First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m new to the forums. Could I trouble someone to tell me what ESP is, and the California change is?
ESP- extended service plan
2023- California law, California Residents are not eligible for out of state service contracts. Must be through instate Dealer.
Please contact your local dealer for contracts.
Sponsored

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see they have a 2-door in stock. SAS and I think Big Bend (looking at the interior), as I didn't see the sticker or mention of the model, and I couldn't read it in the pictures.

$55900 seems a bit high to me for something on the lot, and then expecting that to order you'll only have to pay 500 over. They are mentioning the 5000 over MSRP. So MSRP is $50,900 for a Big Bend SAS?

Does that seem correct?

Just trying to gauge a little from what they have showing...
A Badlands Sasquatch is going to be in the low to mid 60's so 50K seems like a good deal to me.
I wouldn't pay 5K ADM though. I promise you, you CAN talk them down to MSRP on a Big Bend model.

Squatchinrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know a dealer in Cali that is offering an ESP for less than $500 over their cost? Would like to get a little closer. Cali screws us again under the guise that they are protecting consumers….. NOT! I bought my ESP for my F350 from Flood Ford at their cost with a payment plan with no interest. Think the payment was like $60 a month.

frontrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just picked up mine from The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. They were fantastic to deal with.
Sponsored