall hopper that only goes to Chick-fil-a, orders nuggets with the polynesian sauce, sweet tea and waffle fries, then jumps the curb and goes up to the top of the berm next to the parking lot thinking it is some kind of Lion King Pride Rock?

What if I just want to go to the middle of nowhere with no roof at all? Then I would really care about the color, would I?
That first paragraph sounds AWESOME!! Perfect for my insta too ?

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Then I’d say you’re missing out on the spicy chicken sandwich. ?

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spicy chicken sandwich with pepper jack cheese and bacon. Then hit the trail.